Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I can't play brawl without getting bored in 10 minutes...

Go down 
+7
Savage
Ellis
#1 DALEK
Neo
Skip
Superbuu3
Haseoviawesome
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Haseoviawesome
Should of learned English
Haseoviawesome

I can't play brawl without getting bored in 10 minutes... Empty
PostSubject: I can't play brawl without getting bored in 10 minutes...   I can't play brawl without getting bored in 10 minutes... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 12:14 am

Yet playing the n64 smash bros is more entertaining to me and I also play it much, much longer.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: I can't play brawl without getting bored in 10 minutes...   I can't play brawl without getting bored in 10 minutes... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 1:47 am

i always found the smash games fairly dull, they're alright if your playing with a bunch of people thats about it though.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Haseoviawesome
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: I can't play brawl without getting bored in 10 minutes...   I can't play brawl without getting bored in 10 minutes... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 1:50 am

In high school during lunch, a teacher had a n64 system in his room for students to play smash bros while they wait for lunch to pass. Whoever got Capt Falcon pretty much won.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: I can't play brawl without getting bored in 10 minutes...   I can't play brawl without getting bored in 10 minutes... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 2:08 am

Who the fuck waited for lunch to pass? We enjoyed lunch, basically played soccer the whole time. We did mix it up from time to time with basketball, handball, dodgeball and gambling on rainy days, but all the same, the point is lunchtime is not some sort of terrible thing you have to tolerate.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: I can't play brawl without getting bored in 10 minutes...   I can't play brawl without getting bored in 10 minutes... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 2:17 am

I hate lunchtime and fun.
Back to top Go down
#1 DALEK
Deck Hand
#1 DALEK

PostSubject: Re: I can't play brawl without getting bored in 10 minutes...   I can't play brawl without getting bored in 10 minutes... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 2:40 am

Bag of Oranges wrote:
I hate lunchtime and fun.

WE HAVE MUCH IN COMMON.
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: I can't play brawl without getting bored in 10 minutes...   I can't play brawl without getting bored in 10 minutes... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 5:11 am

Skip wrote:
Who the fuck waited for lunch to pass? We enjoyed lunch, basically played soccer the whole time. We did mix it up from time to time with basketball, handball, dodgeball and gambling on rainy days, but all the same, the point is lunchtime is not some sort of terrible thing you have to tolerate.
Well here we're forced to stay in the cafeteria. Those who have their own lunch could go to that teachers class if they wanted to before they went to the cafeteria.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: I can't play brawl without getting bored in 10 minutes...   I can't play brawl without getting bored in 10 minutes... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 6:24 am

You're 20. You can't be in high school still.
Back to top Go down
Savage
Solar-Charged

PostSubject: Re: I can't play brawl without getting bored in 10 minutes...   I can't play brawl without getting bored in 10 minutes... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 2:52 pm

You can't play Brawl without getting bored in 10 minutes because Brawl is boring. It was simplified into a casual platformer on purpose, for a stupid reason that I don't feel like getting into. I've been playing Melee since it came out 10 years ago and my matches now are still just as exciting.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: I can't play brawl without getting bored in 10 minutes...   I can't play brawl without getting bored in 10 minutes... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 3:00 pm

It's always been a casual platformer.
Back to top Go down
Savage
Solar-Charged

PostSubject: Re: I can't play brawl without getting bored in 10 minutes...   I can't play brawl without getting bored in 10 minutes... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 3:05 pm

I'm not talking about children playing it.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: I can't play brawl without getting bored in 10 minutes...   I can't play brawl without getting bored in 10 minutes... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 11:06 pm

No, it's always been that way. Acting like it was somehow more than that even back in SSB or SSBM is just stupid.
Back to top Go down
Savage
Solar-Charged

PostSubject: Re: I can't play brawl without getting bored in 10 minutes...   I can't play brawl without getting bored in 10 minutes... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 11:10 pm

Ouch, consider my mind changed.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: I can't play brawl without getting bored in 10 minutes...   I can't play brawl without getting bored in 10 minutes... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 11:12 pm

The Fat Guy From Pokemon wrote:
Ouch, consider my mind changed.
Well thank god for that then.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: I can't play brawl without getting bored in 10 minutes...   I can't play brawl without getting bored in 10 minutes... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 12:11 am

You can't play Brawl without getting bored in 10 minutes because Brawl is boring. It was simplified into a casual platformer on purpose, for a stupid reason that I don't feel like getting into. I've been playing Melee since it came out 10 years ago and my matches now are still just as exciting.
You've been playing the same game for half your life. Thats fucking depressing.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: I can't play brawl without getting bored in 10 minutes...   I can't play brawl without getting bored in 10 minutes... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 12:22 am

Superbuu3 wrote:
Or is it an inspiring example of perseverance and commitment?
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: I can't play brawl without getting bored in 10 minutes...   I can't play brawl without getting bored in 10 minutes... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 12:28 am

Skip wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
Or is it an inspiring example of perseverance and commitment?
Its a testament to obsession and brainwashing.

If you see the same crap day in day out, you die inside and you just settle for whatever crap is on your lap. In fact its so depressing I for once won't even make fun of whoever it is (faust?), because there's not even a point. I mean at this point it just would feel mean.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: I can't play brawl without getting bored in 10 minutes...   I can't play brawl without getting bored in 10 minutes... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 12:31 am

It's Savage, and yes I was just taking the piss. But hey, if that's the sort of thing he enjoys, all power to him. Just because we are of a higher class it doesn't mean we have to force him to the same standard.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: I can't play brawl without getting bored in 10 minutes...   I can't play brawl without getting bored in 10 minutes... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 12:38 am

You guys don't have a game that you still play all the time?
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: I can't play brawl without getting bored in 10 minutes...   I can't play brawl without getting bored in 10 minutes... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 12:38 am

Skip wrote:
It's Savage, and yes I was just taking the piss. But hey, if that's the sort of thing he enjoys, all power to him. Just because we are of a higher class it doesn't mean we have to force him to the same standard.
Ooooooooooo that explains a lot, Faust despite havig bad game taste generally keeps fairly up to date.
Back to top Go down
Savage
Solar-Charged

PostSubject: Re: I can't play brawl without getting bored in 10 minutes...   I can't play brawl without getting bored in 10 minutes... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 12:39 am

Superbuu3 wrote:
That's fucking replay value.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: I can't play brawl without getting bored in 10 minutes...   I can't play brawl without getting bored in 10 minutes... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 12:42 am

Ellis the Stampede wrote:
Not really. I suppose the closest thing to that for me would be Medievil, but I really only play that once in a blue moon.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: I can't play brawl without getting bored in 10 minutes...   I can't play brawl without getting bored in 10 minutes... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 12:50 am

Ellis the Stampede wrote:
I hope your not comparing stuff like sonic and streets of rage to this kind of nonsense.

I may like those games and go back to them but i certainly don't consider them the deepest games ever or talk about them like a hipster.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: I can't play brawl without getting bored in 10 minutes...   I can't play brawl without getting bored in 10 minutes... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 1:44 am

Hipsters aren't cool enough to understand how deep Sonic is.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: I can't play brawl without getting bored in 10 minutes...   I can't play brawl without getting bored in 10 minutes... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 1:51 am

Superbuu3 wrote:
That's fucking replay value.

There is no game worth replaying for 10 fucking years unless you are getting payed to do that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I can't play brawl without getting bored in 10 minutes...   I can't play brawl without getting bored in 10 minutes... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I can't play brawl without getting bored in 10 minutes...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next