Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Resident Evil 4, don't miss the zombies

Go down 
+5
Superbuu3
Eevil-Psycho
Ellis
Savage
Dr. Chocolate
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

Resident Evil 4, don't miss the zombies - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4, don't miss the zombies   Resident Evil 4, don't miss the zombies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 5:35 am

Obviously BD is way too hardcore.
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Should of learned English
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4, don't miss the zombies   Resident Evil 4, don't miss the zombies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 5:44 am

The castle had its good parts, not as good as the village but it was still good.
RE5 the only parts that made me jump was the Crocs and the Lickers. The Crocs scared me because I didnt expect them and died. Lickers was only for one scene and that was at the elevator. I thought something was gonna come out of it then I get hit from behind by a group of Licker
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4, don't miss the zombies   Resident Evil 4, don't miss the zombies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 12:12 pm

Zero wrote:
I enjoyed RE4 a lot more than 5. And am I the only one that thought the Labyrinth was by far the worst part? You can hear the freaking dogs coming but you don't know from where.

i<3claire wrote:
that part is easy

Zero wrote:
No shit, the whole game is easy. I'm just saying the first time I played through it, that was by far the scariest part. Although, it might have been the fact that there was someone with me who got freaked out by every dog that appeared and screaming very loudly which startled me a bit.

i<3claire wrote:
then you should have said scariest instead of worst, and no i didn't find it scary

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4, don't miss the zombies   Resident Evil 4, don't miss the zombies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 1:20 pm

One reason why I respect 4 more than 5 is how the companion stays out of the way of my shot. Another is if I'm in danger zone I don't need for the partner to come to my aid so I can use the medicine I have
Sheva pissed me off getting in the way of my bazooka shot at times, or when I need to kill something she jumps to it and get herself hurt in the process, the good thing about her is she's faster as an assistant
i<3claire wrote:
everything after the village had shit atmosphere in 4
I felt them good

After passing the axes room there's that group of Illuminados priests and their head, shooting a rocket at them and see that one pointing at my existence a second before the bazooka shot kills them all is good for some laughs
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4, don't miss the zombies   Resident Evil 4, don't miss the zombies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 1:40 pm

I never found sheva to get in the way of my shots, was everyone else just not hardcore enough and hiding behind a girl?

Otherwise use the knife.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4, don't miss the zombies   Resident Evil 4, don't miss the zombies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 8:19 pm

the only time i found sheva annoying was on pro during the times she's programmed to leave your side
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4, don't miss the zombies   Resident Evil 4, don't miss the zombies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 12:23 am

Or using up all the healing items.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4, don't miss the zombies   Resident Evil 4, don't miss the zombies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 7:16 am

To leave my side is better than her standing in the way of my bazooka. I need to be very careful using it when she's around just so I won't listen to "SHEVA" and need to retry
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4, don't miss the zombies   Resident Evil 4, don't miss the zombies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 9:32 pm

Apparently enemies in Mercenary mode only appear for a certain amount of time for RE4. I used a infinite time cheat and ran everywhere on a level and no one appeared after a while.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4, don't miss the zombies   Resident Evil 4, don't miss the zombies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 9:50 pm

Dr. Faust wrote:
To leave my side is better than her standing in the way of my bazooka. I need to be very careful using it when she's around just so I won't listen to "SHEVA" and need to retry

why don't you try saving her instead
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4, don't miss the zombies   Resident Evil 4, don't miss the zombies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 10:20 pm

For the most part, I don't pay a lot of attention to AI Sheva unless she's getting assraped by the enemies. Because I'm the guy that like to charge right into battle, she'll usually just stand there and watch me own and shoot a couple people.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4, don't miss the zombies   Resident Evil 4, don't miss the zombies - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil 4, don't miss the zombies
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2