Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So i began training for Amateur Wrestling today.

Go down 
+5
Haseoviawesome
Superbuu3
Neo
Ellis
Baal
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Haseoviawesome
Should of learned English
Haseoviawesome

So i began training for Amateur Wrestling today. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So i began training for Amateur Wrestling today.   So i began training for Amateur Wrestling today. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 3:36 am

Superbuu3 wrote:
Baal wrote:
Haseo, I highly suggest you keep out of my pictures on my facebook.
Baal's going to be as hard as nails if he keeps at this wrestling thing haseo, best to stay on his good side from now on haseo.
What good side? He already hates me.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: So i began training for Amateur Wrestling today.   So i began training for Amateur Wrestling today. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 3:40 am

Dikken Cider wrote:
Baal wrote:
Dikken Cider wrote:
Tobi's idea

Then let him talk about it.
He's playing FF10

Then shut up.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: So i began training for Amateur Wrestling today.   So i began training for Amateur Wrestling today. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 3:40 am

Dikken Cider wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
Baal wrote:
Baal's going to be as hard as nails if he keeps at this wrestling thing haseo, best to stay on his good side from now on haseo.
Probably because you say things like you'll post pictures of him i'd find that really irritating.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Haseoviawesome
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: So i began training for Amateur Wrestling today.   So i began training for Amateur Wrestling today. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 3:43 am

Superbuu3 wrote:
Dikken Cider wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
Baal wrote:
Probably because you say things like you'll post pictures of him i'd find that really irritating.
I said I know where to find one, the "oh he removed it" was because the pics werent loading. After that I went on my nieces page.
Sorry for leaving your page I guess Baal?
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: So i began training for Amateur Wrestling today.   So i began training for Amateur Wrestling today. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 3:45 am

Is he on your friends list or tobis?
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: So i began training for Amateur Wrestling today.   So i began training for Amateur Wrestling today. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 3:46 am

Both mine and tobi's.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: So i began training for Amateur Wrestling today.   So i began training for Amateur Wrestling today. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 3:56 am

Dikken Cider wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
Dikken Cider wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
Baal wrote:
I said I know where to find one, the "oh he removed it" was because the pics werent loading. After that I went on my nieces page.
Sorry for leaving your page I guess Baal?
You can type what you like, but it can insinuate different things. Maybe baal thought you might post pics (i thought you woul and i think a bunch of people who read that to would), or baal just doesn't like you looking at pics of him (although i doubt you'd be on his friends list if thats the case), either way you knew you were going to irritate baal.

Then posting "Sorry for leaving your page I guess Baal?" is even more annoying and Baal gets more easily annoyed then the average person. I mean i don't know how it is, but you seem to troll the guy in real life and online, maybe its an inside joke. But if you didn't want baal to hate you i'm sure he'd think you were alright. You seem like you enjoy pissing him off.

I don't really care what you do, but you just always seem oblivious to how he could possibly find you annoying. I thought I might as well point it out, in case for some baffling reason this was all unintentional.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: So i began training for Amateur Wrestling today.   So i began training for Amateur Wrestling today. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 5:21 am

Baal, part of your training should involve stringing Haseo up and treating him like a punching bag.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: So i began training for Amateur Wrestling today.   So i began training for Amateur Wrestling today. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 5:31 am

Nah, I'd need something tougher to make actual progress.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: So i began training for Amateur Wrestling today.   So i began training for Amateur Wrestling today. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 5:38 am

Throw him around like a medicine ball then?
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: So i began training for Amateur Wrestling today.   So i began training for Amateur Wrestling today. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 1:41 pm

Wow, I am actually getting used to training. Today I bounced back from how hurt my body was in about 20 minutes, feels good man.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: So i began training for Amateur Wrestling today.   So i began training for Amateur Wrestling today. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 1:46 pm

Have you started on a cycle of roids yet?
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: So i began training for Amateur Wrestling today.   So i began training for Amateur Wrestling today. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 1:49 pm

Yes, several.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: So i began training for Amateur Wrestling today.   So i began training for Amateur Wrestling today. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 1:57 pm

I am serious though. You think the rock went from a scrawny kid to an insanely jacked buy because he worked out really hard? Bull shit. No one gets as big as people like Bautista without a little hhelp. It's only cheating if everyone isn't doing it.
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: So i began training for Amateur Wrestling today.   So i began training for Amateur Wrestling today. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 2:07 pm

Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: So i began training for Amateur Wrestling today.   So i began training for Amateur Wrestling today. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 2:11 pm

Not in sweet wrestling speedo so I don't care.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: So i began training for Amateur Wrestling today.   So i began training for Amateur Wrestling today. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 3:14 pm

Ellis wrote:
I am serious though. You think the rock went from a scrawny kid to an insanely jacked buy because he worked out really hard? Bull shit. No one gets as big as people like Bautista without a little hhelp. It's only cheating if everyone isn't doing it.
It is possible its just very unlikely.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: So i began training for Amateur Wrestling today.   So i began training for Amateur Wrestling today. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 3:19 pm

Ellis wrote:

Yeah, I do think the Rock did work out a lot considering he came from a family of pro wrestlers and his father was cut and he is part Samoan. The Rock went out for football at Miami U too before being contracted by the WWE and proceeded from there. I'm not saying certain guys don't take steroids (Triple H is a very obvious example) but the Rock is someone who has good enough genes for him to be cut same thing with Batista because Batista's been working out since he was a kid.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: So i began training for Amateur Wrestling today.   So i began training for Amateur Wrestling today. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 3:20 pm

I don't think the rock did steroids. Though most of the others yes.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: So i began training for Amateur Wrestling today.   So i began training for Amateur Wrestling today. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 3:24 pm

The Rock hasn't done steroids, in fact most of the main eventers from the 90s and now still don't do them. Funny enough, Vince McMahon does them.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: So i began training for Amateur Wrestling today.   So i began training for Amateur Wrestling today. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 12:12 pm

They don't make you mud wrestle do they?
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: So i began training for Amateur Wrestling today.   So i began training for Amateur Wrestling today. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 2:06 pm

Constantly.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: So i began training for Amateur Wrestling today.   So i began training for Amateur Wrestling today. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 3:22 pm

It's not like it could get any gayer so you might as well.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: So i began training for Amateur Wrestling today.   So i began training for Amateur Wrestling today. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 4:02 pm

You are so gay, Ellis.
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: So i began training for Amateur Wrestling today.   So i began training for Amateur Wrestling today. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 6:06 pm

Next- Oil wrestling
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So i began training for Amateur Wrestling today.   So i began training for Amateur Wrestling today. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So i began training for Amateur Wrestling today.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3