Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm watching The King of Fighters at the moment.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

I'm watching The King of Fighters at the moment. Empty
PostSubject: I'm watching The King of Fighters at the moment.   I'm watching The King of Fighters at the moment. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 12:48 am

Holy hell it's a stupid movie. There's these ancient relics that transport you to another dimension where you fight and stuff, but they also have these earpiece things that are somehow linked to the relics and also transport you to another dimension, and there's some demon trapped in the other dimension that some dude is trying to set free for some reason...

I don't know shit about the KOF story but I assume it's at least different to this, if not better. The only good part about the film so far was the lesbians, but they never even kissed.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: I'm watching The King of Fighters at the moment.   I'm watching The King of Fighters at the moment. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 12:51 am

There's also this old Japanese guy, who has the most American looking son I've ever seen.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: I'm watching The King of Fighters at the moment.   I'm watching The King of Fighters at the moment. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 1:56 am

My reactions during the last 5 minutes of the film. "What? No. No no no. No no no no no. No. What? No. No. What?"

That was the most nonsensical movie I've ever seen.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: I'm watching The King of Fighters at the moment.   I'm watching The King of Fighters at the moment. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 10:50 pm

I did advice you not to watch it. At least you torrented that one?

The games are great, story arcs are actually fun in the games, and the people are done way better than the movie crap.

Some things were adapted right to the movie, like Rugal fucking Vice (she didn't look Japanese in the games, and the two girls weren't lesbians), the Yagami's making the unholy pact with the Orochi, and the three sacred treasures supressing the Orochi
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: I'm watching The King of Fighters at the moment.   I'm watching The King of Fighters at the moment. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 5:48 am

I remember it looking pretty fun from the trailers and stuff, but it was actually worse than the Tekken film.
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: I'm watching The King of Fighters at the moment.   I'm watching The King of Fighters at the moment. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 6:17 am

Plot of the games here.

Also, I wasn't planning on watching back when I saw what they did to Iori Yagami. >_> I bet even Terry Bogard got shafted in all the shit they did.
Back to top Go down
http://thepit.forumotion.com/
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: I'm watching The King of Fighters at the moment.   I'm watching The King of Fighters at the moment. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 6:55 am

He was a cop who couldn't really fight in the film. Although he seemed to miraculously get better towards the end.

That's another thing. I had no idea if this other dimension made them better at fighting or what, because it's never established whether some of the characters can actually fight.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: I'm watching The King of Fighters at the moment.   I'm watching The King of Fighters at the moment. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 3:11 pm

The only thing here better than the Tekken movie is the combat moves, they really did a fine job with those. Out of the other dimension Iori & Rugal had a good fight scene
Terry in the games is one of the best fighters, so is Kyo, they are the most upsetting translations from game to movie

The Tekken movie is good
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm watching The King of Fighters at the moment.   I'm watching The King of Fighters at the moment. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm watching The King of Fighters at the moment.
Page 1 of 1