Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Started Watching This

Go down 
+13
SSMG
brandon
Mewmaster
Skip
Baal
Ellis
L Ron Hubbard
Talking Sock
Superbuu3
Savage
Kaio
Kaede
Zero
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Zero
The Hero
Zero

Started Watching This - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Started Watching This   Started Watching This - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 5:30 am

Szayel Aporro is so annoying. This motherfucker just doesn't die.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Started Watching This   Started Watching This - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 7:26 am

Episode 228 was the best episode.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Started Watching This   Started Watching This - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 7:18 am

Finished the Arrancar/Aizen arc. I have mixed feelings about it. The worst thing about the arc was the constant interruptions for small filler arcs. Although I have to admit, they had some hilarious filler episodes in there.

The whole Aizen buildup was such a let down seeing as he was strong, broken, even more broken, holy what the fuck broken and then I just wanted him to get his ass handed to him really badly.

Spoiler:

I had a problem with the Rangiku/Gin thing being thrown out there at the last minute like "Oh hey guess wut..."

I also had a problem with the powers of the Arrancars. Ulquiorra and Yammy's powers should not have been that high.

Now that I've got my complaints out of the way, time for some compliments.

Byakuya and Kenpachi were golden as usual. After Byakuya's battle with Espada #7, he became my favorite character officially. Some of the Arrancar turned out pretty cool like Grimmjow and Starrk. Captain Komamuro stepped up and got better as a character as well as Gin Ichimaru.

The flashback with Kisuke and the Visoreds was a good mini arc.

I also liked the fact that Ichigo wasn't just roaming around trolling everybody winning every fight, fighting every fight. Ichigo lost on multiple occasions and a lot of other Soul Reapers fought more which was a plus.

I think the anime/manga should have ended here, as I'm sure many Bleach fans would agree with me here.

Kaio wrote:
Orihime becomes one of the most obnoxious female characters ever

KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUNKUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUNKUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUNKUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUNKUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN

In a nutshell.

By the power of Ra, you are so right. But you know what? This wasn't a problem in the dub. The English dub did a great job cutting down on it. Instead of KUROSAKI-KUN, she would say "ICHIGO!", but she didn't say it nearly as often as KUROSAKI-KUN in the sub. It kinda bugs me that for the most part they call each other by their last names in the sub. The dub is far superior to the sub in just about every way. The only voice I can think of that was close to as good was Rangiku. The rest of the dub casting pretty much stomps all over the original. I also liked the contextual usage of spiritual pressure and Rashi (Ray-shee) rather than using Reiatsu for both.
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Should of learned English
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: Started Watching This   Started Watching This - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 3:07 am

Aizen was at his strongest doing his hypnosis stuff.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Started Watching This   Started Watching This - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 4:09 am

Dikken Cider wrote:
Aizen was at his strongest doing his hypnosis stuff.

I'm not sure why he stopped using his Kyoukasuigetsu. It was seriously the only thing that stopped raw power from defeating him. Of course, Ichigo still could have beaten him since he apparently never saw his Shikai.

And I guess Tousen would have been able to beat him too, if he was strong enough.
Back to top Go down
Kay
Skypiea Priest
Kay

PostSubject: Re: Started Watching This   Started Watching This - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 12:30 pm

I wonder how much longer we must wait till they reveal about Soul King & Royal guard.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Started Watching This   Started Watching This - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 8:09 am

I'm completely caught up in the anime now. Basically where the anime is now (Minus the latest episode) is where it should have ended with Rukia fading from Ichigo's sight.

Tomorrow I will begin the next arc in the manga. Overall, I enjoyed the anime.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: Started Watching This   Started Watching This - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 2:53 pm

I only liked S'zayel when he fought Mayuri, cause he was his bitch

Going through this thread reminded me of how wise this pro tip is
Kaio wrote:
watch up to episode 10, then stop watching completely.
Now I'm thrilled I lost the show, and question how bad my decision is in downloading the fourth movie
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Started Watching This   Started Watching This - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 6:18 am

Dr. Faust wrote:
I only liked S'zayel when he fought Mayuri, cause he was his bitch

Going through this thread reminded me of how wise this pro tip is
Kaio wrote:
watch up to episode 10, then stop watching completely.
Now I'm thrilled I lost the show, and question how bad my decision is in downloading the fourth movie

The Soul Society arc was good too. Of course, the multiple DEM moments leave a bad taste but overall it was still pretty good.
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: Started Watching This   Started Watching This - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 8:04 am

I liked the music in the Vizard arc a lot. That's the only time in the series I noticed it at all.
Back to top Go down
PoweredBy42
First Mate
PoweredBy42

PostSubject: Re: Started Watching This   Started Watching This - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 9:53 pm

Is at the end of the Soul Society arc a good place to stop watching Bleach cause I really want to catch up with One Piece.
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: Started Watching This   Started Watching This - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 8:59 am

Yes.
Back to top Go down
PoweredBy42
First Mate
PoweredBy42

PostSubject: Re: Started Watching This   Started Watching This - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 12:21 pm

Kaede wrote:
Yes.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: Started Watching This   Started Watching This - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 6:14 am

Watching episode 366 right now
Did Kubo intentionally give the fullbring arc this stupid resolution?
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Started Watching This   Started Watching This - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 1:36 am

There are reasons for why Kubo did what he did with the Fullbring Arc, including the ending of it. That's all I'll say about that matter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Started Watching This   Started Watching This - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Started Watching This
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4