Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So how about that PSVita..

Go down 
+7
Kaio
Kaede
Superbuu3
Eevil-Psycho
Zero
A_Nonny_Moose
D_Winds
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
D_Winds
Deck Hand
D_Winds

So how about that PSVita.. Empty
PostSubject: So how about that PSVita..   So how about that PSVita.. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 3:34 am

Opinions?

Buy now/later/never?

Pricey/cheap/priceless?

Potential high/low/luck-based?

Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: So how about that PSVita..   So how about that PSVita.. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 7:45 am

I'm waiting until the memory cards are bigger and cheaper. Launching witth only a 16gb card when some of the games can take up 4gb of space is ridiculous, and I plan to only buy games digitally for the Vita.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: So how about that PSVita..   So how about that PSVita.. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 7:53 am

I tried out Uncharted Golden Abyss and PSV at the same time at Gamestop the other day. I'm still impressed that handheld technology has progressed far enough to be able to hold near PS3 graphics on PSV.

I don't plan on getting it for now though. I may consider it far into its lifespan.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: So how about that PSVita..   So how about that PSVita.. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 11:19 am

I'm getting it someday probably, after March, I don't have any PS3 games I wanna buy up until november or something.. so i might get it within that time period..
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: So how about that PSVita..   So how about that PSVita.. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 1:53 pm

Eevil-Psycho wrote:
I'm getting it someday probably, after March, I don't have any PS3 games I wanna buy up until november or something.. so i might get it within that time period..
So the last game your buying is resident evil then the next game you buy is resident evil?
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: So how about that PSVita..   So how about that PSVita.. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 5:52 pm

I have about fifty PSP games to get before considering a Vita. By that time, they might even have translated Persona 4 the Golden and the Criminal Girls sequel. There are a great deal of games I want for it, though, and it looks really cool. I was shocked when I played Super Mario 3D Land (I'm old), and from what I hear, this is miles better. Used to be very excited but not anymore.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: So how about that PSVita..   So how about that PSVita.. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 5:59 pm

I already pre-ordered it.
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: So how about that PSVita..   So how about that PSVita.. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 8:37 pm

Superbuu3 wrote:
Eevil-Psycho wrote:
So the last game your buying is resident evil then the next game you buy is resident evil?

haha yeah, pretty much. but who knows, I might've forgot some games or get interested in other games that release in the mean time..
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: So how about that PSVita..   So how about that PSVita.. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 10:32 pm

I tried one in Game, impressive bit of kit but too expensive. I'll give it a year, see how well it's doing, what sort of support it's got and assess then.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: So how about that PSVita..   So how about that PSVita.. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 2:48 am

There's also been no news of a Vita Locoroco game, which is deeply saddening. That would be so cool with the touch pad and tilt conrols.
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: So how about that PSVita..   So how about that PSVita.. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 4:37 pm

Wow, that's actually a great point! I'm startled they haven't thought about that.

And a Patapon game could work too, perhaps with touch controls.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: So how about that PSVita..   So how about that PSVita.. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 5:18 pm

I got bored of Patapon. Finished the first one and kitted out my troops with all the coolest stuff, but only got halfway through the second one before losing interest. Haven't tried the third one.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: So how about that PSVita..   So how about that PSVita.. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 3:32 am

Oh god temptation. Amazon are offering a free 8gb memory with Vita pre-orders. It's only 8gb but it's FREE. And a selected game for £15 too, but I'm not that interested in any of them. I could make do with 8gb until the prices drop and the sizes are bigger.
Back to top Go down
D_Winds
Deck Hand
D_Winds

PostSubject: Re: So how about that PSVita..   So how about that PSVita.. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 3:33 pm

Think I'll be needing a bigger memory card quite soon.

The 4GB that came with the FirstEditionBundle one is already pretty full from 126 songs + 70 videos (average ~4min) + 1 downloaded PSP game (1.17 GB IIRC).

It seems there will be a respectable update come the 22nd, along with more Vita game releases, so I'm looking forward to that.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: So how about that PSVita..   So how about that PSVita.. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 3:41 pm

You bought the first edition bundle?
Back to top Go down
D_Winds
Deck Hand
D_Winds

PostSubject: Re: So how about that PSVita..   So how about that PSVita.. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 3:41 pm

Yep.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: So how about that PSVita..   So how about that PSVita.. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 3:48 pm

What PSP game did you buy? I was annoyed to see that pretty much all of the PSP titles I own digitally aren't supported yet. Plus Minis aren't natively supported either, and PS1 titles can't be played at all yet. Although I gather the Vita will play android games as well, so maybe that makes up for it.
Back to top Go down
D_Winds
Deck Hand
D_Winds

PostSubject: Re: So how about that PSVita..   So how about that PSVita.. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 3:53 pm

I got Final Fantasy Dissidia: Duodecim, a game I've wanted to play ever since I heard it was coming out. I never made the commitment to buy a PSP just for that game though, but now since I had the opportunity, I took it ($40).

The PSP library is limited, but it shouldn't take long for more titles to be released (although probably before a price drop in the Vita will be seen). There are also very few demos, so aside from the PSP game, I haven't downloaded much.
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: So how about that PSVita..   So how about that PSVita.. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 10:47 pm

So apparently Escape Plan sucked, which is sad, and Sony isn't planning to put out PS2 and PS3 games, which is a great hit to the hull for me.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: So how about that PSVita..   So how about that PSVita.. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 10:59 pm

Who in the hell was seriously planning to buy this thing this year? There's like nothing out on release for this game besides Uncharted and there's pretty much nothing coming out for it this year aside from some ports.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: So how about that PSVita..   So how about that PSVita.. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 1:16 am

I most interested in Gravity Daze. There's another Tales From Space game coming for the Vita too, which looks good.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: So how about that PSVita..   So how about that PSVita.. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 1:30 am

Oh, and Wipeout of course. HD and Fury are being ported to the Vita as DLC expansions for 2048, and if you already own HD/Fury on the PS3 you get them for free on the Vita.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: So how about that PSVita..   So how about that PSVita.. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 6:17 pm

What about Uncharted Golden Abyss?
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: So how about that PSVita..   So how about that PSVita.. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 6:33 pm

Not really interested in GA.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: So how about that PSVita..   So how about that PSVita.. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 11:11 pm

Well, I got Uncharted in the mail today. Only thing I need now is the damn Vita itself!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So how about that PSVita..   So how about that PSVita.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So how about that PSVita..
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next