Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So I played my first Tekken game for the PSP.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

So I played my first Tekken game for the PSP. Empty
PostSubject: So I played my first Tekken game for the PSP.   So I played my first Tekken game for the PSP. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 9:19 pm

Sucks dick bro. All this hype and it sucks balls.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: So I played my first Tekken game for the PSP.   So I played my first Tekken game for the PSP. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 9:21 pm

Which aspect did you dislike?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So I played my first Tekken game for the PSP.   So I played my first Tekken game for the PSP. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 9:22 pm

Where the hell are my fireballs, man? Jin couldn't even throw a Hadouken. I'm here tapping buttons at the speed of light and not one special.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: So I played my first Tekken game for the PSP.   So I played my first Tekken game for the PSP. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 9:23 pm

Next Tekken has SS3 Kazuya.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So I played my first Tekken game for the PSP.   So I played my first Tekken game for the PSP. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 9:28 pm

No seriously though, how do I pull off any types of combos in this game? All I get to do is like one jab and a kick.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: So I played my first Tekken game for the PSP.   So I played my first Tekken game for the PSP. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 9:30 pm

Vergil wrote:
No seriously though, how do I pull off any types of combos in this game? All I get to do is like one jab and a kick.
This is exactly how I feel when I play a Street Fighter game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So I played my first Tekken game for the PSP.   So I played my first Tekken game for the PSP. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 9:34 pm

That's because you suck.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: So I played my first Tekken game for the PSP.   So I played my first Tekken game for the PSP. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 9:36 pm

I know. But you suck at Tekken.
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: So I played my first Tekken game for the PSP.   So I played my first Tekken game for the PSP. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 9:37 pm

Vergil wrote:
Which character were you using?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So I played my first Tekken game for the PSP.   So I played my first Tekken game for the PSP. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 9:40 pm

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:

No, because jabbing and kicks is literally all you can do with Tekken.

I'm a master at this game and I didn't even realize until now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So I played my first Tekken game for the PSP.   So I played my first Tekken game for the PSP. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 9:41 pm

Chuck Bass wrote:
Vergil wrote:
Which character were you using?

I don't recall his name but, he had white hair and purple clothes.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: So I played my first Tekken game for the PSP.   So I played my first Tekken game for the PSP. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 9:44 pm

Vergil wrote:
A_Nonny_Moose wrote:

No, because jabbing and kicks is literally all you can do with Tekken.
There's your combo system. Find some good launchers, juggles, wall combos. See if your character has some good lows to pick opponents up. And so on.
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: So I played my first Tekken game for the PSP.   So I played my first Tekken game for the PSP. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 9:45 pm

Spoiler:
I fail at juggling with him as well. You should have started with a beginner-friendly character like Paul.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: So I played my first Tekken game for the PSP.   So I played my first Tekken game for the PSP. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 9:47 pm

Lee's pretty good at juggling if you can get the hang of his step in.
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: So I played my first Tekken game for the PSP.   So I played my first Tekken game for the PSP. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 9:53 pm

I can't.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So I played my first Tekken game for the PSP.   So I played my first Tekken game for the PSP. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 9:54 pm

I just can't get into it.

I played a few more matches and I'm like..."Ok". Tekken isn't for me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So I played my first Tekken game for the PSP.   So I played my first Tekken game for the PSP. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 9:57 pm

And what makes Devil Jin so great..Not even one fucking hadouken. I just want a fireball man..It's all I'm asking for. SHIT.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: So I played my first Tekken game for the PSP.   So I played my first Tekken game for the PSP. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 10:17 pm

He has laser eyes.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: So I played my first Tekken game for the PSP.   So I played my first Tekken game for the PSP. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 10:18 pm

He has a face laser. You can even direct it to catch side-steppers.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: So I played my first Tekken game for the PSP.   So I played my first Tekken game for the PSP. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 10:21 pm

Tekken 6 might be a bit more for you Vergil. With the item moves and rage mode and stuff.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So I played my first Tekken game for the PSP.   So I played my first Tekken game for the PSP. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 10:27 pm

Yeah, I really enjoy some of the characters like, Lee. His ending in story mode was funny, but the lack of PEW PEW LASERS bores me.

I'll just wait until 6 then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So I played my first Tekken game for the PSP.   So I played my first Tekken game for the PSP. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So I played my first Tekken game for the PSP.
Page 1 of 1