Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jak & Daxter: The Lost Frontier demo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

Jak & Daxter: The Lost Frontier demo Empty
PostSubject: Jak & Daxter: The Lost Frontier demo   Jak & Daxter: The Lost Frontier demo Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 11:01 pm

It's pretty good. The controls take the usual hit from the PSP having less buttons and no second analog to move the camera, but it played alright. I was kind of used to it anyway from playing R&C: Size Matters (also made by High Impact Games). Flicking through the inventory screen it seems there's a shitload of collectibles and plenty of arbitrary challenges that award points used for buying secrets and such, which is always a bonus for a platformer. Basically it's exactly what I'd expect from a new J&D game, except it's on the PSP and not the PS3.

Not a fan of Jak's look though. Keira seems... odd, too. Don't know what it is. The character designs annoyed me a bit in Jak 2 as well. I much prefered the look of the first game, and the 3rd game did pull some of that back. This one is full on Jak 2 though, only with a crew cut.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jak & Daxter: The Lost Frontier demo   Jak & Daxter: The Lost Frontier demo Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 11:11 pm

Dark Dax looks gay.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Jak & Daxter: The Lost Frontier demo   Jak & Daxter: The Lost Frontier demo Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 11:19 pm

Yeah, he does.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Jak & Daxter: The Lost Frontier demo   Jak & Daxter: The Lost Frontier demo Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 4:08 am

So I just played Dark Dax's part.

I have a few problems with this.

1. WHY AM I HEARING VENOM FROM SPIDER-MAN PS1?

2. Why in the hell did Daxter transform when he already fell into Dark Eco before, this doesn't make sense.

3. He looks horrible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jak & Daxter: The Lost Frontier demo   Jak & Daxter: The Lost Frontier demo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jak & Daxter: The Lost Frontier demo
Page 1 of 1