Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

King of Fighters XIII & KoF Online

Go down 
+4
Zero
Baal
Savage
Rockstar_Sinistar
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

King of Fighters XIII & KoF Online Empty
PostSubject: King of Fighters XIII & KoF Online   King of Fighters XIII & KoF Online Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 4:52 am

Cool Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://thepit.forumotion.com/
Savage
Solar-Charged

PostSubject: Re: King of Fighters XIII & KoF Online   King of Fighters XIII & KoF Online Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 6:28 pm

They changed King, now she sucks.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: King of Fighters XIII & KoF Online   King of Fighters XIII & KoF Online Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 6:33 pm

Damn it. Is this one at least good, I hear KoF XII nearly killed the series.
Back to top Go down
Savage
Solar-Charged

PostSubject: Re: King of Fighters XIII & KoF Online   King of Fighters XIII & KoF Online Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 7:00 pm

The females' shirts come off when you beat them.
Back to top Go down
Savage
Solar-Charged

PostSubject: Re: King of Fighters XIII & KoF Online   King of Fighters XIII & KoF Online Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 7:01 pm

And while XII was pretty underwhelming, it wasn't a total bomb.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: King of Fighters XIII & KoF Online   King of Fighters XIII & KoF Online Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 7:40 pm

King of Fighters looks fun. I've never played any of them. How are they in comparison to Street Fighter, MvC and Tekken?
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
Savage
Solar-Charged

PostSubject: Re: King of Fighters XIII & KoF Online   King of Fighters XIII & KoF Online Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 7:43 pm

They play about the same as Street Fighter characters. The Hadoken and Dragon Fist inputs are just as prevalent and everything. And charge characters are just as much of a bitch to play against.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: King of Fighters XIII & KoF Online   King of Fighters XIII & KoF Online Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 8:05 pm

My team in KoF 2001 was usually Angel, Leona and Vanessa. Sometimes I'd use Terry or May Lee in mix with that.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: King of Fighters XIII & KoF Online   King of Fighters XIII & KoF Online Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 10:27 pm

Savage∞ wrote:
They play about the same as Street Fighter characters. The Hadoken and Dragon Fist inputs are just as prevalent and everything. And charge characters are just as much of a bitch to play against.

I'm going to check this out then. Which game is the best?
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: King of Fighters XIII & KoF Online   King of Fighters XIII & KoF Online Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 10:29 pm

KoF 2001 & 2002
Back to top Go down
Savage
Solar-Charged

PostSubject: Re: King of Fighters XIII & KoF Online   King of Fighters XIII & KoF Online Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 11:22 pm

I like KoF '98 the most.
Back to top Go down
Savage
Solar-Charged

PostSubject: Re: King of Fighters XIII & KoF Online   King of Fighters XIII & KoF Online Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 11:39 pm

Actually, Capcom vs SNK 2 is the best game to play if you've already been familiarized with SF and you want to be introduced to Kof, too.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: King of Fighters XIII & KoF Online   King of Fighters XIII & KoF Online Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 11:41 pm

That's actually good too, CvS is a really fun game.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: King of Fighters XIII & KoF Online   King of Fighters XIII & KoF Online Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 11:43 pm

I've played Capcom vs SNK. Good stuff. I'll check out one of the King of Fighters.
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: King of Fighters XIII & KoF Online   King of Fighters XIII & KoF Online Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 12:57 am

I liked KoFXII. Yeah, It was bare minimum as it could get in terms of content. (About like MvC3, But only with a tad bit more.) And yeah, Things were changed around. I could actually play Kyo pretty well in XII as opposed to the rest. lol

KoF 98 is damn awesome. I also have 99 from PSN & KoF 94 via SNK Collection on PSP. Maximum Impact and 2006 (MI2) was also pretty fun, Despite being way different from the traditional KoFs.

But, I was almost expecting Buu to pop up and comment about how Online looks pretty fun, Being a beat 'em up fan and all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: King of Fighters XIII & KoF Online   King of Fighters XIII & KoF Online Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 4:15 pm

I want KoFXIII. But I really gotta stop dishing out money for all these fighters. Especially since I suck at them.

KoF Online looks shit though.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: King of Fighters XIII & KoF Online   King of Fighters XIII & KoF Online Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 8:20 am

Watched the trailer of KoF online two years ago, looks interesting

KoFXIII feels like 95, but better art & animation, Vice & Mature with Iori, Cheng & Choi aren't there, and Ash. A plus is the communication characters have together, much like SvC2, and fixing the damn voice of Mai

I'm happy they gave Kyo his run and grab back, but I love the arc kick introduced in 1996 more than the upwards 3combo, and the flaming punch more than tossing flames on the ground.

My favorites so far are 98, 2000, 2002, & 2003
Back to top Go down
Savage
Solar-Charged

PostSubject: Re: King of Fighters XIII & KoF Online   King of Fighters XIII & KoF Online Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 7:33 pm

King Of Fighters XIII. It's... good. Best new fighter I've played in about a year now.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: King of Fighters XIII & KoF Online   King of Fighters XIII & KoF Online Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 5:35 am

Played more of it then removed it, only good thing about it beside the art and cute animation is giving Kyo the run, grab n' flame move and the special discussions between each two characters like they did in SvC2

Moves are pretty much like KoF95
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: King of Fighters XIII & KoF Online   King of Fighters XIII & KoF Online Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 6:26 am

k, A tip for anyone who hasn't played yet. When doing Story Mode. DON'T FUCKING LOSE. You will get NO continues. NONE. AT. ALL.

I found this out at the very end when I lost to that Neo-Dio reskin that can stop time. -_- SNK has finally outdone Magaki. lol
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: King of Fighters XIII & KoF Online   King of Fighters XIII & KoF Online Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 10:37 am

Well, Turns out that was only a Story Mode type of thing. lol You get continues in Arcade Mode. (Still doesen't make it any better though. The guy only has like, 3 moves. -_-) Starting to get the swing of things. And once I get good enough to unlock Billy Kane & Saiki, I should be good for online mode or something. ...Then again, I'll prolly still get my ass handed to me regardless. I'm coming to the realization that I'm pretty fucking terrible at fighting games. -_-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: King of Fighters XIII & KoF Online   King of Fighters XIII & KoF Online Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 9:39 pm

Christmas_Dio wrote:
I'm coming to the realization that I'm pretty fucking terrible at fighting games. -_-
I realized back when I had SSF4. I mean I'm not going to sit back and actually take my time to learn all these intricate combo strings, links, and precise as fuck motions. I can't even focus to learn useful things, so fuck that. I just want to have fun. Being able to win some matches here and there and pulling off some cool moves is all that really matters to me when playing fighters.

Anyway, I read that online is completely garbage and that Atlus plans to fix it. I plan on picking this up whenever that happens.

Back to top Go down
BlackChaosDragon
Evil God
BlackChaosDragon

PostSubject: Re: King of Fighters XIII & KoF Online   King of Fighters XIII & KoF Online Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 9:27 pm

Just started KOF13 recently .... man its hard the final boss is as broken as justice from gg ... but i am sure i ought to surpass him soon .... but i wasnt expecting the online to be so.. ... empty
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: King of Fighters XIII & KoF Online   King of Fighters XIII & KoF Online Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 12:55 pm

I completely suck at KoF. It looks pretty fun, but i'm just terrible at these I remember always getting my ass handed to me by super rugal in the capcom crossover games.
Back to top Go down
BlackChaosDragon
Evil God
BlackChaosDragon

PostSubject: Re: King of Fighters XIII & KoF Online   King of Fighters XIII & KoF Online Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 10:36 pm

Superbuu3 wrote:
I completely suck at KoF. It looks pretty fun, but i'm just terrible at these I remember always getting my ass handed to me by super rugal in the capcom crossover games.
I see.... i cant remember much of the capcom vs snk games i think i still i have it.... not sure though.
but on that note found a lv50 online..... and got crushed by one char talk about overkill Sad . also kof13 avatars are avalible Smile now we just need some disgaea ones.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: King of Fighters XIII & KoF Online   King of Fighters XIII & KoF Online Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

King of Fighters XIII & KoF Online
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next