Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Is it worth getting a PSVITA ?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

Is it worth getting a PSVITA ? Empty
PostSubject: Is it worth getting a PSVITA ?   Is it worth getting a PSVITA ? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 8:33 pm

I saw this deal:

http://www.shopto.net/psp/PSPHWV47-ps-vita-wifi-uncharted-golden-abyss-modnation-racers-

Still debating getting the 3G or the wi fi version, if i don't need to pay an additional price on PSN+ to get free stuff for it, it seems like an essential purchase.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Is it worth getting a PSVITA ?   Is it worth getting a PSVITA ? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 8:40 pm

A Vita with 5 games and an 8gb memory card for £260 is a very good deal.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Is it worth getting a PSVITA ?   Is it worth getting a PSVITA ? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 11:53 pm

I dunno, that seems like a really good price for it but when I was tossing up between it and the 3ds a month ago or looked like there were only a couple of good games for it that didn't have superior versions on PS3. The 3ds, at least at the moment, has a comparatively large library of new games, has more titles I'm interested in that have been announced and cost about $150 less so my choice was pretty easy.

I guess ultimately it depends on how much you want to play Uncharted, Gravity Rush and the Assassins Creed 3 side game.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Is it worth getting a PSVITA ?   Is it worth getting a PSVITA ? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 11:56 pm

Good points but you have to take into consideration the fact that Boo is a Sony fanboy and hates Nintendo.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Is it worth getting a PSVITA ?   Is it worth getting a PSVITA ? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 12:09 am

3DS looks slightly more appealing, especially with AA5 and Fire Emblem coming out for it.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is it worth getting a PSVITA ?   Is it worth getting a PSVITA ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is it worth getting a PSVITA ?
Page 1 of 1