Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Street Fighter X Tekken

Go down 
+11
Old School
Rockstar_Sinistar
Ellis
Superbuu3
Maskull
Zero
Golden Boy
Talking Sock
Skip
Baal
A_Nonny_Moose
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

Street Fighter X Tekken - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter X Tekken   Street Fighter X Tekken - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 11:09 pm

Unless sales of those games actually drop, these sales practices will continue. Thats pretty much a fact. The problem lies in people don't really give a shit and will just buy the game, hence being vocal not working. That and the fact that the vocal ppl talk about the situation with as much grace as justin. Honestly though i think internet people are pretty stupid in terms of how they put down an argument so its unsuprising most forums will put down an incoherent argument which makes no sense. Most of the people areguing don't give a shit about the issue and are just doing it as they want to bitch about anything.

I don't understand how anyone would want to put $60 down for a game then put another 60 dollars down for a game for all the DLC. I can only assume americans have way more disposable income then other countries.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter X Tekken   Street Fighter X Tekken - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 11:14 pm

For people who play fighting games normally 60 bucks isn't much when you're spending over 100 bucks on just fight sticks.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter X Tekken   Street Fighter X Tekken - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 11:17 pm

Baal wrote:
For people who play fighting games normally 60 bucks isn't much when you're spending over 100 bucks on just fight sticks.
Fight sticks are different though as you can use them for multiple games. Plus if your an avid fighting game fan like you, you'll own pretty much every fighting game out at some point or other.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter X Tekken   Street Fighter X Tekken - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 11:33 pm

Superbuu3 wrote:
Baal wrote:
Fight sticks are different though as you can use them for multiple games. Plus if your an avid fighting game fan like you, you'll own pretty much every fighting game out at some point or other.

Fight sticks are not that sturdy and you will be replacing them constantly for newer and sturdier ones. They are not cheap, nor are they the most stable.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter X Tekken   Street Fighter X Tekken - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 11:53 pm

Superbuu3 wrote:
If you found out that in actuality all PS3 slim's had PS2 full backwards compatability but it was locked out. And in a few months they were going to release a DLC code that would allow you to unlock this ability for 100 pounds would you be ok with that?

The problem with your argument is sure your fine with it because for some reason you don't give a crap when it involves a game, but if it was something you'd generally like to use and couldget a lot of use out of i assure you it would be annoying. Not to say that guys Jpeg is pretty hilarious. I'm suprised anyone could not find it annoying to see this business practice. I mean sure no need to be vocal about it but you can hardly be happy about it or think its a good thing.
It's annoying, sure. But I'm not under the illusion that when I purchase something I'm entitled to features that aren't advertised as part of the purchase. If my PS3 turned out to be backwards compatible, but Sony was going to charge me to use it, I would be annoyed. But I bought my PS3 knowing what it could and couldn't because I felt the advertised features were worth the asking price. I got what I paid for.

When you buy SFxT you get a particular amount of content for a particular price. If knowing there's more content on the disc make's it not worth buying to you, that's fine. If you think that extra content should be part of base game, that's fine. Be as vocal as you want about it. I don't like it either. But I understand that it's not part of the game and I'm not being asked to pay for something twice. That was my issue with the picture.

If people want a legitimate complaint to level against SFxT, they should be talking about the 360 version's borked multiplayer. The game manual says it supports local co-op while online, but the game itself doesn't allow it. The PS3 version does support it, by the way. Capcom's initial response was "Sorry, the manual shouldn't have said that. The 360 version isn't supposed to support that feature", but now they're "looking into it".
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter X Tekken   Street Fighter X Tekken - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 1:02 pm

What i think is really stupid is these people would be appeased if they had to download file that were a few gig big...
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter X Tekken   Street Fighter X Tekken - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 7:35 pm

^the only reason i'm glad warriors orochi 3 isn't dual audio
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter X Tekken   Street Fighter X Tekken - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 1:41 am

If it was dual audio it would be getting a retail release.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter X Tekken   Street Fighter X Tekken - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 10:13 am

Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter X Tekken   Street Fighter X Tekken - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 10:43 am

Taking bets on it being fixed in Super SFxT.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter X Tekken   Street Fighter X Tekken - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 10:45 am

There's apparently not going to be a Super SFxT, but I'm not holding my breath on that one.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter X Tekken   Street Fighter X Tekken - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 8:33 pm

it's going to be ultra online remix that's why, not super
Back to top Go down
Ace
one crazy fool
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter X Tekken   Street Fighter X Tekken - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 2:29 pm

Game costs roughly 200 fully complete and all that content is on disc. I spent a few days on the gamefaqs board since launch. And I've lost a lot of respect for capcom. Infact I have no respect for capcom.

Last game I'm going to buy is dmc hd collection then calling it quits. This is terrible and capcom deserves all the boycots and backlash they're getting for it.
Back to top Go down
http://gantzplayers.proboards.com/
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter X Tekken   Street Fighter X Tekken - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 2:40 pm

You realize you don't have to buy the costumes or characters, right? There's easily 38 characters in the game already and I highly doubt you're the kind of guy who even likes any of the DLC characters. Also, there's this idiotic mentality going on that says "THIS IS THE LAST X I'M BUYING FROM THIS COMPANY!", if you do this you're an idiot. Why are you buying a company's product if you don't want them to make any money, that says "Hey, at least I got mine," in which case you're not only still being ridiculously selfish, but you're still helping the company you want to not support. Also, I hope you don't plan to buy any other company's games, because guess what? This is hardly a practice Capcom has done alone, several other companies have done this, Mass Effect 3 being a very recent example as well.

You seriously don't seem to understand how anything works, which is not new.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter X Tekken   Street Fighter X Tekken - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 2:46 pm

Ace wrote:
Game costs roughly 200 fully complete and all that content is on disc. I spent a few days on the gamefaqs board since launch. And I've lost a lot of respect for capcom. Infact I have no respect for capcom.

Last game I'm going to buy is dmc hd collection then calling it quits. This is terrible and capcom deserves all the boycots and backlash they're getting for it.
there's games with more DLC then that out.
Back to top Go down
Ace
one crazy fool
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter X Tekken   Street Fighter X Tekken - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 3:08 pm

Sorry baal I'm not going to argue with you about this, if you want to debate I'd rather just leave than indulge you. Just decided to come in and do my monthly post and say my opinion on the matter. What capcom is doing is morally wrong and I can't continue to support them.

Iol I knew you would attack me as soon as I posted though. Unfortunately for you I'm all tapped out argueing with capcops on gamefaqs and I don't feel like doing it on a forum I used to enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter X Tekken   Street Fighter X Tekken - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 3:15 pm

Ace wrote:
Sorry baal I'm not going to argue with you about this, if you want to debate I'd rather just leave than indulge you. Just decided to come in and do my monthly post and say my opinion on the matter. What capcom is doing is morally wrong and I can't continue to support them.

Iol I knew you would attack me as soon as I posted though. Unfortunately for you I'm all tapped out argueing with capcops on gamefaqs and I don't feel like doing it on a forum I used to enjoy.
Anyway ace i should point out this to you.

Buying the game but not the DLC is making a protest. Not buying the game doesn't in anyway protest against there DLC practise it will just make the game look unpopular. I have no clue why people don't seem to think that through.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter X Tekken   Street Fighter X Tekken - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 3:16 pm

Yes, a company using their own product to gain profit is morally wrong and it's no surprise that you were on GameFAQs arguing with people are you pretty much define what a member of their userbase is; that is to say "Childish and idiotic." I'm attacking you because you can not possibly have anything relative to a good reason for being furious and because you are easily one of the worst posters in the fighting game section, Savage understands this crap better than you do for christ's sake.

And if you're going to bitch about DLC then get on Rock Band and Guitar Hero's case, with the money spent on those for DLC, someone could just buy a real guitar, a small amp and learn to play the songs themselves.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter X Tekken   Street Fighter X Tekken - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 3:26 pm

I wouldn't call it morally wrong. LBP has that much or more purely cosmetic DLC, and I've bought my fair share of it. It just makes Capcom look like assholes when other fighters off that kind of content as standard.

You can't knock Rock Band for it's DLC Baal. Harmonix have been working on the franchise for like 4 years straight with brand new songs practically every week and each new game adding new tracks. It's a totally different beast.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter X Tekken   Street Fighter X Tekken - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 3:31 pm

Yeah I know, but that was more as a little joke than anything else, really.
Back to top Go down
Ace
one crazy fool
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter X Tekken   Street Fighter X Tekken - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 3:35 pm

Its on the disc man. Its on all on the disc. I'm actually searching for a way to hack the disc just so I can have my full game. I have bills to pay if I didn't have to pay for daycare groceries or rent I wouldn't be as angry either.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter X Tekken   Street Fighter X Tekken - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 4:03 pm

Ace wrote:
Its on the disc man. Its on all on the disc.

You are not entitled to everything on the disc. You are entitled to what Capcom advertises and sells you, it's their data, they are allowed to do with as they please.

Quote :
have bills to pay if I didn't have to pay for daycare groceries or rent I wouldn't be as angry either.

Are you fucking serious? Gaming is a luxury, it is a hobby, why are you buying video games if you have children to support, food to buy and rent to pay? It is not a company's fault that you feel the need to buy a video game when you have more important things to worry about. You shouldn't worry about paying for DLC, you should worry about your fucking life if you don't have enough disposable income to buy DLC packs.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter X Tekken   Street Fighter X Tekken - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 4:33 pm

Yeah, there was never any illusion about what you get when you buy the game. The extra characters and costumes were never part of it. If that's not enough for you then I don't know why you bought it.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter X Tekken   Street Fighter X Tekken - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 4:41 pm

I think capcom should never release the DLC for that disc version, that will fix the solution as people are upset about extra content other then what was advertised.
Back to top Go down
Ace
one crazy fool
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter X Tekken   Street Fighter X Tekken - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 4:48 pm

Quote :
You are not entitled to everything on the disc. You are entitled to what Capcom advertises and sells you, it's their data, they are allowed to do with as they please.

O.o good god man listen to yourself. Well its been fun boys I'm outie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter X Tekken   Street Fighter X Tekken - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Street Fighter X Tekken
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next