Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Raz' Angel watchthrough topic

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Skip
Australianus
Skip

Raz' Angel watchthrough topic - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raz' Angel watchthrough topic   Raz' Angel watchthrough topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 8:05 am

Aw shit, Conner?

I can't wait to see what they're going to do with this. Conner being back is going to lead to some interesting development between him and Angel.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Raz' Angel watchthrough topic   Raz' Angel watchthrough topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 9:53 am

Huge fucking dick move by making it look like Angel killed Holtz.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Raz' Angel watchthrough topic   Raz' Angel watchthrough topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 11:01 am

I liked that season the best so far I think, all the main cast got some great development, except for Lorin really. Holtz was a great villain, he did the whole 'fueled by revenge' thing well. It was a lot darker than the first 2 seasons with what happened with Wesley, Angel losing his Conner, then Conner coming back and plotting revenge for Holtz' framed murder.

I must be really sucked in to the series at this stage because I really hope Wesley and Conner can work their shit out with Angel, especially with Cordelia ascending. I wonder who's going to fill the void left by Cordelia actually, Angel's going to need a link to the powers and all.

Anyway that's just my post-season 3 ramblings.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Raz' Angel watchthrough topic   Raz' Angel watchthrough topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 11:16 am

Connor is the worst character in the Buffyverse.

And common consensus that every season is a step up from the last one. Season 5 is my all time favourite season of television.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Raz' Angel watchthrough topic   Raz' Angel watchthrough topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 11:42 am

Not so much for Conner's sake, but for Angel's. He got pretty hard done by at the end, his own son raised to hate him and all.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Raz' Angel watchthrough topic   Raz' Angel watchthrough topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 12:06 pm

Shit is really going down with this new big bad. He looks very cliched devil.

Good old Wes has been thrust back into the gang, at least temporarily. That makes me happy.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Raz' Angel watchthrough topic   Raz' Angel watchthrough topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 1:49 pm

Aw shit, mind was blown by that whole 'it was a dream' thing. When they killed the demon it did strike me as oddly anticlimatic though. Still didn't see it coming.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Raz' Angel watchthrough topic   Raz' Angel watchthrough topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 3:31 pm

Angelus is still awesome.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Raz' Angel watchthrough topic   Raz' Angel watchthrough topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 3:56 pm

I was wondering when they'd bring Faith back. I'd guess this means about now The First is fucking shit up in Sunnydale, and I'd think it was the thing controlling the beast but Cordelia hasn't technically died, has she?
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Raz' Angel watchthrough topic   Raz' Angel watchthrough topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 4:34 pm

No, the First Evil has nothing to do with happenings in LA (aside from sending a Bringer to kill Faith in prison).
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Raz' Angel watchthrough topic   Raz' Angel watchthrough topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 8:29 am

Righto.

Oh hey it's Willow, so this is when she went off randomly in Buffy to take care of something and came back with Faith.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Raz' Angel watchthrough topic   Raz' Angel watchthrough topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 6:10 am

You were right Kaio, they are just getting better and better; that was the best season yet. I liked the whole 'team Angel against the world' thing they had going on, though I think it could have been drawn out a bit more to emphasise it. Wolfram and Hart giving them the LA branch is really surprising, I'm waiting for something to go horribly wrong next season because of it.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Raz' Angel watchthrough topic   Raz' Angel watchthrough topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 8:32 am

Very Happy

Spike is in the opening credits! Awesome!
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Raz' Angel watchthrough topic   Raz' Angel watchthrough topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 9:14 am

Aww yeah, Gunn is now a badass lawyer.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Raz' Angel watchthrough topic   Raz' Angel watchthrough topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 9:16 am

AND THERE'S SPIKE
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Raz' Angel watchthrough topic   Raz' Angel watchthrough topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 7:16 am

Wesley probably shot 'his dad' a few more times than would have been necessary. I assume whoever is responsible for the cyborgs will play a larger role.

Spike's still awesome.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Raz' Angel watchthrough topic   Raz' Angel watchthrough topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 11:33 am

Oh it's Lindsey, I kind of figured they'd being him back eventually.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Raz' Angel watchthrough topic   Raz' Angel watchthrough topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 12:58 pm

Lindsey is a girls name
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Raz' Angel watchthrough topic   Raz' Angel watchthrough topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 6:53 pm

Season 5 of Angel is the best season of a TV series ever. Almost everything from You´re Welcome on is gold.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Raz' Angel watchthrough topic   Raz' Angel watchthrough topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 11:20 am

Awesome, I'm on the episode right before You're Welcome right now.

Oh god, it's Andrew.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Raz' Angel watchthrough topic   Raz' Angel watchthrough topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 4:27 pm

Andrew is the best.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Raz' Angel watchthrough topic   Raz' Angel watchthrough topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 10:10 am

"You're a bloody puppet!"

Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Raz' Angel watchthrough topic   Raz' Angel watchthrough topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 11:20 am

After A Hole in the World you will just want to lock yourself up in your room for a week and stare at the walls.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Raz' Angel watchthrough topic   Raz' Angel watchthrough topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 9:04 am

Fred. D:
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Raz' Angel watchthrough topic   Raz' Angel watchthrough topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 6:44 pm

Episode 16 was a really powerful episode. Especially the scene at the end with Wes and Illyria.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raz' Angel watchthrough topic   Raz' Angel watchthrough topic - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raz' Angel watchthrough topic
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next