Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

community is cancelled and i am going to kill myself

Go down 
+4
Ellis
Savage
A_Nonny_Moose
Kaio
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

community is cancelled and i am going to kill myself Empty
PostSubject: community is cancelled and i am going to kill myself   community is cancelled and i am going to kill myself Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 11:17 pm

goodbye
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: community is cancelled and i am going to kill myself   community is cancelled and i am going to kill myself Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 11:22 pm

TO THE PEOPLE I LOVE

i cant live anymore in this world. it is too hard. a place without jeff, troy, abed, annie, pierce, britta and shirley is not worth being a part of.

therefore with bitter regret i will say that i am in the process of committing suicide by strapping bombs onto myself and letting my being explode at nbc headquarers.

goodbye.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: community is cancelled and i am going to kill myself   community is cancelled and i am going to kill myself Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 11:59 pm

You're lying. You must be lying.
Back to top Go down
Savage
Solar-Charged

PostSubject: Re: community is cancelled and i am going to kill myself   community is cancelled and i am going to kill myself Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 12:36 am

Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: community is cancelled and i am going to kill myself   community is cancelled and i am going to kill myself Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 12:59 am

Well this season has been the weakest by far.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: community is cancelled and i am going to kill myself   community is cancelled and i am going to kill myself Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 1:02 am

You're the weakest by far.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: community is cancelled and i am going to kill myself   community is cancelled and i am going to kill myself Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 1:09 am

But seriously, what happened to that biology class they were in? They are kinda just letting the whole Community College theme go away. Each season had a specific class and this season was gonna have biology, but then it stopped. I love the show too but it seems to have lost direction.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: community is cancelled and i am going to kill myself   community is cancelled and i am going to kill myself Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 1:17 am

It's been in 2 episodes out of 7 so far. That's about on par with anthripology.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: community is cancelled and i am going to kill myself   community is cancelled and i am going to kill myself Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 1:31 am

plus the past few episodes haven't even had anything to do with the school (or very little). There isn't any sort of seasonal story lines. I thought that was supposed to be happening this season? I'm not saying it's bad but it definitely isn't as good as the past 2.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: community is cancelled and i am going to kill myself   community is cancelled and i am going to kill myself Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 2:51 am

This happened to Parks and Rec in it's first season. It's not game over, but it's a bad sign.

Fuck this gay earth.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: community is cancelled and i am going to kill myself   community is cancelled and i am going to kill myself Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 4:38 am

This topic made me flaccid.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: community is cancelled and i am going to kill myself   community is cancelled and i am going to kill myself Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 10:35 am

Someone ban Ellis.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: community is cancelled and i am going to kill myself   community is cancelled and i am going to kill myself Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 2:10 pm

I'm not trying to hate on it Kaio. I know it's taboo to talk negatively about anything you like, I'm just giving you my opinion on why I can see this happening.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: community is cancelled and i am going to kill myself   community is cancelled and i am going to kill myself Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 2:34 pm

Ellis is right that there's been very little continuity even by sitcom standards compared to the other seasons but I reckon the recent few have been some of the best standalone episodes in the entire show.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: community is cancelled and i am going to kill myself   community is cancelled and i am going to kill myself Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 2:37 pm

The only season that had "continuity" was season 1 and that was because the Spanish teacher was part of the main cast.

If you watch a sitcom for continuity then you're doing it wrong anyway.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: community is cancelled and i am going to kill myself   community is cancelled and i am going to kill myself Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 2:48 pm

Well Dan Harmon doesn't agree with you.

"Creator Dan Harmon plans on making the third season more cohesive than the previous, with more connectivity between the storylines of the episodes, as well as to make the show more grounded, with somewhat fewer 'special' episodes. Harmon is also planning out the characters' storylines for the entire season."

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Community-Season3-Spoilers-Dan-Harmon-1035576.aspx
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: community is cancelled and i am going to kill myself   community is cancelled and i am going to kill myself Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 2:58 pm

Jeff is a villain, Britta is studying Psychology, Pierce tries to become a better person, Abed, Troy and Annie deal with living together, Troy has the plumbing subplot and Chang moves his way up as security guy. Shirley does whatever.

There's your character storylines. The show is also more grounded (no paintball or zombies) and we've had little interconnectivity between storylines but that's because we're barely a third of the season in. There's still been two biology episodes and I highly doubt the alternate reality thing isn't brought up again.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: community is cancelled and i am going to kill myself   community is cancelled and i am going to kill myself Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 4:39 pm

Britta and her psychology have been a hit or miss though it is there. Pierce being a better person has been happening and to be honest I've enjoyed his part of the third season the best. Hopefully the three of those guys living together will make for a unique story arc so I'm looking forward to that. It is too early to judge the season on the things I pointed out before I was just pointing them out. One thing that has bothered me though is Britta. She has gone from a hardlined feminist to a loopy stoner hippy. I don't know she just doesn't seem as intellegent as she did before. Is that just me? Anyway the standalone episodes are still great I was just gettin apprehensive that the show might start deviating from what I liked so much about it.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: community is cancelled and i am going to kill myself   community is cancelled and i am going to kill myself Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 12:56 pm

I heard about this and it made me sad. God they better not get rid of it.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: community is cancelled and i am going to kill myself   community is cancelled and i am going to kill myself Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 5:43 pm

It's still getting a full 3rd season, there will just be a break after Christmas, until March. A 4th season is in doubt though.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: community is cancelled and i am going to kill myself   community is cancelled and i am going to kill myself Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 5:46 pm

It'll only come back in March if replacement shows do (much) worse.
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: community is cancelled and i am going to kill myself   community is cancelled and i am going to kill myself Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 6:46 pm

what the hell is Community ?
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: community is cancelled and i am going to kill myself   community is cancelled and i am going to kill myself Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 7:26 pm

A network television sitcom.
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: community is cancelled and i am going to kill myself   community is cancelled and i am going to kill myself Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 7:45 pm

why should i watch it?
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: community is cancelled and i am going to kill myself   community is cancelled and i am going to kill myself Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 7:52 pm

It's pretty funny. Got witty writing and good actors. Probably the only network program that I actually like.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: community is cancelled and i am going to kill myself   community is cancelled and i am going to kill myself Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

community is cancelled and i am going to kill myself
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next