Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Baal's list of anime/manga cliche's that can fuck right off

Go down 
+3
Kimarous
Talking Sock
Baal
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

Baal's list of anime/manga cliche's that can fuck right off Empty
PostSubject: Baal''s list of anime/manga cliche''s that can fuck right off   Baal's list of anime/manga cliche's that can fuck right off Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 3:45 am

1. Japan (We get it Japan, you have nationalism. NOW YOU WILL PLEASE STOP SETTING EVERYTHING IN ONE FUCKING COUNTRY!? AMERICA ALREADY DID THIS IN EVERY COMIC BOOK SERIES BEFORE YOU!)
2. Quiet Girls (THEY WERE ENJOYABLE AT FIRST UNTIL RECENTLY WHERE THEY ARE IN EVERYTHING)
3. JRPG's (You've already infected the televisions with your bullshit cliche's, now you feel the need to infect RPG's with it!? Fuck off.)
4. Pedobait (I move that all children in anime are never given a character and are just unimportant.)
5. Pretty Boys (I DO NOT NEED MY MEN LOOKING LIKE WOMEN UNLESS THEY ARE TRAPS!)
6. Reverse Traps being more feminine than manly (It defeats the purpose of a reverse trap IF YOU MAKE THEM MORE OF A GIRL THAN MAN!)
7. Shy girls having large tits (No.)
8. Shy girls being in love with the main character at the start of the series. (More No.)
9. Shy girls getting the main character despite not earning the right to have him. (ULTIMATE No.)
10. Elements (This only works in RPG's you morons.)
11. The main character being an easily manipulated moron. (THEY DID THIS IN JADE EMPIRE TOO FOR GOD'S SAKE! AND THAT WAS AN AMERICAN MADE GAME!)
12. Leaders of evil organizations being either children or men who look like women. (PIG DISGUSTING)
13. One of the youngest members/The child of the group is the most mature. (THis is possibly one of the worst cliche's to ever exist.)
14. The Main Character of a Harem series ends up with one woman in the end. And it's usually the first woman he ends up spending the most time with in the first episode/chapter. (First of all the point of a harem series is meant to give the main character several options of who he wants while making it ambiguous of who the chosen woman will be. IT DEFEATS THE PURPOSE OF A HAREM SERIES IF YOU MAKE IT BLATANTLY OBVIOUS OF WHO'S GOING TO BE HIS LOVER DURING THE FIRST EPISODE/CHAPTER YOU MORONS! AND YES, I'M LOOKING AT YOU KEN AKAMATSU!)
15. Women can not suit the main character if he's male with a competent woman. (IE FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST AND REBORN!)
16. Romance dominating the plot of an action series. (DISGUSTING.)
17. The Holy Weapon of Bullshit never defeats the enemy when the character gets it. (BECAUSE WE WERE ONLY TOLD 300 TIMES BEFORE THIS IT WOULD KILL THE BASTARD.)
18. The master is always some old man or child. (IT CAN NEVER BE SOME MIDDLE-AGED MAN CAN IT, JAPAN!?)
19. SENPAI! (SHUT THE FUCK UP RIGHT NOW!)
20. Idols always being the most piss annoying characters. (They are always either hyperactive, loud, annoying, or stupid. OR ALL FOUR! RISE KUJIKAWA YOU BITCH!)

I will post more if I think of any.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Baal's list of anime/manga cliche's that can fuck right off   Baal's list of anime/manga cliche's that can fuck right off Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 3:50 am

21. Manga girls being pigeon toed. It's already made real life Japanese woman look like retards, why make manga/anime girls stand and walk that way too?
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Baal's list of anime/manga cliche's that can fuck right off   Baal's list of anime/manga cliche's that can fuck right off Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 3:53 am

22. Why does everyone have huge fucking eyes? (It looks utterly stupid. I understand this is a cartoon but it's just fucking idiotic.)
Back to top Go down
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

PostSubject: Re: Baal's list of anime/manga cliche's that can fuck right off   Baal's list of anime/manga cliche's that can fuck right off Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 3:56 am

23. Lead males of harem serials being completely oblivious to, disinterested in, or incapable of reacting to his vast harem of willing females.
Back to top Go down
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

PostSubject: Re: Baal's list of anime/manga cliche's that can fuck right off   Baal's list of anime/manga cliche's that can fuck right off Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 4:00 am

24. "PROTAGONIIIIIIIIIIIIIST!"
"RIVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL!"
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Baal's list of anime/manga cliche's that can fuck right off   Baal's list of anime/manga cliche's that can fuck right off Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 4:07 am

I'd like to remind you of the title even though I do agree with all of these ones being posted.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Baal's list of anime/manga cliche's that can fuck right off   Baal's list of anime/manga cliche's that can fuck right off Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 4:09 am

DevilKingBaal wrote:
22. Why does everyone have huge fucking eyes? (It looks utterly stupid. I understand this is a cartoon but it's just fucking idiotic.)

I'll fill in for this one. You see, it all started when Disney had released Bambi. Osamu Tezuka, the creator of Astro Boy, Jungle Emperor Leo, etc. basically orgasmed at the film and wanted to use its style because he loved Bambi's eyes so much. So basically he invented the so called Asian version of American cartoon eyes. Later DB's creator, the one and only Akira Toriyama, watched Disney's 101 Dalmations and was a fan of Osamu Tezuka, so he basically stole his style and made it into his own form which turned out pretty damn good and you could identify it as AT right away. With that, there became negatives. EVERYBODY wanted to be like AT, they begun doing the huge eye shit wherever you turn. And then it began mutating as it went along, more and more you'd see shit with the eyes being huge but pointier, and so forth.

And that is how manga eyes came to be. Because Japan can't think for themselves once again.

Last edited by Sora on Mon May 25, 2009 4:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Baal's list of anime/manga cliche's that can fuck right off   Baal's list of anime/manga cliche's that can fuck right off Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 4:09 am

I know the reason. I was just complaining.

Baal's list of anime/manga cliche's that can fuck right off 12412910

LOOK AT THOSE EYES! Those are the eyes of a real man. Those are the eyes of someone I can respect.

That is the work of God. A picture of God being placed under this sentence to prove it.

Baal's list of anime/manga cliche's that can fuck right off God10
Back to top Go down
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

PostSubject: Re: Baal's list of anime/manga cliche's that can fuck right off   Baal's list of anime/manga cliche's that can fuck right off Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 4:17 am

At least that IS one pro that Bleach has; although the eyes are fairly large, at least they don't envelop half the character's face.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Baal's list of anime/manga cliche's that can fuck right off   Baal's list of anime/manga cliche's that can fuck right off Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 4:21 am

Baal's list of anime/manga cliche's that can fuck right off 12412911

If you like Araki and Kubo for anything, it's gotta be their fashion sense. And Araki for his character designs.

Just look at how awesome Araki is.

He can turn a fat President of the United States.

Baal's list of anime/manga cliche's that can fuck right off Funny_Valentine

Into a Sexy President of the United States using the heart of Jesus.

Baal's list of anime/manga cliche's that can fuck right off 280px-Funny_Valentine_2
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: Baal's list of anime/manga cliche's that can fuck right off   Baal's list of anime/manga cliche's that can fuck right off Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 9:23 pm

Kimarous wrote:
23. Lead males of harem serials being completely oblivious to, disinterested in, or incapable of reacting to his vast harem of willing females.
then read 'umi no misaki'
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Should of learned English
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: Baal's list of anime/manga cliche's that can fuck right off   Baal's list of anime/manga cliche's that can fuck right off Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 11:03 pm

So now you dont like most anime? scratch
(called it)
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: Baal's list of anime/manga cliche's that can fuck right off   Baal's list of anime/manga cliche's that can fuck right off Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 11:27 pm

Haseo Vi Awesome wrote:
So now you dont like most anime? scratch
(called it)
true enough, you did call it.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Baal's list of anime/manga cliche's that can fuck right off   Baal's list of anime/manga cliche's that can fuck right off Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 11:56 pm

I already said I dislike most anime.

WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN!?
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: Baal's list of anime/manga cliche's that can fuck right off   Baal's list of anime/manga cliche's that can fuck right off Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 12:31 am

Kimarous wrote:
24. "PROTAGONIIIIIIIIIIIIIST!"
"RIVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL!"
good god i see this one too much
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: Baal's list of anime/manga cliche's that can fuck right off   Baal's list of anime/manga cliche's that can fuck right off Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 1:06 am

I been playing Halo 3 a lot and the new Yugioh ds game. They're both addicting.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Baal's list of anime/manga cliche's that can fuck right off   Baal's list of anime/manga cliche's that can fuck right off Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 1:42 am

25: Someone loses an arm
26: Evil brother
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Baal's list of anime/manga cliche's that can fuck right off   Baal's list of anime/manga cliche's that can fuck right off Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 1:43 am

Fox McCloud wrote:

I SAID THIS IS MY LIST. The only one I dislike of those two is the evil brother.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Baal's list of anime/manga cliche's that can fuck right off   Baal's list of anime/manga cliche's that can fuck right off Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 1:45 am

DevilKingBaal wrote:
Fox McCloud wrote:

I SAID THIS IS MY LIST. The only one I dislike of those two is the evil brother.

A lot of people lose their arms, mostly the left arm.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Baal's list of anime/manga cliche's that can fuck right off   Baal's list of anime/manga cliche's that can fuck right off Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 1:46 am

Fox McCloud wrote:
DevilKingBaal wrote:
Fox McCloud wrote:

A lot of people lose their arms, mostly the left arm.

Not necessarily a bad cliche. Just a cliche.
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: Baal's list of anime/manga cliche's that can fuck right off   Baal's list of anime/manga cliche's that can fuck right off Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 2:14 am

Well everyone else is adding stuff, dont just go out on Zero.

27: Dead parents or said dead parents
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: Baal's list of anime/manga cliche's that can fuck right off   Baal's list of anime/manga cliche's that can fuck right off Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 4:53 am

25. FLASHBACKS. KILL THEM.

thought i'd add one.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Baal's list of anime/manga cliche's that can fuck right off   Baal's list of anime/manga cliche's that can fuck right off Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 8:11 pm

Flashbacks aren't always bad.

THEY'RE ONLY BAD WHEN THEY TAKE UP MORE THAN 1 EPISODE.

Hello Naruto.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Baal's list of anime/manga cliche's that can fuck right off   Baal's list of anime/manga cliche's that can fuck right off Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 8:15 pm

DevilKingBaal wrote:
Flashbacks aren't always bad.

THEY'RE ONLY BAD WHEN THEY ARE PRETTY MUCH THE SAME FOR EVERY PERSON IN THE DAMN SHOW AND ARE ONLY THERE TO SHOW THAT THIS CHARACTER IS A MELODRAMATIC FAG.

Hello Naruto.

Fix'd.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Baal's list of anime/manga cliche's that can fuck right off   Baal's list of anime/manga cliche's that can fuck right off Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 8:16 pm

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Baal's list of anime/manga cliche's that can fuck right off   Baal's list of anime/manga cliche's that can fuck right off Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Baal's list of anime/manga cliche's that can fuck right off
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next