Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Buu plays Yakuza 4

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

Buu plays Yakuza 4 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buu plays Yakuza 4   Buu plays Yakuza 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 1:26 pm

Oh sweet i absolutely love the coliseum. I won't be suprised if i end up liking saejima just because of that. I'm sure the enemies there are going to be better then the incompetent fools who are all on the streets.

I'm gonna make sure i got the sacred tree armour i hate bullets especially after machine guns have been introduced.

Also that dude with the chainsaw was a joke, seriously that thing did no damage at all. Even though i'm playing on hard.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Buu plays Yakuza 4   Buu plays Yakuza 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 6:44 pm

yeah that doesn't seem to be too ma ny moves with saejima but throwing ppl around like rag dolls is pretty damn fun.

If i invest in the IF7 with Saejima anyone got a clue what i unlock? I think i need to put down 150K yen

Also how do i do the bell ringer it says triangle after someone bounces off a wall. Do i need to combo them into the wall then press triangle or what?
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: Buu plays Yakuza 4   Buu plays Yakuza 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 6:57 pm

Superbuu3 wrote:
If i invest in the IF7 with Saejima anyone got a clue what i unlock? I think i need to put down 150K yen

Extra Heat bars and your heat builds faster. You'll need to spend MUCH more for all characters to be able to access each character's memories-bosses. Last fight gives 2 extra heat moves for the new guys.

Quote :
Also how do i do the bell ringer it says triangle after someone bounces off a wall. Do i need to combo them into the wall then press triangle or what?

Easiest way I know of is: grab -> walk close to a wall -> charge knee launcher (hold triangle; you need to unlock this move) -> stand close to the wall -> wait as your opponent starts to fall off the wall and press triangle as the game prompts you
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Buu plays Yakuza 4   Buu plays Yakuza 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 6:02 pm

So i finally got to playing as Kazuma, i've got to say tanimura's fighting style was probably the one i liked the most as it seemed so different. I wish the enemies were more aggressive so that there would be a point to waiting to parry. But the combo into heat moves thing he does is awesome. I also quite like the possibilities he has from a grab.

Majima seemed seriously nerfed when facing Saejima, which kinda bugged me. I can see why you said Saejima was boring as he literally can tank everything and just kill everyone with basic combos, that said his heat moves can be awesome at times.

Akimyama I honestly found kinda dull his moves were alright i guess but you can literally kill everything pretty much by pressing square due to the slash kicks. His heat moves are seriously limited though.

Do each of the characters have a favoured weapon I didn't really buy weapons and its somethign i never do should i be doing this?

Again though Kazuma is heads and shoulders above the rest and its seriously fun getting to play with him again.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Buu plays Yakuza 4   Buu plays Yakuza 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 10:41 pm

I'm up to the end of the game and i've used no health items?!

Seriously this is stupid I can literally just stand there and not press anythign and enemy damage output is so low this is on hard BTW that I can't even die. I even unequipped all armour.

Seriously I hope Ex hard has a slight bit of a challenge3, everything in this game is easy and you can get all the broken moves super early as well.

Also is it just me or did Kazuma lose a heat move or two?
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Buu plays Yakuza 4   Buu plays Yakuza 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 11:08 pm

only hell's gate iirc
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Buu plays Yakuza 4   Buu plays Yakuza 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 5:53 pm

That one where you can heat move people fleeing in terror has gone to.

Also Hana has MAD secretarial skills as akiyama puts it.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Buu plays Yakuza 4   Buu plays Yakuza 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 5:08 pm

So i did the secret boss I made sure i did it before premium mode to play them on hard.

They were all pretty much a joke i think the tanimura boss could've been annoying but i used the sacred armour because i hate bullets. Saejimas one was pretty funny iu think he used the do not swing hammer.

Still that said was the most entertaining fight in the game. The final chapter was the worst ending in terms of fighting to a yakuza game in the whole series. Despite this being one of the best storywise.

On the other side of things what the hell happened to hamazaki. He dies of a shot and kazuma makes out he took a bullet for him. I felt like i missed something. I thin k tanimura was my fave new character then saejima 2nd akiyama was my least favourite.
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: Buu plays Yakuza 4   Buu plays Yakuza 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 7:53 pm

Superbuu3 wrote:
On the other side of things what the hell happened to hamazaki. He dies of a shot and kazuma makes out he took a bullet for him. I felt like i missed something.

I didn't really understand how he died either. But there is so much stupidity after chapter 3 in general.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Buu plays Yakuza 4   Buu plays Yakuza 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 9:20 pm

Blair Waldorf wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
On the other side of things what the hell happened to hamazaki. He dies of a shot and kazuma makes out he took a bullet for him. I felt like i missed something.

I didn't really understand how he died either. But there is so much stupidity after chapter 3 in general.

The one that really got me was the Airi shooting munakata in the head with a rubber bullet and not realising. Don't people normally bleed when you shoot them...

I made the assumption hamazaki died from his old gun wound from the prison. All round though a lot of things were as confusing as fuck i also hate how ppl are identical to one another.

Why did akiyama's ex look like saejima's sister and i mean look identical to her? There was no reason or explanation for this.
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: Buu plays Yakuza 4   Buu plays Yakuza 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 11:43 pm

Superbuu3 wrote:
The one that really got me was the Airi shooting munakata in the head with a rubber bullet and not realising. Don't people normally bleed when you shoot them...

Munakata showing up 2 minutes after that cutscene where he supposedly died and talking about rubbet bullets being great technology was one of the silliest moments in the game. Not to mention Arai had already shot 3 other people in this game. How on earth didn't he notice it was a rubber bullet?
Of course Saejima didn't notice that he shot over 10 people with rubber bullets, so...

Quote :
I made the assumption hamazaki died from his old gun wound from the prison.

That's what I thought too, but it's just too lame to kill him off like that considering he survived being shot thrice, that fall and a week or so in the sea.
I still can't understand how the plot got from being quite promising at the start to a laughably convoluted mess.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Buu plays Yakuza 4   Buu plays Yakuza 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 12:29 am

i'm gonna fly through on normal now, ha the first part of chapter one took like 5 mins skipping dialogue lol,

I'm not looking forward to pachinko at all and i doubt i'll do the minigames but i fdon't need to seem to need those fora plat the crane game is the bane of my existence since Y1.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Buu plays Yakuza 4   Buu plays Yakuza 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 9:30 am

crane game is easy as hell
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Buu plays Yakuza 4   Buu plays Yakuza 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 2:14 pm

Your Snuggle Buddy wrote:
crane game is easy as hell
Must be all that Cod you play
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Buu plays Yakuza 4   Buu plays Yakuza 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 12:44 am

doing ultimate skill on brawl 10 with kazuma this is the first tricky one i've done so far.

The grudge matches i finished with no trouble either.

The chase ones though look like they'll be annoying as hell.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Buu plays Yakuza 4   Buu plays Yakuza 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 12:54 pm

Finished ultimate skill. Annoyingly i started my ex hard run so i couldn't actually take the new talisman into my ex hard run. I guess i don't need it anyways.

I just need to do shogi, karaoke (actually sing the songs) and the boiled turkey thing to finish most things off. Not sure if i'll go for the golden gun or not.

Also where the hell do you play shogi?
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: Buu plays Yakuza 4   Buu plays Yakuza 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 6:24 pm

Shogi can be played in some basement. The entrance is located close to Senryo Avenue's entrance (or was it on Pink Street?). Anyway, just search the map around that area.

Also, since I seriously doubt you are interested in learning how to play Japanese chess just to complete the minigame list, check these extremely helpful topics:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/974869-yakuza-4/58580482

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/974869-yakuza-4/58565057
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Buu plays Yakuza 4   Buu plays Yakuza 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 6:28 pm

Alright thanks did it. That was way less hassle then planning to learn it.

Ex hard has been pretty easy.

I was wondering about a tier list of characters I ranked em like this:

If you were listing characters in terms of fighting ability

Kazuma Kiryu
Mine
Ryuji
Komaki
Lotus clan boss (can't remember name at the moment)
Saejima Taiga
Maejima
Daigo
Nishiki
Masa Tanimura
Akiyama
Minami

I posted this on the yakuza 4 boards lets see if people start a ruckus, especially as i shoved akiyama right at the bottom.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Buu plays Yakuza 4   Buu plays Yakuza 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 8:40 pm

ryuji should be above mine
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Buu plays Yakuza 4   Buu plays Yakuza 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 8:44 pm

are we talking story wise? or difficulty
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Buu plays Yakuza 4   Buu plays Yakuza 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 8:54 pm

Story wise
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: Buu plays Yakuza 4   Buu plays Yakuza 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 8:54 pm

MIne was fantastic. Loved him endlessly.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Buu plays Yakuza 4   Buu plays Yakuza 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 9:00 pm

ryuji should go above mine then
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Buu plays Yakuza 4   Buu plays Yakuza 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 9:07 pm

Your Snuggle Buddy wrote:
ryuji should go above mine then
Ryuji was supposed about equal to daigo in yakuza 2. Yakuza 3 Kiryu is way stronger then he is in yakuza 2. Y3 kiryu has a tough time against the nishiki family fatty in 3, Mine one shots the guy.

Thats pretty much the single strongest display of strength we see in the whole series. Because I think Ryuji deserves more credit then being dumped with the likes of daigo who i've taken his yakuza 4 form as his show of strength even though if he's around ryuji tier in 2 he should in theory be stronger.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Buu plays Yakuza 4   Buu plays Yakuza 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 9:17 pm

except ryuji beat the living shit out of daigo in two. both of there fights were interrupted so neither of them were at 100 % fighting eachother. mine still lost to kazuma despiite kazuma going through both the hakuho clan and the leader of black monday. while kazuma had to go through the jingweon before fighting ryuji. that was never ryuji's intention as he wanted to fight kazuma one on one. finally when they did go one on one, terada interfered and shot both ryuji and kazuma multiple times. even after all that ryuji and kazuma were still ridiculous super human fighters.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Buu plays Yakuza 4   Buu plays Yakuza 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Buu plays Yakuza 4
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next