Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Moose watches Community (and really likes it, you should watch it too)

Go down 
+11
SSMG
Zero
Talking Sock
Superbuu3
Ellis
Skip
Haseoviawesome
Kaio
Savage
A_Nonny_Moose
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Savage
Solar-Charged

Moose watches Community (and really likes it, you should watch it too) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moose watches Community (and really likes it, you should watch it too)   Moose watches Community (and really likes it, you should watch it too) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 8:04 pm

-_- ...

Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

Moose watches Community (and really likes it, you should watch it too) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moose watches Community (and really likes it, you should watch it too)   Moose watches Community (and really likes it, you should watch it too) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 10:37 pm

Terrie- oh wait that's cancelled.

sexay frog
Back to top Go down
Savage
Solar-Charged

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches Community (and really likes it, you should watch it too)   Moose watches Community (and really likes it, you should watch it too) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 11:12 pm

More proof that Nielsen Box owners have shit taste.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches Community (and really likes it, you should watch it too)   Moose watches Community (and really likes it, you should watch it too) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 11:35 pm

Having a Mutant Enemy veteran in your writing staff is asking for trouble.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches Community (and really likes it, you should watch it too)   Moose watches Community (and really likes it, you should watch it too) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 12:50 am

I'm starting to find this show a bit wierd now. I'm used to American sitcoms having long plot threads that last at least several episodes, if not a season or more. Everything in Community lasts for an episode and then generally never comes up again.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches Community (and really likes it, you should watch it too)   Moose watches Community (and really likes it, you should watch it too) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 1:03 am

Dan Harmon hates serialised television.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches Community (and really likes it, you should watch it too)   Moose watches Community (and really likes it, you should watch it too) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 1:37 am

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
I'm starting to find this show a bit wierd now. I'm used to American sitcoms having long plot threads that last at least several episodes, if not a season or more. Everything in Community lasts for an episode and then generally never comes up again.
The best comedies are like that i.e. Seinfeld
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches Community (and really likes it, you should watch it too)   Moose watches Community (and really likes it, you should watch it too) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 1:44 am

Most current shows (not just comedies) have more episodic stories these days, because serialised shows always get poor ratings. I can't think of a single show that is serialised and has actual good ratings (on broadcast TV). The best you'll get is callbacks and character development that takes more than just an episode.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches Community (and really likes it, you should watch it too)   Moose watches Community (and really likes it, you should watch it too) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 1:52 am

I don't mind it. But it's strange when the situation has a very relatable structure, in this case being a school year. If it's just a bunch of people hanging out doing whatever every episode, then each one being self-inclosed seems natural. But when you start with everyone getting to know each other at the beginning of the first semester, then move through second semester, and so on, it feels odd that the characters don't have the same continuity.

Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches Community (and really likes it, you should watch it too)   Moose watches Community (and really likes it, you should watch it too) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 11:37 am

Superbuu3 wrote:
A_Nonny_Moose wrote:

Seinfeld had some story arcs too though. Season 4 had a bunch of 'em.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches Community (and really likes it, you should watch it too)   Moose watches Community (and really likes it, you should watch it too) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 12:00 pm

Get out of this awesome thread.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches Community (and really likes it, you should watch it too)   Moose watches Community (and really likes it, you should watch it too) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 12:09 pm

I SAID I'LL WATCH IT. I will. When I can...

Stop crying.

I'll wait till everyone stops following Moose though. I don't want to look like I got into this stupid show because of him. Considering how much you despise him, you should be happy.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches Community (and really likes it, you should watch it too)   Moose watches Community (and really likes it, you should watch it too) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 3:18 pm

I lke the whole non continuing story line thing. I like the show and will watch it if its on but I don't follow it and watch the new episodes every week so it makes it more enjoyable when you aren't required to do so in order to be lost.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches Community (and really likes it, you should watch it too)   Moose watches Community (and really likes it, you should watch it too) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 3:28 pm

Sora wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
A_Nonny_Moose wrote:

They often describe seinfeld as one of the first shows without story arcs, what happened in season 4 that was considered an arc is that the show writing stuff?
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches Community (and really likes it, you should watch it too)   Moose watches Community (and really likes it, you should watch it too) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 3:34 pm

screw seinfeld already and watch community
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches Community (and really likes it, you should watch it too)   Moose watches Community (and really likes it, you should watch it too) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 3:56 pm

Superbuu3 wrote:
Sora wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
A_Nonny_Moose wrote:

They often describe seinfeld as one of the first shows without story arcs, what happened in season 4 that was considered an arc is that the show writing stuff?

Oh there was a handful of stuff. Firstly, the first two episodes continue off of season 3's last episode where Kramer goes to LA. Then there's this little story involving that Crazy Joe Dovola guy who got his pilot idea rejected because of Seinfeld(and he attempts to attack Jerry in the season finale), then there was the George and Susan relationship(their first one, not the arc way later in season 7 involving their engagement).

But the main story was Jerry's and George's pilot where they were basically trying to produce what Seinfeld essentially is, "a show about nothing". Of course, shit happens.

Still don't get why people would called Seinfeld one of the first shows that doesn't have a story arc. Other than the fact that it does indeed have a few, I'm pretty sure assloads of previous sitcoms were mainly episodic.

The only thing significant about Seinfeld is the fact that it's undoubtably the greatest sitcom of all time(followed by Curb Your Enthusiasm) and nothing will ever beat its supreme greatness.

Kaio wrote:
screw seinfeld already and watch community

No. This is now a Seinfeld topic.

--……………..¸„„„„¡¡|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||¡¡„¸
………..¸„¡¡¡|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||¡„¸. „
……..¡|!””„¡|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||¡¡!
……¡||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||¡¡
…..¡|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||lllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ll|||||||||||||||||¡
.„¡|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||ll!!!!!^””””¯ . . . . . . . . .¯”^||||||||||||||¡
¡!’||||||||||||||||||||||||||||^””¯… . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .’l||||||||||||¡l
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||”……. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .’l|||||||||¡„¸
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||¡. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .’!||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||¡„. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .!|||||||||!’
!||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||¡„ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .¸„„¡¡¡||||¡„ !|||||||l’
.’!|||||||||||||||||||||||||||!!’ . . . .„¡¡¡|||||ll!!!!!!!ll¡¡¸ . . . . ¡lll!”_ . ”!¡’||||||!
...’!||||||||||||||||||||||!’ . . . .¡||!!”” „-~^’~-¸. . ., . .,’¸-“¸„¸¯`-„ .’||”
..¸„¡|||!””””^!l|||||||||| . . . .” . .‹“ ‹”¯”› . `’›. . , . \ \¸‘—‘„-“ . ‘|l
..”!|||| ,’ . ‘\ .”!||||||| . . . . . . `~ ¯ .~*’`. . . , . \ . . . . . . |
¸„¡||||||¡„’, . .\ . ‘!ll!. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ., . .\, . . . . . | So whats the deal with
¡|!”!|||||||¡„ . . ‘( . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .¸- . . . . \¸ . . . . | Community, huh?
.l|||||||||||||„ . .`¡ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .,^” .¸„¸ . . . ,) . . . .|
..”||||||||||||||¡„. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ., ‘ .”~-~¯””~–^’ ‘ , . . ‘|¯”~-„¸
..|||||||||||||||||||||¡¡¡„ . . . . . . . . . ., ‘ . . . . . . _ . . . . .’ . . |;:;:;:;:¯””^~––„„„¸………………¸„-~-„
„-“;:”!!|||||||||||||||||’ . . . . . . . . .,’ . „„–~**~––~*””„¡’ ., . .,/:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:”-„_…......….ƒ . . . |…………………………..¸„„¸
;:;:;:;:””!!!||||||||!”’\ . . . . . . . . . . .!”¯””~~––~^\¯”| . . . /:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;¯’|………| . . . .|……………………¸„„-~”¯ . „’
:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;|: :’\, . . . . . .‘ . . . ”^=„„„¸___¸„-“/, . . ./;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;¯^-„…..| . . .ƒ………………¸„–^”¯ . . _„-^”
;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:’¡: : :`-„ . . . . . ‘, . . . . .- ,¯¯¯,, -‘ . . /’¡:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;|: : : `-„,/ . . .|…………...¸„-* . . . ¸„–^”…_„„-~^~„
:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:’\; : : :`„–¸. . . . ’, . . . . . . . . . . . ./”) );:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;|’: : : : /’ . . . |¸…….¸–~”¯. . . .„-~-„-~^”¯. . ._¸„-“
;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;”-„: :/ :¸„¸¯”–„¸ . . . . , . . . . . . . /„-‘„-‘;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;|: : : ,/ . . . . . ¯”**”¯ . . . . .„~” . . / . ¸¸„„-~”¯
:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;”-„\: “–“: : :\¯”~-„„¸ .’ , . . . .¸„-‘/’/:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:„’: : :/ . . . . . . ./. . ‘ . . . .„-“. . .¸„-“„~”¯
;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:”-„\: : : : :’\¸ . . .¯”~–––~”: //;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:„’: : :/ . . . . . ., ‘.„^”’*„ . . ., . . .„-“¯
:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:”-\ : : : : :¯”~„ . ,/ : : : : :/;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:„’: : ‘ƒ . . . . . . . .| . . \-~” . . „-“
\:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;’\: : : : : : : ¯/” : : : : : /;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:„’: : : | . . . . . . . . ‘¡ . . .”-„ .„-”
. \;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:’\: : : : : : :/: : : : : :/:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:/: : :„-‘| . . . .„ – ~ - ,\¸ . . . “)
Back to top Go down
Savage
Solar-Charged

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches Community (and really likes it, you should watch it too)   Moose watches Community (and really likes it, you should watch it too) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 4:56 pm

……………………………………,,,--~~~~~---~~--,,_
……………………………,,--~*'`;;;;;;.......................'''-'~,,-,
…………………….,,,--~';;;;;;;;;;;'.................................;;;;;;;'-,,
………….,-,,-'|,-',--';;;;;;;;;;;;'...........................................;;;;;;;;;;'-,
…………,-;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;'...................................................;;;;;;;;;;;;,
………,,-;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;........................................................;;;;;;;;;;;\,
……../-;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;'............................................................;;;;;;;;;;;;\
……/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;'................................................................;;;;;;;;;;;\
…..|;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;....................................................................;;;;;;;;;;;\
…./;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;.......................................................................;;;;;;;;;;|
…|;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;'..........................................................................';;;;;;;;;|
…|;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;..............................................................................';;;;;;;;|
….\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;.................................................................................';;;;;;;\
.....|;;;;;;;;;;;;;....................................................................................;;;;;;;|
.....|;;;;;;;;;;;;........................................................................____.......;;;;;;|
…..|;;;;;;;;;;;...................,,,______.................................,,--*''--~~--,'\.....;;;;;-'|
...,--\;;;;;;;;;...............,,--'--~~~~~~-'-'--.......................,--'''.__,,,,,,,,_..\|.....|.|//.|
./',--,.''---,;;;;-,,........../'....._,,--~~~~~--,,,_..................,--'''_,,---~~-,...''~,....|,||..|
|.|....,....|;;;;;..''--,,_.......,-''..,,--~**~~--,.....''-,,--~''''''''"~,//..,-,-(o¯')'''*~,.......\,-,/|;,/
.\'\.........\;;;;........''-==/.....,-''¯(o;),''--....../||'\.|......\'/|'...........................||.''|;;|
...\\.........'\;;;.............|........................../'..|,-|........\|\',.........................||..|;'|
....\...........\;;.............|......................../_,///............\,........................//...|.| Why should Community have the upper hand? For once in my life, I'd like to have the upper hand.
.....\...........................\,......................,,/'/................\-,................_,-'......|.'| I HAVE NO HAND, NO HAND AT ALL!
......\............................''--,,_..........,,--''../...................'\,''~~-------~'''..........|,/
.......|..................................¯¯¯¯¯................................)......................./
........\,__,,............................................-,,--~-,........../''.........................|
…… ……..|................................,-....................''-,,,,--'...........................|
...... . .....|,............................./..........................................,...............|'
............/||||,............................|....,____,,,---------------~'''',','-'''¯,'.............../'
………/|||||||||\..,........................\.....''''~--,,''~~-------~~'''¯.,--''¯................/
…...,-'||||||||||||||\.'-,…...………………………..''~~---------~'''''..................../'
…,-'||||||||||||||||||||||\,.\,....................................................................../-,,,__
-''||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||\,'-,................................................................./'||||||||||||||''''~~~---,,,,____
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches Community (and really likes it, you should watch it too)   Moose watches Community (and really likes it, you should watch it too) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 5:13 pm

……………………………………//"~-,_)/ _/''\....('_,-~-|' . „„--„
………………………………-~*")"/'~)||||||/'\'\"/'~-, /'||\:,-~"""'\ .'/' '(, ,-~-, \,
…………………………….._„-~" |||||||||||||||||||||||'\/'|||||||||||||\\-~"||"~--,/',,--"|//'"|(
………………………………'\;;;(/'|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||(,-~"|||||||(__"~-|
…………………………__….'\,/||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||-~-„_)
……………………_„„-~/||'\;;;/'|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||(
…………………...(;///|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||'\
……………………///||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||)
………………….||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||\\\\\|||||||||\\\\||||||||||||||||||///|||||||||||||||||||||||||||(
……………….,/"'|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||/' . . . . . . .\\\\\\\||||////// . . . . \\///// \\||||||||||) ,
……………….|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||/' . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . '\\||||||/ /)
……………..._)||||||||||||||||||||||||||||/' . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .'\|||||||/
……………,/'|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . '\|||||(;;;;
……………(|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| . . . . . . . . . . . . ,, . . .~--- . .__ .-~~ ~ . . . '|||||/""
…………….."\||||||||||||||||||||||||||||\\;;; . . . . . . .-~' . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . \|||(,/'
………………..||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||// . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . „„„„\\\|||||)
………………..||||||||||||||||||||||||||||/ . . . . . . . _„„„„„_______ . . . . . . . .:;;||||///~"'||/
………………'\|||//||||||||||||||||||||:: . . . . . . .;;/'||||||||||||||||||||||//; . . . . . . /'""__ . . .'|
………………../' :/""~|||||||||||| . . . . . . :::: . . .__„„„„„__:::;;;; . . . . ;;-~*|*~-„ . /
………………..| l . .:'\|||||||| . . . . . . . _ „-~"-~~*"¯¯ ;;::::: . . . . .;;'*~'~*"';; '||
………………..| |. ./// ||||||| . . . . . . . . . . .' -- -- - ~' ::::::: . . . . .|: .' ~ . .:::;| Did you see it? I saw it. Community stinks.
………………..| | : | \ '|||||| . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .::: . . . . . .'| . . . . . . .|
………………...'\:\:: .¯|||||||| .: : : : : :: . . . . . . . . . . . :: . . . . . . . . . . . . . |
…………………..'\: . . '|||||||||| : : : :: :: : :: . . . . . . . .::;;:: .: : . . .| . . . . . |
……………………….¯¯¯'\||||||: : : : : : : : : : : . . . . . . ."~"""""~-~"~' :: . ./'
……………………………/'| : : : : : : : : : : : : : . . . . . . / : : : ;;; : : : : : :'|
…………………………,/';;'|:'\ : : : : : : : : : : : : . . . . . .. . . ;;;;;::: : : : : '|
………………………,/';;;;;;'|::'~, : : : : : : : : : : : ;;_„„„___„„„___„„„„---; : :'|a
………………….,-~*;;;;;;;;;|::::::'~, : : : : : : : : :;; : : '~,_ . . . . . . ,/' : :,/''*~-„_g
…………_„„„--~";;;;;;;;;;;;;;;|:::::::::: ' , : : : : : : : :.. . . . .¯¯""""""¯ : : /';;;;;;;;;;¯"~-,a
…_„„-~"¯;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;'\:::::::::::::;;'\: : : : : : : : : : : : . . . . . : : /';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;"~-,_
*¯;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;'\::::::: : : :::::'~-, : : : : . . . . . . . . . : : | ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;¯"~-,
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;'\::: : : : : : ::: : :'~-„__ . . . . . . . _„~';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;'*~-,
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;'\::::::::: : : : :::: . . .¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

………..¸„¡¡¡|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||¡„¸. „
……..¡|!””„¡|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||¡¡!
……¡||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||¡¡
…..¡|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||lllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ll|||||||||||||||||¡
.„¡|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||ll!!!!!^””””¯ . . . . . . . . .¯”^||||||||||||||¡
¡!’||||||||||||||||||||||||||||^””¯… . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .’l||||||||||||¡l
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||”……. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .’l|||||||||¡„¸
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||¡. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .’!||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||¡„. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .!|||||||||!’
!||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||¡„ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .¸„„¡¡¡||||¡„ !|||||||l’
.’!|||||||||||||||||||||||||||!!’ . . . .„¡¡¡|||||ll!!!!!!!ll¡¡¸ . . . . ¡lll!”_ . ”!¡’||||||!
...’!||||||||||||||||||||||!’ . . . .¡||!!”” „-~^’~-¸. . ., . .,’¸-“¸„¸¯`-„ .’||”
¸„¡||||||¡„’, . .\ . ‘!ll!. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ., . .\, . . . . . | And did you see those two guys getting a taste
¡|!”!|||||||¡„ . . ‘( . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .¸- . . . . \¸ . . . . | of that girl's melons? Looking at a cleavage is like looking at
.l|||||||||||||„ . .`¡ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .,^” .¸„¸ . . . ,) . . . .|the sun. You don't stare at it. It's too risky. You get a sense
..”||||||||||||||¡„. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ., ‘ .”~-~¯””~–^’ ‘ , . . ‘|¯”~-„¸ of it and then you look away.
..|||||||||||||||||||||¡¡¡„ . . . . . . . . . ., ‘ . . . . . . _ . . . . .’ . . |;:;:;:;:¯””^~––„„„¸………………¸„-~-„
„-“;:”!!|||||||||||||||||’ . . . . . . . . .,’ . „„–~**~––~*””„¡’ ., . .,/:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:”-„_…......….ƒ . . . |…………………………..¸„„¸
;:;:;:;:””!!!||||||||!”’\ . . . . . . . . . . .!”¯””~~––~^\¯”| . . . /:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;¯’|………| . . . .|……………………¸„„-~”¯ . „’
:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;|: :’\, . . . . . .‘ . . . ”^=„„„¸___¸„-“/, . . ./;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;¯^-„…..| . . .ƒ………………¸„–^”¯ . . _„-^”
;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:’¡: : :`-„ . . . . . ‘, . . . . .- ,¯¯¯,, -‘ . . /’¡:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;|: : : `-„,/ . . .|…………...¸„-* . . . ¸„–^”…_„„-~^~„
:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:’\; : : :`„–¸. . . . ’, . . . . . . . . . . . ./”) );:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;|’: : : : /’ . . . |¸…….¸–~”¯. . . .„-~-„-~^”¯. . ._¸„-“
;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;”-„: :/ :¸„¸¯”–„¸ . . . . , . . . . . . . /„-‘„-‘;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;|: : : ,/ . . . . . ¯”**”¯ . . . . .„~” . . / . ¸¸„„-~”¯
:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;”-„\: “–“: : :\¯”~-„„¸ .’ , . . . .¸„-‘/’/:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:„’: : :/ . . . . . . ./. . ‘ . . . .„-“. . .¸„-“„~”¯
;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:”-„\: : : : :’\¸ . . .¯”~–––~”: //;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:„’: : :/ . . . . . ., ‘.„^”’*„ . . ., . . .„-“¯
:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:”-\ : : : : :¯”~„ . ,/ : : : : :/;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:„’: : ‘ƒ . . . . . . . .| . . \-~” . . „-“
\:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;’\: : : : : : : ¯/” : : : : : /;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:„’: : : | . . . . . . . . ‘¡ . . .”-„ .„-”
. \;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:’\: : : : : : :/: : : : : :/:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:/: : :„-‘| . . . .„ – ~ - ,\¸ . . . “)
Back to top Go down
Savage
Solar-Charged

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches Community (and really likes it, you should watch it too)   Moose watches Community (and really likes it, you should watch it too) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 5:23 pm

………….,-,,-'|,-',--';;;;;;;;;;;;'...........................................;;;;;;;;;;'-,
…………,-;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;'...................................................;;;;;;;;;;;;,
………,,-;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;........................................................;;;;;;;;;;;\,
……../-;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;'............................................................;;;;;;;;;;;;\
……/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;'................................................................;;;;;;;;;;;\
…..|;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;....................................................................;;;;;;;;;;;\
…./;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;.......................................................................;;;;;;;;;;|
…|;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;'..........................................................................';;;;;;;;;|
…|;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;..............................................................................';;;;;;;;|
….\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;.................................................................................';;;;;;;\
.....|;;;;;;;;;;;;;....................................................................................;;;;;;;|
.....|;;;;;;;;;;;;........................................................................____.......;;;;;;|
…..|;;;;;;;;;;;...................,,,______.................................,,--*''--~~--,'\.....;;;;;-'|
...,--\;;;;;;;;;...............,,--'--~~~~~~-'-'--.......................,--'''.__,,,,,,,,_..\|.....|.|//.|
./',--,.''---,;;;;-,,........../'....._,,--~~~~~--,,,_..................,--'''_,,---~~-,...''~,....|,||..|
|.|....,....|;;;;;..''--,,_.......,-''..,,--~**~~--,.....''-,,--~''''''''"~,//..,-,-(o¯')'''*~,.......\,-,/|;,/
.\'\.........\;;;;........''-==/.....,-''¯(o;),''--....../||'\.|......\'/|'...........................||.''|;;|
...\\.........'\;;;.............|........................../'..|,-|........\|\',.........................||..|;'|
....\...........\;;.............|......................../_,///............\,........................//...|.|
.....\...........................\,......................,,/'/................\-,................_,-'......|.'| I think I'll watch Community.
......\............................''--,,_..........,,--''../...................'\,''~~-------~'''..........|,/
.......|..................................¯¯¯¯¯................................)......................./
........\,__,,............................................-,,--~-,........../''.........................|
…… ……..|................................,-....................''-,,,,--'...........................|
...... . .....|,............................./..........................................,...............|'
............/||||,............................|....,____,,,---------------~'''',','-'''¯,'.............../'
………/|||||||||\..,........................\.....''''~--,,''~~-------~~'''¯.,--''¯................/
…...,-'||||||||||||||\.'-,…...………………………..''~~---------~'''''..................../'
…,-'||||||||||||||||||||||\,.\,....................................................................../-,,,__
-''||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||\,'-,................................................................./'||||||||||||||''''~~~---,,,,____

THE NEXT DAY

...\\.........'\;;;.............|........................../'..|,-|........\|\',.........................||..|;'|It became very clear to me sitting in here today that every decision I've made in my entire life has
....\...........\;;.............|......................../_,///............\,........................//...|.| been wrong. My life is the complete opposite of everything I want it to be. Every instinct I have, in
.....\...........................\,......................,,/'/................\-,................_,-'......|.'| every aspect of life, be it something to wear, something to eat or something to watch - it's all been wrong.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches Community (and really likes it, you should watch it too)   Moose watches Community (and really likes it, you should watch it too) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 5:35 pm

¸„¡||||||¡„’, . .\ . ‘!ll!. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ., . .\, . . . . . |
¡|!”!|||||||¡„ . . ‘( . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .¸- . . . . \¸ . . . . | Why don't you do the opposite then? Instead of watching
.l|||||||||||||„ . .`¡ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .,^” .¸„¸ . . . ,) . . . .| Community, watch nothing. If every instinct you have is
..”||||||||||||||¡„. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ., ‘ .”~-~¯””~–^’ ‘ , . . ‘|¯”~-„¸ wrong, then the opposite would have to be right.
Back to top Go down
Savage
Solar-Charged

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches Community (and really likes it, you should watch it too)   Moose watches Community (and really likes it, you should watch it too) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 5:44 pm

....\...........\;;.............|......................../_,///............\,........................//...|.|
.....\...........................\,......................,,/'/................\-,................_,-'......|.'| Serenity now!

……………………………………//"~-,_)/ _/''\....('_,-~-|' . „„--„
………………………………-~*")"/'~)||||||/'\'\"/'~-, /'||\:,-~"""'\ .'/' '(, ,-~-, \,
…………………………….._„-~" |||||||||||||||||||||||'\/'|||||||||||||\\-~"||"~--,/',,--"|//'"|(
………………………………'\;;;(/'|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||(,-~"|||||||(__"~-|
…………………………__….'\,/||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||-~-„_)
……………………_„„-~/||'\;;;/'|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||(
…………………...(;///|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||'\
……………………///||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||)
………………….||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||\\\\\|||||||||\\\\||||||||||||||||||///|||||||||||||||||||||||||||(
……………….,/"'|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||/' . . . . . . .\\\\\\\||||////// . . . . \\///// \\||||||||||) ,
……………….|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||/' . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . '\\||||||/ /)
……………..._)||||||||||||||||||||||||||||/' . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .'\|||||||/
……………,/'|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . '\|||||(;;;;
……………(|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| . . . . . . . . . . . . ,, . . .~--- . .__ .-~~ ~ . . . '|||||/""
…………….."\||||||||||||||||||||||||||||\\;;; . . . . . . .-~' . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . \|||(,/'
………………..||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||// . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . „„„„\\\|||||)
………………..||||||||||||||||||||||||||||/ . . . . . . . _„„„„„_______ . . . . . . . .:;;||||///~"'||/
………………'\|||//||||||||||||||||||||:: . . . . . . .;;/'||||||||||||||||||||||//; . . . . . . /'""__ . . .'|
………………../' :/""~|||||||||||| . . . . . . :::: . . .__„„„„„__:::;;;; . . . . ;;-~*|*~-„ . /
………………..| l . .:'\|||||||| . . . . . . . _ „-~"-~~*"¯¯ ;;::::: . . . . .;;'*~'~*"';; '||
………………..| |. ./// ||||||| . . . . . . . . . . .' -- -- - ~' ::::::: . . . . .|: .' ~ . .:::;| Watching this show's disgusting. I'm sitting there in a tepid pool of my own filth.
………………..| | : | \ '|||||| . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .::: . . . . . .'| . . . . . . .| All kinds of microscopic parasites and organisms having sex all around my brain.
………………...'\:\:: .¯|||||||| .: : : : : :: . . . . . . . . . . . :: . . . . . . . . . . . . . |
…………………..'\: . . '|||||||||| : : : :: :: : :: . . . . . . . .::;;:: .: : . . .| . . . . . |
……………………….¯¯¯'\||||||: : : : : : : : : : : . . . . . . ."~"""""~-~"~' :: . ./'
……………………………/'| : : : : : : : : : : : : : . . . . . . / : : : ;;; : : : : : :'|
…………………………,/';;'|:'\ : : : : : : : : : : : : . . . . . .. . . ;;;;;::: : : : : '|
………………………,/';;;;;;'|::'~, : : : : : : : : : : : ;;_„„„___„„„___„„„„---; : :'|a
………………….,-~*;;;;;;;;;|::::::'~, : : : : : : : : :;; : : '~,_ . . . . . . ,/' : :,/''*~-„_g
…………_„„„--~";;;;;;;;;;;;;;;|:::::::::: ' , : : : : : : : :.. . . . .¯¯""""""¯ : : /';;;;;;;;;;¯"~-,a
…_„„-~"¯;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;'\:::::::::::::;;'\: : : : : : : : : : : : . . . . . : : /';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;"~-,_
*¯;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;'\::::::: : : :::::'~-, : : : : . . . . . . . . . : : | ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;¯"~-,
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;'\::: : : : : : ::: : :'~-„__ . . . . . . . _„~';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;'*~-,
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;'\::::::::: : : : :::: . . .¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches Community (and really likes it, you should watch it too)   Moose watches Community (and really likes it, you should watch it too) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 5:52 pm

…………………………¸„„--~^*”*^~^~--„¸_
……………………/’””`¯;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;”•„¸
………………„•*”;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;”•¸
……………../’;;;;;;;;¸„---„„¸¸¸¸¸__¸¸¸¸„„--~^**^•;\
…………….,\;;;;;;¸•*.. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .*\„;;;;;;*„
…………….•*;;;;¸*.. . . . . . . . . . . .. .. .. .. .|¸;;;;;¸•
…………….*„•;;;|.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. .. .. *„•;;¸*
……………...\;;;;\,. .. . . . . . . . .. .. .__ .. .¸•*•¸/*¸
……………….*^•¸|¸.. ._¸„„„„¸¸_.._¸„-•”¯¸„„„¯”¸*..*•”
…..................../*•¸”.~•••-.. )¯. *•„”¯.. .. ¸/.. .. ..|
………………….¸*. *•„_.. .. ¸•¸. . . *¸•--~•*… ….|... Hello, Jerry.
………………….*„.. .. .¯””¸¯•¸. . ._¸•’.*¸¯*•¸… ....|...
…………………..*¸.. …•*¸_„„„¸¸¸_¸¸„„-~¸*•-•”… … |¸
…………………¸„„*¸… … ...”*^^~~^^*”… … … ..¸*”•„~–-„„¸_
…………¸„„-~^*¯. . *¸… … „¸„„„¸---„„¸¸… … … ..¸•. . .*•„¸¸. . ¯”*^–„
….¸¸„„-~*. . . .¸* . . . *--^^*¯._¸„-*•„¸_.¯”*^-„… „•”..|. . . . . ”•„. . . .
„•*¯. . . . . . .¸*. . . .¸-*.¸¸„-^*¯. ‘*•„¸. .¯*•„¸. *\¸•. „•*.*•„. . . ¸„•*. . . .
. . . . .¸•^*^^•*. . . ¸•’. . ._¸„„-•^*¯.. ¯*•„. . .*•¸ *„/. . . . *•„•*. . . . . .
. . . . .\. . . . . . .¸•. . ¸•* _¸¸¸„„„„_„---„„„¸*\. . . . .*¸. . . . . . **••„¸. . .
. . . . . |. . . . . .¸*. . .•^*. . ._¸„•”••-„„¸¸. ¯**•. . . .\. . . . . . . . .„*. .
. . . . . \. . . .¸¸„„|. . . . .¸„•^¯.¸*. . . . . *•¸. . . . . . \**^•--„¸¸. . ¸*. . .
. . . . _„|–•^*¯. .‘\. . . . .\¸. „•*. . . . . . . \. . . . . . |. . . . . .¯***^^**
.„-~^*. . . . . . . . \. . . . .|•**¸. . . . . . . .|. . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . \. . .„•*. .\¸. . . . . . . .\¸. . . . /. . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . .\¸•* \. . . \. . . . . . . ./*^•-„¸¸/. . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . .. . . . . . . .\,. . *•¸. .\. . . . . . ./. . . ./. . . . . . . . . . .
Back to top Go down
Savage
Solar-Charged

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches Community (and really likes it, you should watch it too)   Moose watches Community (and really likes it, you should watch it too) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 6:00 pm

¡|!”!|||||||¡„ . . ‘( . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .¸- . . . . \¸ . . . . | Newman.
..”||||||||||||||¡„. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ., ‘ .”~-~¯””~–^’ ‘ , . . ‘|¯”~-„¸
..|||||||||||||||||||||¡¡¡„ . . . . . . . . . ., ‘ . . . . . . _ . . . . .’ . . |;:;:;:;:
„-“;:”!!|||||||||||||||||’ . . . . . . . . .,’ . „„–~**~––~*””„¡’ ., . .,/:;:;:;:;:;:;:
;:;:;:;:””!!!||||||||!”’\ . . . . . . . . . . .!”¯””~~––~^\¯”| . . . /:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:
:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;|: :’\, . . . . . .‘ . . . ”^=„„„¸___¸„-“/, . . ./;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;
;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:’¡: : :`-„ . . . . . ‘, . . . . .- ,¯¯¯,, -‘ . . /’¡:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;
:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:’\; : : :`„–¸. . . . ’, . . . . . . . . . . . ./”) );:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;
;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;”-„: :/ :¸„¸¯”–„¸ . . . . , . . . . . . . /„-‘„-‘;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;
:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;”-„\: “–“: : :\¯”~-„„¸ .’ , . . . .¸„-‘/’/:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;
;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:”-„\: : : : :’\¸ . . .¯”~–––~”: //;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;
:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:”-\ : : : : :¯”~„ . ,/ : : : : :/;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;
\:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;’\: : : : : : : ¯/” : : : : : /;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;
. \;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:’\: : : : : : :/: : : : : :/:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches Community (and really likes it, you should watch it too)   Moose watches Community (and really likes it, you should watch it too) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 6:02 pm

…………………………¸„„--~^*”*^~^~--„¸_
……………………/’””`¯;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;”•„¸
………………„•*”;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;”•¸
……………../’;;;;;;;;¸„---„„¸¸¸¸¸__¸¸¸¸„„--~^**^•;\
…………….,\;;;;;;¸•*.. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .*\„;;;;;;*„
…………….•*;;;;¸*.. . . . . . . . . . . .. .. .. .. .|¸;;;;;¸•
…………….*„•;;;|.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. .. .. *„•;;¸*
……………...\;;;;\,. .. . . . . . . . .. .. .__ .. .¸•*•¸/*¸
……………….*^•¸|¸.. ._¸„„„„¸¸_.._¸„-•”¯¸„„„¯”¸*..*•”
…..................../*•¸”.~•••-.. )¯. *•„”¯.. .. ¸/.. ..
………………….¸*. *•„_.. .. ¸•¸. . . *¸•--~•*… ….|... I was just wondering how you're all doing. Are you enjoying the new
………………….*„.. .. .¯””¸¯•¸. . ._¸•’.*¸¯*•¸… ....|... show I pitched to the network?
…………………..*¸.. …•*¸_„„„¸¸¸_¸¸„„-~¸*•-•”… … |¸
…………………¸„„*¸… … ...”*^^~~^^*”… … … ..¸*”•„~–-„„¸_
…………¸„„-~^*¯. . *¸… … „¸„„„¸---„„¸¸… … … ..¸•. . .*•„¸¸. . ¯”*^–„
….¸¸„„-~*. . . .¸* . . . *--^^*¯._¸„-*•„¸_.¯”*^-„… „•”..|. . . . . ”•„. . . .
„•*¯. . . . . . .¸*. . . .¸-*.¸¸„-^*¯. ‘*•„¸. .¯*•„¸. *\¸•. „•*.*•„. . . ¸„•*. . . .
. . . . .¸•^*^^•*. . . ¸•’. . ._¸„„-•^*¯.. ¯*•„. . .*•¸ *„/. . . . *•„•*. . . . . .
. . . . .\. . . . . . .¸•. . ¸•* _¸¸¸„„„„_„---„„„¸*\. . . . .*¸. . . . . . **••„¸. . .
. . . . . |. . . . . .¸*. . .•^*. . ._¸„•”••-„„¸¸. ¯**•. . . .\. . . . . . . . .„*. .
. . . . . \. . . .¸¸„„|. . . . .¸„•^¯.¸*. . . . . *•¸. . . . . . \**^•--„¸¸. . ¸*. . .
. . . . _„|–•^*¯. .‘\. . . . .\¸. „•*. . . . . . . \. . . . . . |. . . . . .¯***^^**
.„-~^*. . . . . . . . \. . . . .|•**¸. . . . . . . .|. . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . \. . .„•*. .\¸. . . . . . . .\¸. . . . /. . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . .\¸•* \. . . \. . . . . . . ./*^•-„¸¸/. . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . .. . . . . . . .\,. . *•¸. .\. . . . . . ./. . . ./. . . . . . . . . . .
Back to top Go down
Savage
Solar-Charged

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches Community (and really likes it, you should watch it too)   Moose watches Community (and really likes it, you should watch it too) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 6:12 pm

.....\...........................\,......................,,/'/................\-,................_,-'......|.'| I love it. I lie every second of the day. My whole life is a sham.

¡|!”!|||||||¡„ . . ‘( . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .¸- . . . . \¸ . . . . |
..”||||||||||||||¡„. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ., ‘ .”~-~¯””~–^’ ‘ , . . ‘|¯”~-„¸ I'm not sure, and correct me if I'm wrong, but I think I see... a nipple.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moose watches Community (and really likes it, you should watch it too)   Moose watches Community (and really likes it, you should watch it too) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moose watches Community (and really likes it, you should watch it too)
Page 2 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next