Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ArcSys is a stupid company and no one in the US or Europe actually cares about BB.

Go down 
+6
Zero
Golden Boy
Ellis
Superbuu3
Neo
Baal
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

ArcSys is a stupid company and no one in the US or Europe actually cares about BB. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ArcSys is a stupid company and no one in the US or Europe actually cares about BB.   ArcSys is a stupid company and no one in the US or Europe actually cares about BB. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 9:01 pm

I am still playing it. If I sell a game back I need to platinum it first. Just part of my OCD. Speaking of which I wonder how they are going to do the trophies. Treat it like a completely different game or just add the trophies onto the list?
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

ArcSys is a stupid company and no one in the US or Europe actually cares about BB. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ArcSys is a stupid company and no one in the US or Europe actually cares about BB.   ArcSys is a stupid company and no one in the US or Europe actually cares about BB. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 9:12 pm

Ellis wrote:
I am still playing it. If I sell a game back I need to platinum it first. Just part of my OCD. Speaking of which I wonder how they are going to do the trophies. Treat it like a completely different game or just add the trophies onto the list?

Should be a new platinum. I'd be very suprised if they didn't do that, considering they'll have trials and all that jazz for all the new guys.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: ArcSys is a stupid company and no one in the US or Europe actually cares about BB.   ArcSys is a stupid company and no one in the US or Europe actually cares about BB. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 9:14 pm

Skip wrote:
Ellis wrote:
Capcom could rip people off worse than they are though so I guess it's not the end of the world.
Yeah, but I could shoot you in the kneecaps, strap you down, and gouge out your eyeballs with a fork; does that mean I could assault you with a bat instead and it'd be cool?

It would be if Ellis was Steven Seagal.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: ArcSys is a stupid company and no one in the US or Europe actually cares about BB.   ArcSys is a stupid company and no one in the US or Europe actually cares about BB. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 9:24 pm

Zero wrote:
Skip wrote:
Ellis wrote:
Capcom could rip people off worse than they are though so I guess it's not the end of the world.
Yeah, but I could shoot you in the kneecaps, strap you down, and gouge out your eyeballs with a fork; does that mean I could assault you with a bat instead and it'd be cool?

Steven seagal is a wife beater and a terrible actor starring in shitty films. Tony Jaa and Donnie Yen would kill him.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: ArcSys is a stupid company and no one in the US or Europe actually cares about BB.   ArcSys is a stupid company and no one in the US or Europe actually cares about BB. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 12:02 am

Superbuu3 wrote:
Zero wrote:
Skip wrote:
Ellis wrote:

Steven seagal is a wife beater and a terrible actor starring in shitty films. Tony Jaa and Donnie Yen would kill him.

The old films were good. Hard to Kill was awesome.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: ArcSys is a stupid company and no one in the US or Europe actually cares about BB.   ArcSys is a stupid company and no one in the US or Europe actually cares about BB. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 12:42 am

Zero wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
Zero wrote:
Skip wrote:
Ellis wrote:

Next your gonna tell me Van Damme is awesome. Neither of those guys made good films, hell even under siege is only average. It probably wouldn't have even been that if it weren't for Tommy Lee Jones.

I've seen a lot of Seagal films sure they were alright for martial arts film back then but even then his ones are fairly crap and he didn't even manage to pull off one outstanding film which at least Van Damme managed with Blood Sport.

The biggest reason why Seagal films suck is he never fights anyone who's actually a good martial artist. You literally watch his fight scenes back to back most of them look identical. Sure he is a great fighter and actually hard, but he doesn't have a martial art thats very good for choreography and he doesn't have any acting skills.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: ArcSys is a stupid company and no one in the US or Europe actually cares about BB.   ArcSys is a stupid company and no one in the US or Europe actually cares about BB. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 1:15 am

Superbuu3 wrote:
Zero wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
Zero wrote:
Skip wrote:
Ellis wrote:

Next your gonna tell me Van Damme is awesome. Neither of those guys made good films, hell even under siege is only average. It probably wouldn't have even been that if it weren't for Tommy Lee Jones.

I've seen a lot of Seagal films sure they were alright for martial arts film back then but even then his ones are fairly crap and he didn't even manage to pull off one outstanding film which at least Van Damme managed with Blood Sport.

The biggest reason why Seagal films suck is he never fights anyone who's actually a good martial artist. You literally watch his fight scenes back to back most of them look identical. Sure he is a great fighter and actually hard, but he doesn't have a martial art thats very good for choreography and he doesn't have any acting skills.

Still, Hard to Kill was awesome. And now we're off topic.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: ArcSys is a stupid company and no one in the US or Europe actually cares about BB.   ArcSys is a stupid company and no one in the US or Europe actually cares about BB. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 6:57 am

Alright Buu you kick a tree down and then tellme vANDAMN isn't the shit
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: ArcSys is a stupid company and no one in the US or Europe actually cares about BB.   ArcSys is a stupid company and no one in the US or Europe actually cares about BB. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 12:40 pm

Ellis wrote:
Alright Buu you kick a tree down and then tellme vANDAMN isn't the shit
He sucks people only like his films cause he shows his butt in them.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: ArcSys is a stupid company and no one in the US or Europe actually cares about BB.   ArcSys is a stupid company and no one in the US or Europe actually cares about BB. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 12:57 pm

Universal Soldier is Van Damme's best film.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: ArcSys is a stupid company and no one in the US or Europe actually cares about BB.   ArcSys is a stupid company and no one in the US or Europe actually cares about BB. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 1:06 pm

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Universal Soldier is Van Damme's best film.
The one where he basically doesn't fight at all or act. That works.
Back to top Go down
Kay
Skypiea Priest
Kay

PostSubject: Re: ArcSys is a stupid company and no one in the US or Europe actually cares about BB.   ArcSys is a stupid company and no one in the US or Europe actually cares about BB. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 6:00 pm

Awww....damn, December? That's just 2 months away.

I haven't done mastering CS2 changes yet -__-

Thank god i had no subs...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ArcSys is a stupid company and no one in the US or Europe actually cares about BB.   ArcSys is a stupid company and no one in the US or Europe actually cares about BB. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ArcSys is a stupid company and no one in the US or Europe actually cares about BB.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2