Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I plan on doing a massive lets play of just cause 2

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

I plan on doing a massive lets play of just cause 2 Empty
PostSubject: I plan on doing a massive lets play of just cause 2   I plan on doing a massive lets play of just cause 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 8:46 pm

I played it a bit today and was getting really into it. So i'll try and do a lets play through all the missions at some point and possibly get suggestions on how i should go through each of the missions and weapon loadouts etc. It might be boring but if we try it and see how it works as we go step by step it could be pretty fun.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: I plan on doing a massive lets play of just cause 2   I plan on doing a massive lets play of just cause 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 8:50 pm

I'm still contemplating buying the PS3 version for the record feature. It's only £10 or something now.
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: I plan on doing a massive lets play of just cause 2   I plan on doing a massive lets play of just cause 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 8:58 pm

I say go for the missions, and if you feel like it, the stronghold takeovers.
Are you going to have voice over or text commentary?
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: I plan on doing a massive lets play of just cause 2   I plan on doing a massive lets play of just cause 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 8:59 pm

Kimarous has used the feature I haven't yet so i can't really comment.

Did you 100% this game if you didn't maybe getting it on another console will make you feel more up for it. This game would always be fun for a quick mess around.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: I plan on doing a massive lets play of just cause 2   I plan on doing a massive lets play of just cause 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 9:04 pm

I got about 88% or something. Doing the mission again would probably be refreshing.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: I plan on doing a massive lets play of just cause 2   I plan on doing a massive lets play of just cause 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 9:14 pm

Kaede wrote:
I say go for the missions, and if you feel like it, the stronghold takeovers.
Are you going to have voice over or text commentary?
Well i'm gonna upload them first then edit them with audio voice overs through bits and pieces of it, depending on feedback, i'll change the style of either gameplay or talking. This will be on the highest difficulty setting to max the number of bad guys on screen to.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: I plan on doing a massive lets play of just cause 2   I plan on doing a massive lets play of just cause 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 9:25 pm

I believe you can dump onto the XMB rather than having to upload them straight away, if you want to edit them and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: I plan on doing a massive lets play of just cause 2   I plan on doing a massive lets play of just cause 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 11:37 pm

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
I believe you can dump onto the XMB rather than having to upload them straight away, if you want to edit them and stuff.
I dunno how to edit I was totally gonna be winging this and then I know some helpful insults would've pointed me in the right direction.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I plan on doing a massive lets play of just cause 2   I plan on doing a massive lets play of just cause 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I plan on doing a massive lets play of just cause 2
Page 1 of 1