Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So what was the best game you played that came out last year?

Go down 
+9
Kaio
Kaede
Skip
Superbuu3
Kimarous
Rockstar_Sinistar
Maskull
brandon
Baal
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

So what was the best game you played that came out last year? Empty
PostSubject: So what was the best game you played that came out last year?   So what was the best game you played that came out last year? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 6:43 am

This is tough.

I loved Dissidia, Blazblue Prototype, Disgaea 2, Brutal Legend, Arkham Asylum, and DJ Hero.

But I'd have to say... Dissidia for sheer amount of content and the time I played it.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: So what was the best game you played that came out last year?   So what was the best game you played that came out last year? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 6:54 am

left 4 dead 2 i guess
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: So what was the best game you played that came out last year?   So what was the best game you played that came out last year? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 6:58 am

id have to say BB.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So what was the best game you played that came out last year?   So what was the best game you played that came out last year? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 6:59 am

Arkham Asylum, RE5 and Shattered Memories.

Beatles Rock Band too.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: So what was the best game you played that came out last year?   So what was the best game you played that came out last year? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 7:00 am

you played shattered memories already? how?
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: So what was the best game you played that came out last year?   So what was the best game you played that came out last year? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 7:16 am

Damn, It's a tie between Dissidia & Tekken 6.
Back to top Go down
http://thepit.forumotion.com/
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

PostSubject: Re: So what was the best game you played that came out last year?   So what was the best game you played that came out last year? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 9:23 am

It's a close call between Dragon Age and Assassin's Creed 2, and I think I'm leaning towards AC2 as my favourite for this year.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So what was the best game you played that came out last year?   So what was the best game you played that came out last year? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 9:30 am

Suzaku wrote:

It came out on the 14th; I got it on the 25th.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: So what was the best game you played that came out last year?   So what was the best game you played that came out last year? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 1:06 pm

Sarbud wrote:
Suzaku wrote:

christmas was on that day :O
coincidence?!

anyways, prototype/arkham asylum probably between those two i also really liked saints row 2/SF4/NGS sigma 2
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: So what was the best game you played that came out last year?   So what was the best game you played that came out last year? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 1:23 pm

Uncharted 2.
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: So what was the best game you played that came out last year?   So what was the best game you played that came out last year? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 3:38 pm

Persona 4
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So what was the best game you played that came out last year?   So what was the best game you played that came out last year? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 6:26 pm

Dunno.
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: So what was the best game you played that came out last year?   So what was the best game you played that came out last year? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 6:39 pm

Superbuu3 wrote:
Sarbud wrote:
Suzaku wrote:

christmas was on that day :O
coincidence?!

anyways, prototype/arkham asylum probably between those two i also really liked saints row 2/SF4/NGS sigma 2
Saint's Row 2 came out in Europe in 2008, and Christmas is the 24th.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: So what was the best game you played that came out last year?   So what was the best game you played that came out last year? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 7:02 pm

Christmas Eve is on the 24th. Christmas is the 25th.

Anyway, tie between Uncharted 2, AC2 and Arkham Asylum.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: So what was the best game you played that came out last year?   So what was the best game you played that came out last year? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 7:03 pm

Tekken 6.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So what was the best game you played that came out last year?   So what was the best game you played that came out last year? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 7:20 pm

I guess Street Fighter 4.
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Should of learned English
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: So what was the best game you played that came out last year?   So what was the best game you played that came out last year? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 7:34 pm

BB, Prototype, Star Ocean 4, and a few others.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: So what was the best game you played that came out last year?   So what was the best game you played that came out last year? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 9:33 pm

In terms of time, then Dragon Age: Origins and Dissidia have both clocked up over 100 hours this year. Dragon Age lacks polish, but is a hugely compelling WRPG and bodes well for Mass Effect 2. Dissidia kept me busy for weeks on end, though I did eventually lose the drive necessary to grind some of the high end equips.

Other mentions go to Street Fighter IV, Prototype, both of which are fantastic examples of their genre. Prototype was so gobsmackingly awesome in parts, and it's very rare for any game to make you feel so effortlessly badass, and SFIV showed that the 2D fighter still has life in it yet.

There were others that I didn't get around to, top of the list being Assassin's Creed 2; I loved the first, and wanted it, but could only get one game this time around, and that was Dragon Age. Others are Arkham Asylum, Modern Warfare 2 and Tekken. AA is cheap as chips now, so that'll be easy to pickup now, and I'll rent Tekken to see if it's any improvement on earlier efforts as I didn't think there was much improvement from Tekken 3-5.
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: So what was the best game you played that came out last year?   So what was the best game you played that came out last year? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 12:36 am

Uncharted 2 was perfect in every way. Resident Evil 5 was also great, but too short.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: So what was the best game you played that came out last year?   So what was the best game you played that came out last year? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 1:07 am

Sarbud wrote:
Suzaku wrote:

oh i see, i only looked at the ps2 version and assumed the wii version was released on the same day
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Should of learned English
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: So what was the best game you played that came out last year?   So what was the best game you played that came out last year? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 2:33 am

Chuck Bass wrote:
Uncharted 2 was perfect in every way. Resident Evil 5 was also great, but too short.
Cept that he can drown by walking in knee deep water.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So what was the best game you played that came out last year?   So what was the best game you played that came out last year? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So what was the best game you played that came out last year?
Page 1 of 1