Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I can't play brawl without getting bored in 10 minutes...

Go down 
+7
Savage
Ellis
#1 DALEK
Neo
Skip
Superbuu3
Haseoviawesome
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Skip
Australianus
Skip

I can't play brawl without getting bored in 10 minutes... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I can't play brawl without getting bored in 10 minutes...   I can't play brawl without getting bored in 10 minutes... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 2:03 am

Surely after 10 years you can always predict exactly what the computer is going to do.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: I can't play brawl without getting bored in 10 minutes...   I can't play brawl without getting bored in 10 minutes... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 2:08 am

Skip wrote:
Surely after 10 years you can always predict exactly what the computer is going to do.
He could be just that bad.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: I can't play brawl without getting bored in 10 minutes...   I can't play brawl without getting bored in 10 minutes... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 4:28 am

The only real reason I still play Castlevania 3 to this day is because I STILL haven't fucking beaten it. And even after I do finally beat it, I'd prolly still play it some more. Especially considering that there's an EVEN HARDER version of itself. (2nd Quest.)

Otherwise, I go back to games like Castlevania 3, Sonic, & Perfect Dark either because I feel like it (CV3 & Sonic) or because games of the same genre have gone to shit so badly that they can't even compete with a game that old. (Perfect Dark)
Back to top Go down
http://thepit.forumotion.com/
Haseoviawesome
Should of learned English
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: I can't play brawl without getting bored in 10 minutes...   I can't play brawl without getting bored in 10 minutes... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 4:34 am

Superbuu3 wrote:
Skip wrote:
He could be just that bad.
Played a game for ten years, cant beat a computer. Yeah I agree Razz
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: I can't play brawl without getting bored in 10 minutes...   I can't play brawl without getting bored in 10 minutes... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 5:12 am

i can't get passed the main menu without a friend present
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: I can't play brawl without getting bored in 10 minutes...   I can't play brawl without getting bored in 10 minutes... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 5:14 am

Have_a_Merry_Christmas wrote:
i can't get passed the main menu without a friend present
I couldn't get past the main menu because i don't have any friends.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: I can't play brawl without getting bored in 10 minutes...   I can't play brawl without getting bored in 10 minutes... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 5:33 am

i can't even put the disc in without kamaka
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: I can't play brawl without getting bored in 10 minutes...   I can't play brawl without getting bored in 10 minutes... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 5:39 am

I once broke a disc trying to put it in my PS3... Oh wait that was Ellis.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: I can't play brawl without getting bored in 10 minutes...   I can't play brawl without getting bored in 10 minutes... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 11:26 am

Good memory. My drunk ass was trying to play R2 with everyone and my bitch ass PS3 wasn't taking it so I just foced it in like I do to the girls I meet at the bar and it snapped. Found out next day the problem was there was already a disk in.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: I can't play brawl without getting bored in 10 minutes...   I can't play brawl without getting bored in 10 minutes... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 7:50 am

rofl, nicely done Ellis.

Also my apologies for being a whore and not being around earlier like I said I was going to be to play R3, I sort of had a bigger night than expected and wound up crashing on my mate's couch.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: I can't play brawl without getting bored in 10 minutes...   I can't play brawl without getting bored in 10 minutes... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 5:15 am

Legend of Groose wrote:
Skip wrote:
Who the fuck waited for lunch to pass? We enjoyed lunch, basically played soccer the whole time. We did mix it up from time to time with basketball, handball, dodgeball and gambling on rainy days, but all the same, the point is lunchtime is not some sort of terrible thing you have to tolerate.
Well here we're forced to stay in the cafeteria. Those who have their own lunch could go to that teachers class if they wanted to before they went to the cafeteria.
Are you in prison?
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: I can't play brawl without getting bored in 10 minutes...   I can't play brawl without getting bored in 10 minutes... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 5:27 am

Superbuu3 wrote:
Legend of Groose wrote:
Skip wrote:
Who the fuck waited for lunch to pass? We enjoyed lunch, basically played soccer the whole time. We did mix it up from time to time with basketball, handball, dodgeball and gambling on rainy days, but all the same, the point is lunchtime is not some sort of terrible thing you have to tolerate.
Well here we're forced to stay in the cafeteria. Those who have their own lunch could go to that teachers class if they wanted to before they went to the cafeteria.
Are you in prison?
No that is what teachers do in high school here, you can call it prison.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: I can't play brawl without getting bored in 10 minutes...   I can't play brawl without getting bored in 10 minutes... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 5:29 am

Legend of Groose wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
Legend of Groose wrote:
Skip wrote:
Are you in prison?
No that is what teachers do in high school here, you can call it prison.
I thought you were in college?

Is this in your area or is this just your school?
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: I can't play brawl without getting bored in 10 minutes...   I can't play brawl without getting bored in 10 minutes... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 5:30 am

Change schools.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: I can't play brawl without getting bored in 10 minutes...   I can't play brawl without getting bored in 10 minutes... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 5:32 am

Is it a school for the developmentally challenged?
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: I can't play brawl without getting bored in 10 minutes...   I can't play brawl without getting bored in 10 minutes... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 5:35 am

I am in college, I was only saying what the high school I went to did.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: I can't play brawl without getting bored in 10 minutes...   I can't play brawl without getting bored in 10 minutes... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 5:36 am

I think Raz' question is still valid.
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: I can't play brawl without getting bored in 10 minutes...   I can't play brawl without getting bored in 10 minutes... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 5:38 am

It isn't, it does have the 2nd best high school football team in the country.
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: I can't play brawl without getting bored in 10 minutes...   I can't play brawl without getting bored in 10 minutes... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 5:39 am

Weird it says we're 3rd but we have more wins than 2nd.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: I can't play brawl without getting bored in 10 minutes...   I can't play brawl without getting bored in 10 minutes... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 6:06 am

Well I guess that just goes to show how bad a sport grid iron is if a bunch of developmentally challenged kids are the 2nd best team in America. Of course it could also say something about America in general.
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: I can't play brawl without getting bored in 10 minutes...   I can't play brawl without getting bored in 10 minutes... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 6:18 am

I didn't know most of the team but the few I knew were rather intelligent, one of them being the top player of the year and got to play in the Army Bowl.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: I can't play brawl without getting bored in 10 minutes...   I can't play brawl without getting bored in 10 minutes... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 6:57 pm

Skip wrote:
Well I guess that just goes to show how bad a sport grid iron is if a bunch of developmentally challenged kids are the 2nd best team in America. Of course it could also say something about America in general.

Most great athletes are stupid as shit. This actually makes sense that his school would be very good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I can't play brawl without getting bored in 10 minutes...   I can't play brawl without getting bored in 10 minutes... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I can't play brawl without getting bored in 10 minutes...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2