Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Three Hobbit Films

Go down 
+7
Kaede
Superbuu3
Kimarous
Skip
Ellis
A_Nonny_Moose
Zero
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

Three Hobbit Films - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three Hobbit Films   Three Hobbit Films - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 7:16 pm

No I know but it worked really well with what they did. It just feels weird that they would only give the trilogy books one movie and then split this in two. I just don't like the whole spliting booking into multiple movies thing.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Three Hobbit Films   Three Hobbit Films - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 7:19 pm

Yeah I know what you mean but I'd rather them split it and include more of the book than cram it all into one. It's not like Twilight #4/5 where they're just shooting another 90 minutes of Cedric Diggory brooding and selling it to 13 year olds.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Three Hobbit Films   Three Hobbit Films - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 7:25 pm

Yea. One thing I'm woried about is that, in my opinion at least, the book doesn't get really awesome until Bilbo gets the Ring from Gollum so most of the first movie could be kinda dull.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Three Hobbit Films   Three Hobbit Films - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 12:56 am

What are the chances Bilbo will actually take part in the final battle in the second film and not just get knocked out like in the book?
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Three Hobbit Films   Three Hobbit Films - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 12:28 am

Spoiler:

Wow. If that super-ultra-mega poster is anything to go by and the cut off point for the first part really is after the barrel escape, it seems like Part 2 is going to have A LOT of filler(most likely about when Gandalf and his hood charged Sauron's old stronghold). And the final battle will probably be pretty dragged out and epic-fied too. Neat.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Three Hobbit Films   Three Hobbit Films - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 8:19 am