Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Let's all bitch about wrestling (Since that's what IWC do best).

Go down 
+2
Superbuu3
????
6 posters
AuthorMessage
????
Butter Bomb

Let's all bitch about wrestling (Since that's what IWC do best). Empty
PostSubject: Let's all bitch about wrestling (Since that's what IWC do best).   Let's all bitch about wrestling (Since that's what IWC do best). Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 11:13 pm

Since I guess I am too much of a wrestling fan, that or I like aged cancer. I decide that every week, I shall spill all of my most likely rage and compliments to Monday Night Raw and any PPV that WWE airs. I would do Smackdown, but I forget that show exist, so I can't do it every week. So I'll start with today's Raw and see how it goes. Hope for the best...
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Let's all bitch about wrestling (Since that's what IWC do best).   Let's all bitch about wrestling (Since that's what IWC do best). Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 2:45 pm

Can you stop talking so casually about cancer? 1 in 3 people you know will die of it probably more than that as your younger and cancer is on the rise. It's not really a nice thing to bring up in posts constantly.

John Cena has ruined wrestling way too much for me.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
????
Butter Bomb

PostSubject: Re: Let's all bitch about wrestling (Since that's what IWC do best).   Let's all bitch about wrestling (Since that's what IWC do best). Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 7:17 pm

People talk casually about the Holocaust, 9/11, anything. I'm certain cancer is tamable to those, but if it's really a problem, I'll stop. I don't want to offend people.

John Cena might ruin wrestling, but it's not just him. It's those abomination called the "creative" team. Sometimes, I feel Cena is even sick of this shit.
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: Let's all bitch about wrestling (Since that's what IWC do best).   Let's all bitch about wrestling (Since that's what IWC do best). Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 7:34 pm

a friend told me that the Royal Rumble was hilarious near the end.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Let's all bitch about wrestling (Since that's what IWC do best).   Let's all bitch about wrestling (Since that's what IWC do best). Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 8:08 pm

I genuinely couldn't stand wrestling from the day cena showed up. Although I just generally can't really be assed to watch wrestling at all. It feels like they recycle storyline every couple of years. Also wrestlers I don't like seem to get pushed more and more.

In regards to the cancer thing I'd prefer you stop it.  There's no rule against it or anything I just find that kind of thing annoying and I struggle to bother reading people's posts when they're going on about unrelated things.
Back to top Go down
????
Butter Bomb

PostSubject: Re: Let's all bitch about wrestling (Since that's what IWC do best).   Let's all bitch about wrestling (Since that's what IWC do best). Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 1:50 am

Totally understand your needs Buu, I'll halt the jokes.

I don't Cena can entirely ruin wrestling. Sure, the guy is in your face, but so was Hogan during the 80s and that didn't stop people from liking it. It's just WWE doesn't know when to push the right people. Even that guy is super over, they'll tend to fuck it up.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Let's all bitch about wrestling (Since that's what IWC do best).   Let's all bitch about wrestling (Since that's what IWC do best). Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 12:19 pm

Wrestling was always a family thing made for various age ranges, the demographic shifted to ids bigtime with the introduction of cena. Not to sound like a dick, but chances are you were pretty young when Cena first showed up and he really is not The Rock, Stone Cold, Classic HHH, Classic Dudley Boyz or even classic Chris Jericho.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Let's all bitch about wrestling (Since that's what IWC do best).   Let's all bitch about wrestling (Since that's what IWC do best). Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 3:49 pm

VGCW is the best.
Back to top Go down
testtubebaby
Skypiea Priest
testtubebaby

PostSubject: Re: Let's all bitch about wrestling (Since that's what IWC do best).   Let's all bitch about wrestling (Since that's what IWC do best). Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 4:37 pm

cena cant wrestle for shit but wwe keep him because A: everyone talks about him when talking about wrestling (dont believe me re read this thread), B: he's a genius on the mic (now that raw is shown live its needed for the job) & C: he is the no.1 thing asked for from the make a wish foundation & he grants wishes every night of the week, he may be shit but he is extremely passionate about his sport
Back to top Go down
????
Butter Bomb

PostSubject: Re: Let's all bitch about wrestling (Since that's what IWC do best).   Let's all bitch about wrestling (Since that's what IWC do best). Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 11:16 pm

I won't deny that WWE needs Cena. As much as we can hate his character, he brings the bread home for the company. Sure, Daniel Bryan could rival that, but he is still nowhere the popularity (love or hate) of Cena.

Now Randy Orton on the other hand.............
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Let's all bitch about wrestling (Since that's what IWC do best).   Let's all bitch about wrestling (Since that's what IWC do best). Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 4:16 pm

John Cena is legitimately my favorite wrestler right now, especially after you see him on dumb shit like Total Divas and he just has no idea how to react to stuff.
Back to top Go down
????
Butter Bomb

PostSubject: Re: Let's all bitch about wrestling (Since that's what IWC do best).   Let's all bitch about wrestling (Since that's what IWC do best). Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:08 pm

So since I totally forgot about this. Let's bitch about Monday Night Raw 2/24/14

So we start the show with HOLY CRAP IT'S HULK HOGAN! It's not like he totally left the WWE and destroyed another company. NO, he just shit in his house for like a decade.

So he comes out, does his thing, and of course, announce us about the greatness of the WWE Network (which see ALL THROUGH THE NIGHT!)

After he departs, we see Cole, Jerry, and JBL doing plugs for both the network and the app (which you need if you want to use the network on your phone or tablet)

After that and commericials, we get our first match, aka, a rematch. Seriously, if you're going to do a match on a PPV, don't do the same match THE NEXT DAY! So we have Alberto Del Rio vs. Batista (who the IWC decide to call Bootista to be cute). The match was stale, but the crowd kept me interested, giving cheers for ADR. I'm guessing if you're cheering for someone as boring as him, you know you're hated.

Randy comes out, which leads ADR to roll-up Batista for a win, giving Batista his first lost. Randy pulls a shocking promo. He aknowledges the WWE fans hate for Batista. I can't even believe they already thinking of turning him face. But hey, who else you got, Daniel Bryan? Oh wait.....

Batista talks some shit, saying this shit is real, leading to an early heel turn I guess. Which I guess works for him well. Like anyone want him back anyways. I didn't for certainty.

Next match was Big E vs. Cesaro (why shorten their names? They weren't that hard to say)

We get a pretty decent match. Oh course, we see that Cesaro swing again. However, Jack Swagger interferes, resulting to a DQ. Big E. tries to attack Jack, but Cesaro does his Neutralizer, which looked like it hurt since Big E's head was in the wrong position. This seems to be leading to a Split of the Real Americans, which I guess is good for Cesaro since he is desperate for a push.

Next we receive SUPER CENA!

Cena comes out, does he usually BS to convince the crowd he cares. Wyatts come out with their intro WHICH THE FANS SHOULD BE CLAPPING FOR. Seriously, I would clap along to that shit and sing all the lyrics. Probably the only WWE song I would every do that to.

Bray does his amazing promos, while Cena tries to counter it (aka failing to live to expectation.) We see the Wyatts gang up on Cena. The thing that happens here that I think Rowan fucked up Cena's leg, giving him a legitimate injury. I was shocked to hear this wasn't kayfabed.

Seems like either Cena is going to pull a bullshit recovery, the Wyatts get depushed, or Cena is left out of Wrestlemania, depending on the severely of the injury. Whatever happens, this rivalry could very well be canned.

Next match is Christian vs. Sheamus.

This set-up confuses me. I can't tell who's the good guy or bad guy. I know Christian turned heel. However to be honest, it seems like Christian is in desperation, which makes me support him. For the past 3 or 4 years, he been trying to get his way to main event status. Problem is, WWE doesn't know what the fuck to do with him. Rumors say that he'll be gone in the next 2 years. I wouldn't be shocked. This might the end of Christain's wrestling career.

The match was ok, but still leaves me confused. Oh well, maybe Smackdown will give me the answers, if I ever watched it.

We see later that Triple Nose, I mean, Triple H with his wife has arrived. Daniel Bryan starts flipping out for a match at WM. Stephanie tells Daniel to use his rage to beat up Kane later. The face from Triple H and the way he says stuff to DB seems like he actually means this. Like this story might be more true. I can't tell if that's good story telling or Triple H really trying to destroy someone's career.

We get to see the Shield, crumbling to stick together. Rollins and Reigns was wondering where the fuck Ambrose went when they lost. He told to fuck off. Wyatts come in to challenge the Shield again. Reigns comes and tells Bray to fight him one on one with both sides leaving their respective members backstage. This is stupid because they are saying the Roman Reigns is the leader, which we all know is really Dean Ambrose. WWE logic....

We get Daniel Bryan vs. Kane. I would tell them to hug it out, but both seem they want each other's throats. It funny to see Kane in a wife beater. Anyways, this was a great match, giving great spots for Kane and Daniel Bryan. Good old knee takes out Kane for Bryan's victory.

Bryan pulls a promo telling everyone that HHH is a coward and wants to challenge him at WM. Obviously, this was meant for CM Punk, but since he dipped on the company, it seems Daniel Bryan is the replacement. This seems that Batista vs. Randy Orton is final. Fucking fantastic. Give up your most over wrestler to 2 people no one gives a shit about.

Next match is a Diva's match between two former NXT women, Summer Rae and Emma. Both sadly stuck with the two clowns known as Santino Marella and Fandango, it seems they are both stuck in limbo instead of going after that damn Diva's champion. Match was short and nothing special. Emma submits Rae and wins the match, doing her stupid dance. Save us Sister Abigail.

Next we get the leaders of Wyatt, Bray vs the leader of the shield, Roman Reigns (Which in reality is Dean Ambrose, but once again, WWE logic).

This was actually a underwhelming match. After MOTY last night, we get very slow paced wrestling. Both seem like either they weren't meant to fight or they are better with a team. The match ends with a brawl with the Wyatts and Shield, which seems to look like that the Shield still has life.

Finally, we reach the end. Brock Lesnar comes out with Paul Heymen. Heymen complains that the WWE are not giving Brock his demands for WWEWHC spot at WM. He says that Brock conquer his historial needs (being youngest WWE champion, UFC champion, etc.) Undertaker comes out, with no signs of his white hair that made him to look like Mordecai.

Brock signs some open challenge contract, gives the pen to Undertaker. Takers stabs Brock's hand and chokeslam him through the table, ending Raw.

This Raw was............I don't know.

Though we did have ok matches, it seems like the WWE don't know what they are doing. This was a night just to promote the damn network.

Too confusing to follow, no care for anything going, this was a weak Raw.

5/10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's all bitch about wrestling (Since that's what IWC do best).   Let's all bitch about wrestling (Since that's what IWC do best). Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's all bitch about wrestling (Since that's what IWC do best).
Page 1 of 1