Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

so i started watching shippuden

Go down 
+6
Ace
Superbuu3
Kimarous
Haseoviawesome
Baal
brandon
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
brandon
Basement Butterfly

so i started watching shippuden Empty
PostSubject: so i started watching shippuden   so i started watching shippuden Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 12:28 am

just wanna know why people think sakura is worthless?
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: so i started watching shippuden   so i started watching shippuden Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 12:30 am

After Sasori she becomes the drama girl all over again. It's honestly pretty damn amazing how Kishimoto managed to make her useful only to make her useless again.

Although, a lot of the women in Naruto are useless, so it's not like she's the only one.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: so i started watching shippuden   so i started watching shippuden Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 12:40 am

oh, well that sucks. i started liking her a lot. guess i'll just end up liking the girls for there appearances again if i start watching this regularly
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: so i started watching shippuden   so i started watching shippuden Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 12:42 am

I still like Sakura, mainly due to my like for bitchy women but also, the damned pink hair.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: so i started watching shippuden   so i started watching shippuden Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 12:43 am

you like the hair or don't?

i hate pink hair
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: so i started watching shippuden   so i started watching shippuden Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 12:49 am

I love it, don't know why.
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Should of learned English
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: so i started watching shippuden   so i started watching shippuden Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 3:24 am

Your favorite Color
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: so i started watching shippuden   so i started watching shippuden Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 3:25 am

Nah, my favorite color is Reeeeeee-oyalllll BLUE.
Back to top Go down
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

PostSubject: Re: so i started watching shippuden   so i started watching shippuden Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 5:02 am

Baal wrote:
After Sasori she becomes the drama girl all over again. It's honestly pretty damn amazing how Kishimoto managed to make her useful only to make her useless again.

Although, a lot of the women in Naruto are useless, so it's not like she's the only one.
No kidding. It's easier trying to count the women who HAVE been useful.

And even Sakura's role against Sasori is diminished by the fact she had to be puppeteered by Chiyo to be of any use.
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: so i started watching shippuden   so i started watching shippuden Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 5:16 am

Yep it's pink
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: so i started watching shippuden   so i started watching shippuden Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 5:02 pm

Kimarous wrote:
Baal wrote:

And even Sakura's role against Sasori is diminished by the fact she had to be puppeteered by Chiyo to be of any use.

The blonde sand ninja and tsunade i think are the only ones who did anything of note.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Ace
one crazy fool
Ace

PostSubject: Re: so i started watching shippuden   so i started watching shippuden Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 10:54 pm

Sakura needs to get off her ass. Naruto and Sasuke are known across the nation already and took out half of Akatski between the two them. Sakura hmmmm what has Sakura done hmmmm
Back to top Go down
http://gantzplayers.proboards.com/
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: so i started watching shippuden   so i started watching shippuden Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 10:56 pm

Kishimoto needs to get off his ass.

And jump off a building.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: so i started watching shippuden   so i started watching shippuden Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 11:32 pm

Kaio wrote:
Kishimoto needs to get off his ass.

And jump off a building.

QFT
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: so i started watching shippuden   so i started watching shippuden Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 11:52 pm

Superbuu3 wrote:
Kimarous wrote:
Baal wrote:

The blonde sand ninja and tsunade i think are the only ones who did anything of note.

And even Tsunade, future leader of Konoha got her ass kicked by Orochimaru's little "Yes Man" and has still done fucking nothing through the course of Shippuden.

Temari's done like one thing throughout the whole fucking series and it was just to save Shikamaru's ass from the most useless member of Orochimaru's crew who also was a woman. Fuck, even Karin was the god damned weak link of Sasuke's group, it's pathetic how Kishimoto can't write a damn female character decently, even Kubo writes female characters well (For the most par- KUROSAKI-KUUUUUUN!).
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: so i started watching shippuden   so i started watching shippuden Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 11:55 pm

Mama Naruto was a Mary-Sue.

I bet she's pretty popular in the fanbase.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: so i started watching shippuden   so i started watching shippuden Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 11:55 pm

I wouldn't doubt it.
Back to top Go down
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

PostSubject: Re: so i started watching shippuden   so i started watching shippuden Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 12:45 am

...Y'know, probably the only competent woman in Naruto is Chiyo, Sasori's grandmother. It was she who was really fighting Sasori, who ultimately killed him (even if he did sorta give up), and who sacrificed her life to revive Gaara.
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: so i started watching shippuden   so i started watching shippuden Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 1:34 am

Baal wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
Kimarous wrote:
Baal wrote:

And even Tsunade, future leader of Konoha got her ass kicked by Orochimaru's little "Yes Man" and has still done fucking nothing through the course of Shippuden.

Temari's done like one thing throughout the whole fucking series and it was just to save Shikamaru's ass from the most useless member of Orochimaru's crew who also was a woman. Fuck, even Karin was the god damned weak link of Sasuke's group, it's pathetic how Kishimoto can't write a damn female character decently, even Kubo writes female characters well (For the most par- KUROSAKI-KUUUUUUN!).
You do realize Orochimaru and Kabuto have a counter for jiraiya and Tsunade.
But Temari I agree.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: so i started watching shippuden   so i started watching shippuden Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 1:55 am

That still doesn't excuse shit when she was beating the shit out of him and even disabled him.
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: so i started watching shippuden   so i started watching shippuden Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 1:58 am

Perhaps Kabuto is stronger than what he looks. Maybe on same level as Tsunade (not in strength).
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: so i started watching shippuden   so i started watching shippuden Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 1:59 am

No, it's just bad writing.
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: so i started watching shippuden   so i started watching shippuden Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 2:01 am

that to
Back to top Go down
Savage
Solar-Charged

PostSubject: Re: so i started watching shippuden   so i started watching shippuden Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 2:03 am

Naruto has dropped down so far on my list that it's barely even in the "read only because the discussions are fun" category. I swear to god, I couldn't muster up enough care to even properly follow the last few chapters. If a shit's shit could take a shit - it would be three shits away from where Naruto is now.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: so i started watching shippuden   so i started watching shippuden Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 2:06 am

I still wonder why OT has such a hard-on for Naruto.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: so i started watching shippuden   so i started watching shippuden Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

so i started watching shippuden
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next