Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So i began training for Amateur Wrestling today.

Go down 
+5
Haseoviawesome
Superbuu3
Neo
Ellis
Baal
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

So i began training for Amateur Wrestling today. Empty
PostSubject: So i began training for Amateur Wrestling today.   So i began training for Amateur Wrestling today. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 3:01 pm

Ow, everything hurts a lot. Today was a lot of conditioning and running.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: So i began training for Amateur Wrestling today.   So i began training for Amateur Wrestling today. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 3:07 pm

Is this real wrestling or WWWF wrestling?
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: So i began training for Amateur Wrestling today.   So i began training for Amateur Wrestling today. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 3:08 pm

Wrassling?
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: So i began training for Amateur Wrestling today.   So i began training for Amateur Wrestling today. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 3:13 pm

Did you get manhandled?
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: So i began training for Amateur Wrestling today.   So i began training for Amateur Wrestling today. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 3:24 pm

Superbuu3 wrote:
Did you get manhandled?
He did say he was sore.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: So i began training for Amateur Wrestling today.   So i began training for Amateur Wrestling today. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 3:34 pm

Ellis wrote:
Is this real wrestling or WWWF wrestling?

Amateur
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: So i began training for Amateur Wrestling today.   So i began training for Amateur Wrestling today. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 3:49 pm

So the legit sport one and not the entertainment one? That's cool I guess. You should go on SUT and bro it up with Wingers. He does that too.
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Should of learned English
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: So i began training for Amateur Wrestling today.   So i began training for Amateur Wrestling today. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 6:18 pm

Neo wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
Did you get manhandled?
He did say he was sore.
He didnt say no....
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: So i began training for Amateur Wrestling today.   So i began training for Amateur Wrestling today. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 1:22 am

Okay, I wrestled some matches today with guys in the 215 pound class and I lost, badly. It doesn't help I had no prior training for actual wrestling and the coach told me that I should use it as an experience rather than an actual match, I kind of agree but I did give the last guy more of a fight to get me down, so obviously I'm getting better... and these were guys that were above my weight class.

The last guy busted me in my nose though and when I sneezed there was blood in my snot. It's not there any more thankfully.
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: So i began training for Amateur Wrestling today.   So i began training for Amateur Wrestling today. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 10:04 am

Try not to break your nose too much, that's hideous.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: So i began training for Amateur Wrestling today.   So i began training for Amateur Wrestling today. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 3:47 pm

I don't know what the big deal is. Just give that fucker a diamond cutter and be done with him.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: So i began training for Amateur Wrestling today.   So i began training for Amateur Wrestling today. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 4:43 pm

Just beat the shit out of that guy with a chair, like the pros do you'll graduate in days for having got the pro skills nailed.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: So i began training for Amateur Wrestling today.   So i began training for Amateur Wrestling today. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 5:31 pm

I can remember watching a behind the scenes programme on TV years ago, and they showed The Rock taking on three WWE newbies in a training session. Needless to say, they were all down inside about ten seconds and two of them were pretty big guys, around 220lbs themselves.

In any case, you've got more guts than me if you're willing to take on guys weighing 215lbs! I'm reasonably well built but thanks to being a bit of a short arse I'm only about 185lbs... wrestling someone whilst giving away two stone doesn't sound like fun!
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: So i began training for Amateur Wrestling today.   So i began training for Amateur Wrestling today. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 5:33 pm

Moose is about that size, i'm sure you could beat him in a fight.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: So i began training for Amateur Wrestling today.   So i began training for Amateur Wrestling today. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 5:37 pm

Trying to grapple someone of that size to the ground is a lot harder than you might think, even if they're fat rather than muscular.

Out of interest Baal, what do you weigh in at the moment? I remember you saying ages ago you were well over six foot, (though if you're wrestling then that's pretty much a given,) but just how much were you giving away?
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: So i began training for Amateur Wrestling today.   So i began training for Amateur Wrestling today. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 5:39 pm

SimianWonder wrote:
Trying to grapple someone of that size to the ground is a lot harder than you might think, even if they're fat rather than muscular.

Out of interest Baal, what do you weigh in at the moment? I remember you saying ages ago you were well over six foot, but if you're wrestling then that's pretty much a given, but just how much were you giving away?
He can't weigh much he looked like a twig except for a extremely developed wrist.

Also I thought we were just talking aabout beating up fat people I guess wrestling them to the ground would be tough if we weren't allowed to just beat on them.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: So i began training for Amateur Wrestling today.   So i began training for Amateur Wrestling today. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 5:43 pm

Beating up or wrestling, doesn't make much difference. I'm no fighter, even on the internet!
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: So i began training for Amateur Wrestling today.   So i began training for Amateur Wrestling today. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 5:44 pm

Well over 6 feet? Damn baal I didn't know you were so monstrous. From now on I'm refering to you as andre the giant.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: So i began training for Amateur Wrestling today.   So i began training for Amateur Wrestling today. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 5:45 pm

Ellis wrote:
Well over 6 feet? Damn baal I didn't know you were so monstrous. From now on I'm refering to you as andre the giant.
He posts his picture everywhere. Almost a bit too much.
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: So i began training for Amateur Wrestling today.   So i began training for Amateur Wrestling today. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 5:57 pm

If I were that tall, I'd have pursued a career in modelling, not wrestling.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: So i began training for Amateur Wrestling today.   So i began training for Amateur Wrestling today. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 6:08 pm

I'm not surprised, Chou. Anyways, I weight about 178 maybe a bit more.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: So i began training for Amateur Wrestling today.   So i began training for Amateur Wrestling today. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 6:10 pm

So you were giving away over 35lbs? That's one hell of a handicap.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: So i began training for Amateur Wrestling today.   So i began training for Amateur Wrestling today. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 6:12 pm

It was purely by mistake because I had not weighed myself in a long time and that's the most recent number I can remember. I'm sure I'm nowhere near that weight class though.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: So i began training for Amateur Wrestling today.   So i began training for Amateur Wrestling today. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 6:14 pm

Do you do weight training?
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: So i began training for Amateur Wrestling today.   So i began training for Amateur Wrestling today. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 6:19 pm

Yes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So i began training for Amateur Wrestling today.   So i began training for Amateur Wrestling today. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So i began training for Amateur Wrestling today.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next