Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ok so everytime i goto the gym

Go down 
+7
SimianWonder
SSMG
Zero
Skip
Ellis
L Ron Hubbard
Superbuu3
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Skip
Australianus
Skip

Ok so everytime i goto the gym  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ok so everytime i goto the gym    Ok so everytime i goto the gym  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 3:45 pm

Why? Because she's a girl she can't lift as much as manly men can?
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Ok so everytime i goto the gym    Ok so everytime i goto the gym  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 3:54 pm

Skip wrote:
Why? Because she's a girl she can't lift as much as manly men can?
Apparently. SSMG's sexism sickens me.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
SSMG
Baroque Works Agent
SSMG

PostSubject: Re: Ok so everytime i goto the gym    Ok so everytime i goto the gym  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 4:01 pm

No I'm not sexist. I have yet to see a girl lift that much weight ever. So there is nothing wrong with not being able to do so.

I was powerflifting... Most girls do not.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Ok so everytime i goto the gym    Ok so everytime i goto the gym  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 4:03 pm

So you hold women to lesser standards because you've never seen one lift that much? Like Buu said, that's sickening.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Ok so everytime i goto the gym    Ok so everytime i goto the gym  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 4:09 pm

Honestly, SSMG, if you go around saying stuff like that you'll just give men in general a bad name.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Ok so everytime i goto the gym    Ok so everytime i goto the gym  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 4:10 pm

Have you never seen female body builders they can out bench you. I mean do you just ignore all women who aren't attractive adn don't do as you expect them to?

Back to top Go down
SSMG
Baroque Works Agent
SSMG

PostSubject: Re: Ok so everytime i goto the gym    Ok so everytime i goto the gym  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 4:12 pm

I'm just saying, no other girls I've ever seen can do this, so if you can't it's no biggie.. don't worry about it.

Also Men can lift more than women. That is a fact. Look at the world records if you don't believe me.
Back to top Go down
SSMG
Baroque Works Agent
SSMG

PostSubject: Re: Ok so everytime i goto the gym    Ok so everytime i goto the gym  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 4:13 pm

Superbuu3 wrote:
Have you never seen female body builders they can out bench you.

In person? No I haven't.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Ok so everytime i goto the gym    Ok so everytime i goto the gym  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 4:13 pm

SSMG wrote:
I'm just saying, no other girls I've ever seen can do this, so if you can't it's no biggie.. don't worry about it.

Also Men can lift more than women. That is a fact. Look at the world records if you don't believe me.
Thats because guys like you tell them they can't. Morale and spirit comes into this to you know.

I believe kaede could out bench you if she wanted to.

Last edited by Superbuu3 on Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Ok so everytime i goto the gym    Ok so everytime i goto the gym  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 4:15 pm

SSMG wrote:
Also Men can lift more than women. That is a fact.
Oh lordy SSMG, it's no secret we live in a patriarchal society still, but you can't be so blinded by sexism that you really believe that?
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Ok so everytime i goto the gym    Ok so everytime i goto the gym  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 4:17 pm

SSMG wrote:

I should probably repeat what I said before as this sort of sexist, dismissive language is quite insulting. I understand you probably don't even realise you're doing it though, it's not your fault.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Ok so everytime i goto the gym    Ok so everytime i goto the gym  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 4:19 pm

Neo wrote:
SSMG wrote:

I should probably repeat what I said before as this sort of sexist, dismissive language is quite insulting. I understand you probably don't even realise you're doing it though, it's not your fault.
No, it definitely is his fault. It's people like him that are the reason our society still thinks that way.
Back to top Go down
SSMG
Baroque Works Agent
SSMG

PostSubject: Re: Ok so everytime i goto the gym    Ok so everytime i goto the gym  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 4:19 pm

Superbuu3 wrote:
SSMG wrote:

Thats because guys like you tell them they can't. Morale and spirit comes into this to you know.

Actually I'm saying if you can't... it's no biggie....

But you guys are right I am a secret sexist, how didn't I see this before?
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Ok so everytime i goto the gym    Ok so everytime i goto the gym  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 4:22 pm

SSMG wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
SSMG wrote:

Actually I'm saying if you can't... it's no biggie....

But you guys are right I am a secret sexist, how didn't I see this before?
It really doesn't seem that secret.
Back to top Go down
SSMG
Baroque Works Agent
SSMG

PostSubject: Re: Ok so everytime i goto the gym    Ok so everytime i goto the gym  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 4:24 pm

Everyone in this topic is just jealous of my superior strength.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Ok so everytime i goto the gym    Ok so everytime i goto the gym  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 4:35 pm

Yeah I'm super jealous of your over-strained back.

SSMG wrote:
No one try that workout I posted without seeing a physician first. My lower back is fucked from my squats and deads today. I'm now gunna have to take a month off Sad

Yep, you're so strong your own body obviously can't even handle your own strength. What are you? Just another weak girl who should stay out of the gym and get back in the kitchen? It's okay sugartits, you don't need to do curls and squats to wash the pots and pans.
Back to top Go down
SSMG
Baroque Works Agent
SSMG

PostSubject: Re: Ok so everytime i goto the gym    Ok so everytime i goto the gym  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 4:43 pm

How much do you lift skip? Have you ever put Deadlifts and squats together in the same day? I bet with my strained back I could still out lift you.

Also my back is feeling fine, I think it's just because my doctor was a weak chick she thought I'd need a month off, but really I'll only need a week or so, solely due to me being a man!
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Ok so everytime i goto the gym    Ok so everytime i goto the gym  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 4:55 pm

SSMG wrote:
How much do you lift skip? Have you ever put Deadlifts and squats together in the same day? I bet with my strained back I could still out lift you.

Also my back is feeling fine, I think it's just because my doctor was a weak chick she thought I'd need a month off, but really I'll only need a week or so, solely due to me being a man!

That would be the attitude that got you a strained back in the first place.
Back to top Go down
SSMG
Baroque Works Agent
SSMG

PostSubject: Re: Ok so everytime i goto the gym    Ok so everytime i goto the gym  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 5:01 pm

Yeah, I know... But you have to learn from your mistakes though. I know that routine I was doing was messed so I'm switching it up. I'm still going to go heavy, well probably work my way up to it. but I'll be starting at about 60% of my squat and deadlifts weight. Which if you don't workout... it isn't light.

Also are you currently working out Buu? If so what's your routine like?
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Ok so everytime i goto the gym    Ok so everytime i goto the gym  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 5:05 pm

SSMG wrote:
Yeah, I know... But you have to learn from your mistakes though. I know that routine I was doing was messed so I'm switching it up. I'm still going to go heavy, well probably work my way up to it. but I'll be starting at about 60% of my squat and deadlifts weight. Which if you don't workout... it isn't light.

Also are you currently working out Buu? If so what's your routine like?
I'm working out irregularly, when i got a routine i'll let you know.

Basically i normally do 2km on the rowing machine, then upper body workout. 10-15 mins on bike/runner then leg weights. I'm gonna start a new regime and integrate swimming into it though.
Back to top Go down
SSMG
Baroque Works Agent
SSMG

PostSubject: Re: Ok so everytime i goto the gym    Ok so everytime i goto the gym  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 5:13 pm

Oh yeah not badd, yeah so you warm up well in advanced before lifting weights. I do this as well. Actually the day I strained my back I don't think I warmed up...

Also do you do alot of isolation's? So say for instance your lower body day. Would you do like calf raises and stuff to hit pretty much one muscles. Or something like I do, compounds, where it works alot of muscles in one exercise? Like deads.

Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Ok so everytime i goto the gym    Ok so everytime i goto the gym  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 5:16 pm

Depends how long i'm spending in the gym. I normally do either top or bottom.

In terms of individual exercises i normmaly make sure i work my hamstrings if i do my quads, not sure if its better that way or not i just get the impression its better to work both opposing muscles. Main reason i do the cardio thing first is because from what i read, its better to get the blodd pumping to the muscle your working out. Its probably best if i warmed down to, but i can't be assed and i jst make sure i end with stretching instead, if i finished with swimming that would probably be the best though.
Back to top Go down
SSMG
Baroque Works Agent
SSMG

PostSubject: Re: Ok so everytime i goto the gym    Ok so everytime i goto the gym  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 5:28 pm

Yeah I hear ya. I've never done a top/bottom routine. I'd rather a push/pull routine, in that it's very similar to a upper and lower that it's split into two, but they don't really conflict with each other. Not that yours necessarily would either but just to be sure.

But you can hit your quads and your hammies with individual workouts or you can do squats and it will work both. I do it in both so that you don't really waste effort of over work one part of my body. I used to do a Chest/Back/Legs/arms/shoulders a day workout and I found with doing alot of isolation it's really easy to overwork your muscles and not get as good of results.

Also yeah warming up is key I do it all the time as well. Even warming up on the workout with light weight is good for getting blood into that muscle. And cooling down is also very important too. I normally just walk around my gym a few times then take a nice cold shower. For after workout stretches I herd that if you do it right after it can cause muscles pains and I stretch about 2-3 hours after I workout, so that you get another flow of blood into the muscle while you want to recover. This is for holding stretches where you are still, moving stretches I do right after.

Also I never use my gyms pool, too many little kids in it for there not to be piss in it.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Ok so everytime i goto the gym    Ok so everytime i goto the gym  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 10:41 pm

when i go to the gym i sit in the corner and eat ice cream
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Ok so everytime i goto the gym    Ok so everytime i goto the gym  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 7:30 am

SSMG wrote:
I'm sure you could since I don't b other with the gym. I'm way too cheap to pay to lift heavy shit. I just work out with what I've got at home. My workout at the moment though is 100 pushups and crunchers in sets of 20 then for cardio I just mix it up. Sometimes I'll go for a jog or skip for a while, today I played football at the park for a bit.

I also have this pissy little 4kg dumbell from when I used to fence last year. Though I don't bother lifting that any more because it's way too light.

Quote :
Trying to be over the top about it to make out you're just joking is pretty sad man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ok so everytime i goto the gym    Ok so everytime i goto the gym  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ok so everytime i goto the gym
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Raziel's Domain :: Entertainment :: Sports :: Training/Working out-
Jump to: