Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Remastered Games

Go down 
+5
A_Nonny_Moose
Ellis
brandon
Kaede
Baal
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

Remastered Games Empty
PostSubject: Remastered Games   Remastered Games Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 7:54 pm

I decided we should make a thread for one of these as to save threads for the several of them that are coming out

God of War Origins Collection
PS3
September 13, 2011
Why You Want It: If you've never played the handheld games on the PSP for some reason.
What's New: It's in HD and you can put it in 3D as well and it has trophies.

Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary
Xbox 360
November 15, 2011
Why You Want It: It's an updated version of the first game.
What's New: It's in HD and the online is not using LAN anymore so it's much better than it originally was and achievements.

House of the Dead Overkill: Extended Cut
PS3
October 25, 2011
Why You Want It: Chances are you've never played it and since this game is fantastic and actually on a good console, it's worth it.
What's New: All of the levels have been remastered and two new scenarios have been added... and trophies.

ICO and Shadow of the Colossus Collection
PS3
September 27, 2011
Why You Want It: It's Team Ico, why wouldn't you?
What's New: Trophies and the visuals and audios are now advanced.

Metal Gear Solid HD Collection
PS3, Xbox 360
November 2011
Why You Want It: It's got MGS2 and MGS3 in HD and if you've never played MGS Peace Walker on the PSP, now's your chance. No, it does not have MGS1 or Portable Ops, shut up.
What's New: HD Versions of all three games and Peace Walker will now have proper online with trophies and achievements and Peace Walker will have a PSP to PS3 save sharing.

Silent Hill HD Collection
PS3
Fall 2011
Why You Want It: Silent Hill's 2 and 3 are now readily available to you so you don't have to scour every store to find just one copy.
What's New: In addition to the HD revisions and trophies, the voice work is now re-recorded.

Splinter Cell Classic Trilogy HD
PS3
September 2011
Why You Want It: If you've never played Splinter Cell like me then this might influence you?
What's New: HD and Trophies.

Zone of the Enders HD Collection
PS3, Xbox 360
Why You Want It: It's mechs fighting each other with fun gameplay.
What's New: Really good lighting effects hopefully made better by MORE HD.

Monster Hunter Portable 3rd HD
PS3
Summer 2011 (Japan)
Why You Want It: Chances are unless you messed with your PSP then westerners can now play Japan's favorite Not-Really MMORPG.
What's New: HD, save sharing with the PS3 and trophies.

GoldenEye 007: ReLoaded
PS3, Xbox 360
Unknown Date
Why You Want It: It's GoldenEye 007 from the N64 days but now with Daniel Craig instead of Pierce Brosnan.
What's New: HD with Trophies and Achievements and DANIEL CRAIG.

No More Heroes: Heroes' Paradise
PS3, Xbox 360 (In everywhere but America)
August 16, 2011 (US)
Why You Want It: It's a crazy fun Suda 51 game.
What's New: HD, new mode with girls in bikinis, several changes to gameplay, imported bosses from NMH2, new sides missiona nd it features Playstation Move capabilities if you're too used to the WiiMote already... oh and sexy Trophies and Achievements (Japan and Europe only).

Last edited by Baal on Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:21 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

Remastered Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remastered Games   Remastered Games Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 8:37 pm

The 360 gets the MGS collection, but not the Splinter Cell trilogy? What's the deal with that?
Back to top Go down

Remastered Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remastered Games   Remastered Games Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 10:37 pm

Finally I'll get to play the Zone of Enders series.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

Remastered Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remastered Games   Remastered Games Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 11:50 pm

silent hill is sounding sexy right now
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

Remastered Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remastered Games   Remastered Games Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 11:55 pm

Your Dericous Huggy Buddy wrote:
silent hill is sounding sexy right now

Just 2 games is a rip off. Why not 4? that is just dumb. And the MGS one is ever more retarded. Enough of this remastered bullshit already.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

Remastered Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remastered Games   Remastered Games Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 11:56 pm

This is just unreleased ones, right?
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

Remastered Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remastered Games   Remastered Games Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 12:13 am

Yes.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

Remastered Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remastered Games   Remastered Games Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 12:40 am

What about Monster Hunter?
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

Remastered Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remastered Games   Remastered Games Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 12:43 am

I will complain i want portable ops.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

Remastered Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remastered Games   Remastered Games Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 12:47 am

Unless they completely rehaul it and give it the controls of the PS2 games it will be shit. They better not leave buttons unused so help them God. Hell next year are they gonna rerelease MGS4 with trophies? THIS IS WHY I DRINK
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

Remastered Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remastered Games   Remastered Games Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 12:47 am

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
What about Monster Hunter?

Is Monster Hunter getting a remastered game? I'll add it on there then.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

Remastered Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remastered Games   Remastered Games Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 12:49 am

Ellis wrote:
Unless they completely rehaul it and give it the controls of the PS2 games it will be shit. They better not leave buttons unused so help them God. Hell next year are they gonna rerelease MGS4 with trophies? THIS IS WHY I DRINK

I don't see the point, I mean MGS4 already has achievements. It'd be like them rereleasing Uncharted 1 and DMC4.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

Remastered Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remastered Games   Remastered Games Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 12:50 am

lol they did rerelease just Uncharted 1 with 2. See what I mean? this shit is out of hand. Resistance 1 and 2 also got this same treatment along with the two R&C games.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

Remastered Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remastered Games   Remastered Games Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 12:51 am

What?
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

Remastered Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remastered Games   Remastered Games Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 12:53 am

Remastered Games Uncharted-dual-packs-1307575259
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

Remastered Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remastered Games   Remastered Games Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 12:55 am

Looks more like they're just releasing two games together rather than updating the games with HD graphics or whatever these games are getting.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

Remastered Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remastered Games   Remastered Games Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 12:57 am

it is but neither game is older than 4 years. Isn't it a tad early to start making compilations?
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

Remastered Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remastered Games   Remastered Games Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 1:02 am

It is, I agree it's kind of stupid to already be starting a compilation but it's not really doing any harm as that pack can't cost more than 30 bucks.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

Remastered Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remastered Games   Remastered Games Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 1:08 am

Ellis wrote:
it is but neither game is older than 4 years. Isn't it a tad early to start making compilations?
hardly if i didn't own either of those two games i'd be buying up all those packs to play before i get the 3rd installments.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

Remastered Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remastered Games   Remastered Games Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 1:10 am

Jesus Ellis, you whine about pointless crap even more than Baal does.
Back to top Go down

Remastered Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remastered Games   Remastered Games Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 1:12 am

Those compilations are strictly for the guys who didn't buy the game separately in the first place or the guys who are too lazy to switch up disks.

If you own them already why give a shit if they keep dishing them out?

Last edited by Babby on Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

Remastered Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remastered Games   Remastered Games Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 1:16 am

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Jesus Ellis, you whine about pointless crap even more than Baal does.

OH NO YOU FUCKING DON'T!
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

Remastered Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remastered Games   Remastered Games Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 1:19 am

I get the PS2 ones since Sony is systematically shutting down all backward compatible PS3s and us foolish enough to get rid of our PS2s with the niave thought that Sony wouldn't piss on our face and then try to call it rain now have a collection of games that can not be played.

but uncharted, resistance, and r&c are all going to get another compilation after their next game. It's just unnecissary.

And I only complain like this for like one week a month, Baal does it all the time.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

Remastered Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remastered Games   Remastered Games Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 1:20 am

Monster Hunter Portable 3rd is the one getting an HD release, as part of the PSP Remasters scheme. No western release date yet though I think.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

Remastered Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remastered Games   Remastered Games Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 1:26 am

I'm saying they're able to play it because PS3 has no region lock.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Remastered Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remastered Games   Remastered Games Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Remastered Games
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next