Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anyone here like Melee more than Brawl?

Go down 
+5
Solar Crimson
Mewmaster
Maskull
Baal
D_Winds
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
D_Winds
Deck Hand
D_Winds

Anyone here like Melee more than Brawl? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone here like Melee more than Brawl?   Anyone here like Melee more than Brawl? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 3:53 pm

Neutral
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here like Melee more than Brawl?   Anyone here like Melee more than Brawl? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 3:54 pm

Yo
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here like Melee more than Brawl?   Anyone here like Melee more than Brawl? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 2:32 am

character-wise, no (other than the fact that roy is WAY better than marth and deserved the brawl spot more, and mewtwo should have stayed). gameplaywise, YES! melee was WAY faster paced in combat, and it was genuinely fun. brawl is fun, but much slower and the GINORMUS levels make ranged characters (pitt mostly) incredibly rigged. the level design feature is too limited, and there is too much lag (for me at least) to enjoy online battles fully...

anyway:

melee- faster, and has cool characters that should have tranfered to brawl

brawl- more characters, a semblance of a storyline, and a few funnies along the way
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here like Melee more than Brawl?   Anyone here like Melee more than Brawl? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 3:36 am

Neuro Nougami wrote:
character-wise, no (other than the fact that roy is WAY better than marth and deserved the brawl spot more, and mewtwo should have stayed). gameplaywise, YES! melee was WAY faster paced in combat, and it was genuinely fun. brawl is fun, but much slower and the GINORMUS levels make ranged characters (pitt mostly) incredibly rigged. the level design feature is too limited, and there is too much lag (for me at least) to enjoy online battles fully...

anyway:

brawl- more characters, a semblance of a storyline, and a few funnies along the way

A very shitty semblance might I add.
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here like Melee more than Brawl?   Anyone here like Melee more than Brawl? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 3:38 am

DevilKingBaal wrote:
Neuro Nougami wrote:

anyway:

its still there, tho
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here like Melee more than Brawl?   Anyone here like Melee more than Brawl? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 3:39 am

Neuro Nougami wrote:
DevilKingBaal wrote:
Neuro Nougami wrote:

anyway:

its still there, tho

No story is better than a shitty story.
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here like Melee more than Brawl?   Anyone here like Melee more than Brawl? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 3:39 am

DevilKingBaal wrote:
Neuro Nougami wrote:
DevilKingBaal wrote:
Neuro Nougami wrote:

anyway:

its still there, tho

i stand at the reverse side of this equation
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here like Melee more than Brawl?   Anyone here like Melee more than Brawl? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 3:40 am

Neuro Nougami wrote:
DevilKingBaal wrote:
Neuro Nougami wrote:
DevilKingBaal wrote:
Neuro Nougami wrote:

anyway:

its still there, tho

i stand at the reverse

Sucks to be you.
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here like Melee more than Brawl?   Anyone here like Melee more than Brawl? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 3:40 am

DevilKingBaal wrote:
Neuro Nougami wrote:
DevilKingBaal wrote:
Neuro Nougami wrote:
DevilKingBaal wrote:
Neuro Nougami wrote:

anyway:

its still there, tho

i stand at the reverse

Sucks to be you.
its just a simple opinion difference, nothing to be sorry about
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here like Melee more than Brawl?   Anyone here like Melee more than Brawl? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 3:42 am

Neuro Nougami wrote:
DevilKingBaal wrote:
Neuro Nougami wrote:
DevilKingBaal wrote:
Neuro Nougami wrote:
DevilKingBaal wrote:
Neuro Nougami wrote:

anyway:

its still there, tho

i stand at the reverse

Sucks to be you.

ANYONE WHO DOES NOT SHARE MY OPINION IS PIG DISGUSTING.
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here like Melee more than Brawl?   Anyone here like Melee more than Brawl? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 3:46 am

DevilKingBaal wrote:
Neuro Nougami wrote:
DevilKingBaal wrote:
Neuro Nougami wrote:
DevilKingBaal wrote:
Neuro Nougami wrote:
DevilKingBaal wrote:
Neuro Nougami wrote:

anyway:

its still there, tho

i stand at the reverse

Sucks to be you.

and since you change your opinion as often as i change manga's to read, you just called yourself PIG DISGUSTING
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here like Melee more than Brawl?   Anyone here like Melee more than Brawl? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 3:51 am

Neuro Nougami wrote:
DevilKingBaal wrote:
Neuro Nougami wrote:
DevilKingBaal wrote:
Neuro Nougami wrote:
DevilKingBaal wrote:
Neuro Nougami wrote:
DevilKingBaal wrote:
Neuro Nougami wrote:

anyway:

its still there, tho

i stand at the reverse

Sucks to be you.

and since you change your opinion as often as i change manga's to read, you just called yourself PIG DISGUSTING

I WAS KIDDING.

GOSH!!! CAN NO ONE TAKE A JOKE?!
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here like Melee more than Brawl?   Anyone here like Melee more than Brawl? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 3:52 am

DevilKingBaal wrote:
Neuro Nougami wrote:
DevilKingBaal wrote:
Neuro Nougami wrote:
DevilKingBaal wrote:
Neuro Nougami wrote:
DevilKingBaal wrote:
Neuro Nougami wrote:
DevilKingBaal wrote:
Neuro Nougami wrote:

anyway:

its still there, tho

i stand at the reverse

Sucks to be you.

I WAS KIDDING.

that was meant as a joke. can no one see my humor!?
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here like Melee more than Brawl?   Anyone here like Melee more than Brawl? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 3:53 am

Neuro Nougami wrote:
DevilKingBaal wrote:
Neuro Nougami wrote:
DevilKingBaal wrote:
Neuro Nougami wrote:
DevilKingBaal wrote:
Neuro Nougami wrote:
DevilKingBaal wrote:
Neuro Nougami wrote:
DevilKingBaal wrote:
Neuro Nougami wrote:

anyway:

its still there, tho

i stand at the reverse

Sucks to be you.

I WAS KIDDING.

YOU'RE ABOUT AS FUNNY AS DANE COOK.
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here like Melee more than Brawl?   Anyone here like Melee more than Brawl? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 3:55 am

DevilKingBaal wrote:
Neuro Nougami wrote:
DevilKingBaal wrote:
Neuro Nougami wrote:
DevilKingBaal wrote:
Neuro Nougami wrote:
DevilKingBaal wrote:
Neuro Nougami wrote:
DevilKingBaal wrote:
Neuro Nougami wrote:
DevilKingBaal wrote:
Neuro Nougami wrote:

anyway:

its still there, tho

i stand at the reverse

Sucks to be you.

I WAS KIDDING.

YOU'RE ABOUT AS FUNNY AS DANE COOK.
hilarious? thank you
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here like Melee more than Brawl?   Anyone here like Melee more than Brawl? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 4:02 am

No. He's shit.
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here like Melee more than Brawl?   Anyone here like Melee more than Brawl? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 4:04 am

DevilKingBaal wrote:
No. He's shit.
and yet you and me both used to have good laughs thanks to him... AH! its another opinion change!
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here like Melee more than Brawl?   Anyone here like Melee more than Brawl? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 4:07 am

[quote="Neuro Nougami"]
DevilKingBaal wrote:
No. He's shit.
and yet you and me both used to have good laughs thanks to him... AH! its another opinion change![/quote

That was back when I was a stupid 14-Year Old and thought sex jokes and constant swearing was funny.
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here like Melee more than Brawl?   Anyone here like Melee more than Brawl? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 4:08 am

[quote="DevilKingBaal"]
Neuro Nougami wrote:
DevilKingBaal wrote:
No. He's shit.
and yet you and me both used to have good laughs thanks to him... AH! its another opinion change![/quote

That was back when I was a stupid 14-Year Old and thought sex jokes and constant swearing was funny.
i still think its funny, but whatever.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here like Melee more than Brawl?   Anyone here like Melee more than Brawl? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 4:09 am

[quote="Neuro Nougami"]
DevilKingBaal wrote:
Neuro Nougami wrote:
DevilKingBaal wrote:
No. He's shit.

And that is the thing that sets you and me apart.
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here like Melee more than Brawl?   Anyone here like Melee more than Brawl? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 4:11 am

[quote="DevilKingBaal"]
Neuro Nougami wrote:
DevilKingBaal wrote:
Neuro Nougami wrote:
DevilKingBaal wrote:
No. He's shit.

And that is the thing that sets you and me apart.
good, id hate to be a clone of you and vice-versa
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here like Melee more than Brawl?   Anyone here like Melee more than Brawl? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 5:46 am

I didn't read through the topic. It's full of Baal's nintendo bashing.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here like Melee more than Brawl?   Anyone here like Melee more than Brawl? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 6:17 am

Vergil wrote:
I didn't read through the topic. It's full of Baal's nintendo bashing.

Cool beans.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here like Melee more than Brawl?   Anyone here like Melee more than Brawl? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 6:22 am

Your self-made meme won't hide your failure.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here like Melee more than Brawl?   Anyone here like Melee more than Brawl? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 6:23 am

Vergil wrote:
Your self-made meme won't hide your failure.

You like Nintendo. You have no right to be calling others, failures.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here like Melee more than Brawl?   Anyone here like Melee more than Brawl? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone here like Melee more than Brawl?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next