Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Naruto Weekly Chapter Discussion: Snapping necks and making trainwrecks

Go down 
+14
xXxDestinyxXx
L Ron Hubbard
Skip
SSMG
Dr. Chocolate
Mewmaster
brandon
Zero
Haseoviawesome
Kaio
Kaede
Savage
Talking Sock
Baal
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Haseoviawesome
Should of learned English
Haseoviawesome

Naruto Weekly Chapter Discussion: Snapping necks and making trainwrecks - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Weekly Chapter Discussion: Snapping necks and making trainwrecks   Naruto Weekly Chapter Discussion: Snapping necks and making trainwrecks - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 6:42 pm

Plot was getting too predictable, had Madara (Tobi) been the big bad then it looked like a straight line to the fight with Madara (Tobi). Since Madara is not Tobi it partially changes it a bit.

Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

Naruto Weekly Chapter Discussion: Snapping necks and making trainwrecks - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Weekly Chapter Discussion: Snapping necks and making trainwrecks   Naruto Weekly Chapter Discussion: Snapping necks and making trainwrecks - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 6:50 pm

Predictability is not inherently bad and people around here need to stop acting like it is. THe main reason why Naruto's story is so shitty to begin with is because they do nothing but throw illogical plot twists for the sake of making plot twists, which is pretty much all of what Naruto's main villains have been.
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Weekly Chapter Discussion: Snapping necks and making trainwrecks   Naruto Weekly Chapter Discussion: Snapping necks and making trainwrecks - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 7:09 pm

I agree with you there and thats why they threw in Tobi not being Madara.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Weekly Chapter Discussion: Snapping necks and making trainwrecks   Naruto Weekly Chapter Discussion: Snapping necks and making trainwrecks - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 8:09 am

Baal wrote:
I have to admit, Clam Kage was awesome... and seriously, why in the fuck do we need another dumb plot twist where Madara is not actually Madara?

The Second Mizukage was rather epic. I'm pretty sure half of Naruto's fan base saw this plot twist coming though. The number 1 debated thing in the manga was whether Tobi was Madara or not. I'm pretty sure Tobi is Madara's brother, Izuna.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Weekly Chapter Discussion: Snapping necks and making trainwrecks   Naruto Weekly Chapter Discussion: Snapping necks and making trainwrecks - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 8:37 pm

New chapter. Shit is about to go down.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Weekly Chapter Discussion: Snapping necks and making trainwrecks   Naruto Weekly Chapter Discussion: Snapping necks and making trainwrecks - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 12:11 pm

As if Kishimoto wasn't being blatantly obvious in his ripoffs before. Wait till you see this new chapter lmao.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Weekly Chapter Discussion: Snapping necks and making trainwrecks   Naruto Weekly Chapter Discussion: Snapping necks and making trainwrecks - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 7:45 pm

Legend of Groose wrote:
I agree with you there and thats why they threw in Tobi not being Madara.
Huh?
WTF is the case with Tobi? First he's Two-Face's bitch not fit to do more than washing their robes (yet he wears one), then he's the most dangerous Uchiha guy and Akatsuki starter, now this?

I was considering getting back to the series, now I'm glad I stopped after 506
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Weekly Chapter Discussion: Snapping necks and making trainwrecks   Naruto Weekly Chapter Discussion: Snapping necks and making trainwrecks - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 7:24 pm

I honestly don't see the problem of an evil guy lying about his identity for various reasons. There were too many questions and too much suspicion for it to be a total shocker that Tobi isn't Madara. So what if Tobi isn't Madara? He's obviously someone powerful that just used his name for his own personal gain.

Most of you took the manga at its face value and didn't even bother to read into everything.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Weekly Chapter Discussion: Snapping necks and making trainwrecks   Naruto Weekly Chapter Discussion: Snapping necks and making trainwrecks - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 7:24 am

Zero wrote:
From what I've seen from some of the Naruto boards, the most overrated tend to be Pain/Nagato and Kisame for whatever reason. Most of those fanboys/girls I troll on MangaFox.

I take back what I said. Kisame is not as overrated as I had first thought.

Power wise, most people overrate the Will of Fire gang (Hiruzen, Jiraiya, Minato and Naruto). People still insist that Jiraiya would force a stalemate with Itachi and Kisame because of one translation.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Weekly Chapter Discussion: Snapping necks and making trainwrecks   Naruto Weekly Chapter Discussion: Snapping necks and making trainwrecks - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 8:19 pm

As if anyone could get worse than Sasuke, now Naruto (The character) is just becoming horrible. The recent chapters have just screwed him up even worse than he already was. If it weren't for Itachi, he would have been this completely arrogant prick through the whole war.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Weekly Chapter Discussion: Snapping necks and making trainwrecks   Naruto Weekly Chapter Discussion: Snapping necks and making trainwrecks - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 8:07 am

Did Kishimoto give Iruka any special justus or techniques? Were they shown? How is he in a serious fight?
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Weekly Chapter Discussion: Snapping necks and making trainwrecks   Naruto Weekly Chapter Discussion: Snapping necks and making trainwrecks - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 6:15 pm

Dr. Faust wrote:
Did Kishimoto give Iruka any special justus or techniques? Were they shown? How is he in a serious fight?

Lol Iruka. He hasn't been in a single serious fight. The only thing close to it was in the beginning and then against Nagato but he got saved by Kakashi before he could do anything. Iruka is still a Chuunin too.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Weekly Chapter Discussion: Snapping necks and making trainwrecks   Naruto Weekly Chapter Discussion: Snapping necks and making trainwrecks - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 4:03 pm

Kishimoto: Hype Minato and Hiruzen as the strongest early, hype Hashirama as the strongest later.

Naruto Weekly Chapter Discussion: Snapping necks and making trainwrecks - Page 5 4074893
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Weekly Chapter Discussion: Snapping necks and making trainwrecks   Naruto Weekly Chapter Discussion: Snapping necks and making trainwrecks - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 9:52 pm

If Tsunade starts using fire....
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Weekly Chapter Discussion: Snapping necks and making trainwrecks   Naruto Weekly Chapter Discussion: Snapping necks and making trainwrecks - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 11:18 pm

Legend of Groose wrote:
If Tsunade starts using fire....

She has something better than fire.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Old School
A Pretty Fly Guy
Old School

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Weekly Chapter Discussion: Snapping necks and making trainwrecks   Naruto Weekly Chapter Discussion: Snapping necks and making trainwrecks - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 11:39 pm

What time period is Naruto set in?
I've always wanted to know the answer to that question.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Weekly Chapter Discussion: Snapping necks and making trainwrecks   Naruto Weekly Chapter Discussion: Snapping necks and making trainwrecks - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 11:53 pm

Bring On The Rain wrote:

Mainly, it's in the feudal era but there are elements from other eras mixed in.
Back to top Go down
Old School
A Pretty Fly Guy
Old School

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Weekly Chapter Discussion: Snapping necks and making trainwrecks   Naruto Weekly Chapter Discussion: Snapping necks and making trainwrecks - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 12:21 am

Zero wrote:
Bring On The Rain wrote:

I figured...

But then again, I wouldn't say mainly feudal. The environments and towns look a lot more modernized then the feudal era.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Weekly Chapter Discussion: Snapping necks and making trainwrecks   Naruto Weekly Chapter Discussion: Snapping necks and making trainwrecks - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 2:43 am

Bring On The Rain wrote:
Zero wrote:
Bring On The Rain wrote:

I figured...

But then again, I wouldn't say mainly feudal. The environments and towns look a lot more modernized then the feudal era.

The lands are ruled by feudal lords and technology varies. That's why I said it mixes.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Weekly Chapter Discussion: Snapping necks and making trainwrecks   Naruto Weekly Chapter Discussion: Snapping necks and making trainwrecks - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 4:24 am

At the new chapter that came out today...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Weekly Chapter Discussion: Snapping necks and making trainwrecks   Naruto Weekly Chapter Discussion: Snapping necks and making trainwrecks - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 9:00 pm

"Oh Yeah!" Would of been good too.
Or just replacing Itachi with the Koolaid guy and have him say "Oh Yeah!"

And tsunade got pwned by a clone.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Weekly Chapter Discussion: Snapping necks and making trainwrecks   Naruto Weekly Chapter Discussion: Snapping necks and making trainwrecks - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 1:51 am

I was expecting a Deus Ex Machina out of Tsunade. Glad it didn't come. Itachi is going to kick the shit out of Kabuto.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Weekly Chapter Discussion: Snapping necks and making trainwrecks   Naruto Weekly Chapter Discussion: Snapping necks and making trainwrecks - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 8:28 pm

I think Masashi Kishimoto has plenty of neat ideas, but terribly redundant and inconsistent sequencing, if he fixed that he could make his stories a lot better
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Weekly Chapter Discussion: Snapping necks and making trainwrecks   Naruto Weekly Chapter Discussion: Snapping necks and making trainwrecks - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 3:28 am

This current fight is pretty anti-climatic. The flashback wasn't bad, but otherwise it's not going great. Itachi is literally carrying these chapters.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Weekly Chapter Discussion: Snapping necks and making trainwrecks   Naruto Weekly Chapter Discussion: Snapping necks and making trainwrecks - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 11:31 pm

Should I make fun of Kushina telling her son she died with his father by being pierced the day he was born? I'm sure there was a chapter with her carrying Naruto in her hands and talking to Sasuke's mother, what happened to that?

Since I just recently reached Naruto fighting alongside Gaara..........:
  • The most sophisticated S rank mission, tell if this armadillo has a dick or a pussy
    "Naruto and Bee must stay on this island to be guarded, or if Tobi stole their biju..." And then they are released
    Resurrected characters, just tell them some stuff and they turn to paper tissues and pass out of this world permanently by delivering corny lines to their ears, forgetting what vicious monsters people like Sasori are. Corny dialogue must be the deadliest of weapons
    Sai shows his brother a drawing he made of them holding hands, and same thing happens to Sai's resurrected brother
    Sai's brother calls him Sai, and he was resurrected long after he received that code-name, and the older brother died long before that

Damn it, too much bullshit to keep typing, and I'm 30 chapters behind

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Weekly Chapter Discussion: Snapping necks and making trainwrecks   Naruto Weekly Chapter Discussion: Snapping necks and making trainwrecks - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Naruto Weekly Chapter Discussion: Snapping necks and making trainwrecks
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next