Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Twisted Metal delayed and censored in Europe.

Go down 
+6
Superbuu3
Skip
Eevil-Psycho
Kaede
Baal
A_Nonny_Moose
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

Twisted Metal delayed and censored in Europe. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twisted Metal delayed and censored in Europe.   Twisted Metal delayed and censored in Europe. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 4:03 pm

so I got this today, it's quite fun.

there's a learning curve though, there's so many weapons and stuff to do, you forget how you do half of them a lot of times.. but i guess it'll grow on you.

game's quite hectic, which I love, the movies (although I've only seen two) look cool, really digging it so far.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Metal delayed and censored in Europe.   Twisted Metal delayed and censored in Europe. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 9:53 pm

Wow now that is one grim opening. Looks like you have to be sweet tooth in this ones story mode. I think when i played black i was Grimm because he reminded me of ghost rider.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Metal delayed and censored in Europe.   Twisted Metal delayed and censored in Europe. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 10:22 pm

what difficulty are you playing on? cause I'm playing on normal, and some of the later stages are fucking hard.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Metal delayed and censored in Europe.   Twisted Metal delayed and censored in Europe. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 10:31 pm

Normal and the first level took me 17 minutes to complete. I unlocked the SMG hopefully that makes things run smoother.
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Metal delayed and censored in Europe.   Twisted Metal delayed and censored in Europe. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 11:30 pm

been playing online for a bit now, it's heaps of fun, but this lobby system is complete crap, it's convoluted like hell.

not to mention all these errors me and Buu are getting trying to enter a game as a party.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Metal delayed and censored in Europe.   Twisted Metal delayed and censored in Europe. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 1:25 am

Alright that was damn fun i never expected the online to be this entertaining. The lobbies really are an issue though.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Metal delayed and censored in Europe.   Twisted Metal delayed and censored in Europe. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 1:05 am

The last boss is pretty annoying. The difficulty on this game is way too hard, unless your a vet. From the sounds of things most people who completed this were vets and claimed it was easy, or ppl abusing a pre patch glitch to get all unlockables.

Story tries to hard to be interesting and just bored the fuck out of me.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Metal delayed and censored in Europe.   Twisted Metal delayed and censored in Europe. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 6:59 pm

I ended up giving the game an 8/10. I definitely think its a great game but it certainly has flaws, luckily these can be overlooked for the most part and there's nothing gamebreaking.
Back to top Go down
Old School
A Pretty Fly Guy
Old School

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Metal delayed and censored in Europe.   Twisted Metal delayed and censored in Europe. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 11:29 pm

Thinking of getting this. But I heard the online have problems. Has that been fixed yet?
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Metal delayed and censored in Europe.   Twisted Metal delayed and censored in Europe. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 11:32 pm

There's no online problems you just can't join games in progress even though the servers suggest you can, no clue why people haven't just noticed the pattern.
Back to top Go down
Old School
A Pretty Fly Guy
Old School

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Metal delayed and censored in Europe.   Twisted Metal delayed and censored in Europe. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 11:38 pm

What I heard was slight game breaking problems.
Even going as far as Jaffe having to make live statements about it.
But that was so long ago, they probably fixed it now.

Now that I'm thinking about it, I probably won't pick thus up. As much as I love Twisted Metal, I haven't played a TM game in such a long time. So I don't think I'd be very good at it. I loved TM3 and Black.
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Metal delayed and censored in Europe.   Twisted Metal delayed and censored in Europe. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 12:04 am

it comes with a free copy of Black Very Happy

or at least it did for me
Back to top Go down
Old School
A Pretty Fly Guy
Old School

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Metal delayed and censored in Europe.   Twisted Metal delayed and censored in Europe. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 12:10 am

Well that hurts...

But then again, I don't buy limited/special editions of any games(BioShock: Infinite will be an exception and so was my copy of Borderlands).

Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Metal delayed and censored in Europe.   Twisted Metal delayed and censored in Europe. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 12:23 am

It costs no extra its just limited stock.

You would struggle though. I've never played a twisted metal game before and i found this hard. So if you've played a couple of the old games a decent amount and the fact you are you, this will be hard.
Back to top Go down
Old School
A Pretty Fly Guy
Old School

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Metal delayed and censored in Europe.   Twisted Metal delayed and censored in Europe. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 12:34 am

Superbuu3 wrote:
It costs no extra its just limited stock.

You would struggle though. I've never played a twisted metal game before and i found this hard. So if you've played a couple of the old games a decent amount and the fact you are you, this will be hard.

Twisted Metal games were always cheap.
I still remember playing Twisted Metal 3 on it's hardest difficulty.
Once you got up to Darkside in Washington D.C. the game was pretty much impossible. It was easier to take a shit in a toilet while doing a handstand. And that was say, the third level. But even on normal or easy the game was insanely tough.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Metal delayed and censored in Europe.   Twisted Metal delayed and censored in Europe. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 12:37 am

Bring On The Rain wrote:
It was easier to take a shit in a toilet while doing a handstand.
Why do you try these things?
Back to top Go down
Old School
A Pretty Fly Guy
Old School

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Metal delayed and censored in Europe.   Twisted Metal delayed and censored in Europe. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 12:49 am

I don't think I have played Twisted Metal 1 but I heard Twisted Metal 2 was way more difficult.
I doubt it was as difficult as 3, however.
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Metal delayed and censored in Europe.   Twisted Metal delayed and censored in Europe. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 12:50 am

Twisted Metal 2 was pretty easy...

or well, it was a lot easier than this one
Back to top Go down
Old School
A Pretty Fly Guy
Old School

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Metal delayed and censored in Europe.   Twisted Metal delayed and censored in Europe. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 12:53 am

Do I guess Twisted Metal 3 was more difficult.
I'm pretty sure this game isn't as hard as 3.
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Metal delayed and censored in Europe.   Twisted Metal delayed and censored in Europe. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 12:59 am

i haven't played 3, so I don't know..
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Metal delayed and censored in Europe.   Twisted Metal delayed and censored in Europe. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 1:00 am

Bring On The Rain wrote:
Do I guess Twisted Metal 3 was more difficult.
I'm pretty sure this game isn't as hard as 3.
That statement is completely baseless.
Back to top Go down
Old School
A Pretty Fly Guy
Old School

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Metal delayed and censored in Europe.   Twisted Metal delayed and censored in Europe. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 1:03 am

I ment to say *So.
But you know, meh...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Metal delayed and censored in Europe.   Twisted Metal delayed and censored in Europe. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twisted Metal delayed and censored in Europe.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2