Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How is this on any anime best opening list? (good luck trying to sruvive to the end without severe ear bleed)

Go down 
+9
Zero
Skip
Haseoviawesome
brandon
Dr. Chocolate
A_Nonny_Moose
SimianWonder
Superbuu3
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

How is this on any anime best opening list? (good luck trying to sruvive to the end without severe ear bleed) Empty
PostSubject: How is this on any anime best opening list? (good luck trying to sruvive to the end without severe ear bleed)   How is this on any anime best opening list? (good luck trying to sruvive to the end without severe ear bleed) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 1:15 pm

Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

How is this on any anime best opening list? (good luck trying to sruvive to the end without severe ear bleed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: How is this on any anime best opening list? (good luck trying to sruvive to the end without severe ear bleed)   How is this on any anime best opening list? (good luck trying to sruvive to the end without severe ear bleed) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 6:57 pm

I...did...it...

Yeah, I took your "good luck..." spiel as a challenge, and I listened to the whole thing. But yeah, that was shit.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: How is this on any anime best opening list? (good luck trying to sruvive to the end without severe ear bleed)   How is this on any anime best opening list? (good luck trying to sruvive to the end without severe ear bleed) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 12:23 am

I actually couldn't do it after 30 seconds i got really irritated, seeing as it didn't seem to change and just got more horrible. It hits all the wrong notes in succession that its almnost a talent in itself.
Back to top Go down
Scratchin' Bastard

PostSubject: Re: How is this on any anime best opening list? (good luck trying to sruvive to the end without severe ear bleed)   How is this on any anime best opening list? (good luck trying to sruvive to the end without severe ear bleed) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 12:25 am

Do you guys have ear drums made of steel? I couldn't even make it past 7 seconds
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: How is this on any anime best opening list? (good luck trying to sruvive to the end without severe ear bleed)   How is this on any anime best opening list? (good luck trying to sruvive to the end without severe ear bleed) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 12:29 am

Radock wrote:
Do you guys have ear drums made of steel? I couldn't even make it past 7 seconds
Well i had it on while i was pointing out to raz and neo that i found the most annoying song ever.
Back to top Go down
Scratchin' Bastard

PostSubject: Re: How is this on any anime best opening list? (good luck trying to sruvive to the end without severe ear bleed)   How is this on any anime best opening list? (good luck trying to sruvive to the end without severe ear bleed) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 12:39 am

You know it's bad when I would rather listen to 5 minutes of vulgar, distorted speedcore than even 1 more half-second of that OP
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: How is this on any anime best opening list? (good luck trying to sruvive to the end without severe ear bleed)   How is this on any anime best opening list? (good luck trying to sruvive to the end without severe ear bleed) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 12:41 am

That was the most uneventful thing I've ever seen.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: How is this on any anime best opening list? (good luck trying to sruvive to the end without severe ear bleed)   How is this on any anime best opening list? (good luck trying to sruvive to the end without severe ear bleed) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 3:38 pm

I laughed the whole time and listened to it again
I'm that weird
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: How is this on any anime best opening list? (good luck trying to sruvive to the end without severe ear bleed)   How is this on any anime best opening list? (good luck trying to sruvive to the end without severe ear bleed) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 7:31 pm

that certainly isn't something i want to watch again
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Should of learned English
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: How is this on any anime best opening list? (good luck trying to sruvive to the end without severe ear bleed)   How is this on any anime best opening list? (good luck trying to sruvive to the end without severe ear bleed) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 9:58 pm

I've seen Azumanga 20 times and read the manga. Hilarious series indeed.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: How is this on any anime best opening list? (good luck trying to sruvive to the end without severe ear bleed)   How is this on any anime best opening list? (good luck trying to sruvive to the end without severe ear bleed) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 3:17 am

Legend of Groose wrote:
I've seen Azumanga 20 times and read the manga. Hilarious series indeed.
Yeah, you would.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: How is this on any anime best opening list? (good luck trying to sruvive to the end without severe ear bleed)   How is this on any anime best opening list? (good luck trying to sruvive to the end without severe ear bleed) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 3:48 am

Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: How is this on any anime best opening list? (good luck trying to sruvive to the end without severe ear bleed)   How is this on any anime best opening list? (good luck trying to sruvive to the end without severe ear bleed) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 12:25 am

The anime wasn't that bad. It certainly wasn't without problem, like they repeated things over and over which got annoying as hell. But overall it wasn't really good or bad.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
Kaizokugami
Deck Hand
Kaizokugami

PostSubject: Re: How is this on any anime best opening list? (good luck trying to sruvive to the end without severe ear bleed)   How is this on any anime best opening list? (good luck trying to sruvive to the end without severe ear bleed) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 1:10 am

I survived. I require a transfusion however. Volunteers?
Back to top Go down
Old School
A Pretty Fly Guy
Old School

PostSubject: Re: How is this on any anime best opening list? (good luck trying to sruvive to the end without severe ear bleed)   How is this on any anime best opening list? (good luck trying to sruvive to the end without severe ear bleed) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 1:59 am

Viewtiful Joe has the best opening to any anime.
Back to top Go down
Hitsuzen
Deck Hand
Hitsuzen

PostSubject: Re: How is this on any anime best opening list? (good luck trying to sruvive to the end without severe ear bleed)   How is this on any anime best opening list? (good luck trying to sruvive to the end without severe ear bleed) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 4:36 am

The manga is ok, because it doesn't have any voice whatsoever 8l
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: How is this on any anime best opening list? (good luck trying to sruvive to the end without severe ear bleed)   How is this on any anime best opening list? (good luck trying to sruvive to the end without severe ear bleed) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 12:47 pm

Way of the Pervert wrote:
This guy's got the right idea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How is this on any anime best opening list? (good luck trying to sruvive to the end without severe ear bleed)   How is this on any anime best opening list? (good luck trying to sruvive to the end without severe ear bleed) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How is this on any anime best opening list? (good luck trying to sruvive to the end without severe ear bleed)
Page 1 of 1