Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Move impressions

Go down 
+6
Eevil-Psycho
Superbuu3
Zero
Rockstar_Sinistar
SimianWonder
A_Nonny_Moose
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

Move impressions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Move impressions   Move impressions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 4:59 pm

Completely forgot this came with a playstatipn eye and while my controller was charging i decided to take a pic of me with a glowing fist. That amused me for all of 3 seconds.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Move impressions   Move impressions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 9:46 pm

OK the move is fucking amazing literally the best bit of tech i've ever bought.

It comes with a USb camera to which is good quality and has a built in mic.

The accuracy of this thing is nuts.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Move impressions   Move impressions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 12:04 am

You should download the Sports Champions demo (I think there's a digital one) and try table tennis.
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: Move impressions   Move impressions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 12:30 am

Superbuu3 wrote:
OK the move is fucking amazing literally the best bit of tech i've ever bought.

The accuracy of this thing is nuts.

I remember everyone laughing at me when I said the exact same thing when it just came out and I got it. turns out I wasn't so wrong then.

also totally forgot I could use it as a mic, but i doubt you'd hear me, since it's like 2-3 meters away...
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Move impressions   Move impressions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 1:49 pm

Ok i now own two move controllers, who has the fight lights out, if anyone does and likes online game i will buy it and beat the crap out of you.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Move impressions   Move impressions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 1:55 pm

One dildo just wasn't enough?
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Move impressions   Move impressions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 2:02 pm

Inigo Montoya wrote:
One dildo just wasn't enough?
I wanted a spare webcam, for 20 pounds i got a move and ps3 eye, which is usually the price of the move alone.

Also sports champions 2 is coming out and i'll probably pick up the first as well i'm hoping for some kind of double pack deal.
Back to top Go down
Syntek
Deck Hand
Syntek

PostSubject: Re: Move impressions   Move impressions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 2:35 pm

Superbuu3 wrote:
What can you do in KZ3 that you can't do with a regular controller?

Just a different way to play is all. My first play through KZ3 was with the Move and in 3d. I also got the Sony assault riffle thing. After a half an hour of adjusting the calibration the game was really fun with the move. Sniping was my favorite aspect; I just got really immersed into it, more than with a dual shock. It's really pretty great if you get everything right. (But you do get tired)

They made the calibration far to complicated, at least for that game. And what really sucks is anytime you moved too far from where ever you did the calibration it would be off a little when you look down the sights, (It might be too accurate). And when you lower the controller to rest for a sec. the screen just starts spinning around and made me want to throw up. They need to fix that sort of thing.

Sports Champions on the other hand is very easy to calibrate, I liked the archery (Best with two Mildos), and Bocce ball the best.

There are two Resident evil rail shooters I was thinking about getting.

I still think the move would be best suited for a game with a light saber, but if that ever happens I'm sure it they’ll screw up and make it some POS family friendly garbage like they did for the kinect.
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: Move impressions   Move impressions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 3:37 pm

shut up, Killzone 3 was one of the easiest to calibrate.. besides, the move is not meant to be used to "look down the sights" with as it will never correctly line up...

you don't aim with the move like it's an actual gun, not even if you have the sharpshooter.. it don't work that way. if that's how you've been playing I can see why you think it needs fixing, but that's just not how you play with move, it's not a lightgun..

you just calibrate it when you're in a position you're comfortable with, and it works perfectly and you never have to give your arms a rest as they're already resting, so you don't get tired and no more issues of screens spinning around and all that..

and Buu, I have The Fight: Lights Out, but I don't dare go back to it. I hurt my arms so bad last time I played it.. it really is like a genuine workout, and I'm not used to that anymore.. I swear, my arms hurt for days..
Back to top Go down
Syntek
Deck Hand
Syntek

PostSubject: Re: Move impressions   Move impressions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 4:33 pm

Eevil-Psycho wrote:
shut up, Killzone 3 was one of the easiest to calibrate.. besides, the move is not meant to be used to "look down the sights" with as it will never correctly line up...

I got it to work perfectly with aiming down the barrel that's probably why it took an hour. It just got wierd if I moved too far out of posistion. I think it's meant to be used how you'd like. I like to look down the barrel, it got me into the game more with that and the 3D.
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: Move impressions   Move impressions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 5:26 pm

the fact that it took you an hour is point enough that it's not meant to be used that way, yeah, it can be done, sure... but if you wanna use it that way, that's your choice and you have no right complaining about it not working correctly when you move a bit.

it's not meant to work the same as a light gun, the design of it all proves that. it tracks the ball, and doesn't care about the orientation the actual grip might be in as long as it can see the ball. yeah, it can work like a lightgun, but then exact center of the top of the ball has to perfectly line up with the exact center of whatever you're aiming at, which is pretty hard to achieve..

Back to top Go down
Syntek
Deck Hand
Syntek

PostSubject: Re: Move impressions   Move impressions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 5:45 pm

It's a beautiful thing when you do get it lined up.

I always kept the box pretty small in the setting where you adjust the range you can move before your screen goes into a turn. That gives you more speed on a turn, which I like but also makes things a bit twitchy. That was probably my problem.

I wonder what that rail on top of the sharpshooter is for; it looks like there were plans to add a scope to it at some point.

I'd love to have some more good games like KZ3 for the move.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Move impressions   Move impressions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 12:07 am

Can't you just ease yourself into it psycho?

If you don't mind me asking wen you did play this and you found it tiring were you in shape? No offence but i just wanna know if this is an actual workout or if people who are out of shape just get sweaty easily and exaggerate.
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: Move impressions   Move impressions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 3:14 am

most people that I have seen it play get tired pretty quickly...

but that's cause everyone make the same mistake, you do have to ease yourself into it, and play like 20 minutes a day when you first start out.. but like me, most people go full out when they start, and they play it for a longer period of time, and if you're not used to doing boxing moves (which even someone who is in shape isn't always familiar with) you're really straining your muscles, and it hurts yoru arms..

i wasn't really in shape, but it is a genuine workout, someone who's in good shape will last longer obviously before he/she notices it. you have to like actually train your character too you know, and it has you punching a punching bag in-game, it really works your arms out, if you're not used to using your muscles in that way.. and you go all out like I did and play this for 2 hours straight first time you have a go at it, then yeah, it hits you in the arms pretty bad the day after.. and as I said, I felt it for days, not just sore or stiff, it actually really hurt..
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Move impressions   Move impressions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 6:06 am

Did you not notice any warning sings your arms were giving you? For exmaple: "Chill out man, we're a bit sore." "Jesus stop punching" "ahhhhdkcvmlkfcnvbdf"
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: Move impressions   Move impressions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 11:41 am

not really, that's just it, you don't feel it when you're playing, ok, you get tired a bit which is only normal, but then you stop and go to sleep and the next day you wake up with all the pain...

at least, that's how it is with me whenever I do something my muscles aren't used to doing..
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Move impressions   Move impressions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 8:28 pm

Psycho you're playing this with me i ordered it, after trying the demo i am impressed. Although i think i need to do some furniture rearranging i don't have much space for these kinds of antics.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Move impressions   Move impressions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 9:06 pm

Furniture adds challenge, don't be a casual.
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: Move impressions   Move impressions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 1:21 am

we'll see.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Move impressions   Move impressions - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Move impressions
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2