Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Go down 
+12
Baal
Ace
Neo
Superbuu3
Dr. Chocolate
Talking Sock
Golden Boy
Kaio
A_Nonny_Moose
Ellis
Kaede
Skip
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 25 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 3:44 pm

Of course it isn't worth it. I just want to see it once, though. I could just watch it on youtube, but where's the fun in that?
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 6:02 pm

Zero wrote:
Talbot is an annoying piece of shit

We finally get a villain with a decent taste in clothes and you are complaining about him? Hater.

Anyway, speaking of the multiplayer, I'm beginning to find blindfiring really annoying. It's a very lame, retarded and boring tactic and it shouldn't be that effective. At first I didn't think it was that bad, but once you're able to equip your weapons with the blindfire accuracy and/or rate of fire mod(s), it gets pretty ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 6:58 pm

do you have the KAL-7 unlocked? you should try that one with blindfire. that's even more ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 8:03 pm

Blair Waldorf wrote:
Zero wrote:
Talbot is an annoying piece of shit

We finally get a villain with a decent taste in clothes and you are complaining about him? Hater.

Who said anything about style? I think he looks pretty cool, but he was just annoying. Like Lezarevic, he showed up at the most retarded moments every time. I also want to know how Talbot escaped in Chapter 1 so quickly and drove back with Marlowe like he was never there. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 8:20 pm

According to vgchartz, Uncharted 3 has sold 1.1 million copies in this first week of sales. That is the fourth highest of PS3 exclusives ever after Gran Turismo 5, God of War 3 and Metal Gear Solid 4. I'm not sure how accurate the stats are usually, but I'd venture that it's pretty close if not accurate for this.
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 9:13 pm

Eevil-Psycho wrote:
do you have the KAL-7 unlocked? you should try that one with blindfire. that's even more ridiculous.

Yeah, it's a nightmare. Especially in Plunder, Team Objective, FFA and 2vs2vs2 modes and generally in maps like the Chateau and Yemen. The sprint, the high health and the ability to throw grenades back also seem to favour this way of playing.

However, I don't think it's an overpowered tactic (I can imagine KAL-7, M9 and Micro with both mods equipped being kinda broken though), as it's also pretty risky and suicidal, but it's too damn effective for something that hardly requires any skill. It's also very frustrating to have to deal with this this kind of playstyle all the time. Perhaps I should be playing Hardcore.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 10:24 pm

The Dragon Sniper is amazing in multiplayer. I unlocked it and got 3+ kills for every death. I was really wondering why no one was using it as well.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 3:02 am

Finished it. If it still had tweaks I would be diving right back in to find all the treasures and mess around, but as it is I think I'm done with the game for a while.

It's better than Uncharted 2, for the first time through at least.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 2:00 pm

The ship as a setpiece was awesome. From a gameplay point of view, it got to be pretty damn annoying having to adjust my aim every five seconds because of the waves. I don't see what the problem with the ballroom was, it got obnoxious sure, but I only died like twice before finally taking everyone down.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 5:19 pm

I don't know what developer thought the battle in the desert where you can't see anything and several tanks are keeping you down with craploads of fire was a good idea but someone needs to send him back to game development school.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 5:35 pm

Is there a game development school?
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 5:42 pm

Why not?
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 5:56 pm

HBO's Sex Slave wrote:
Is there a game development school?

Actually, yes. I'm trying to save up some money to go to one.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 6:02 pm

Oh I know what you're talking about. I see commercials for those schools on tv.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 6:18 pm

Oh wow, the twist in Chapter 22 is pretty weak.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 6:51 pm

Last fight against Talbot was pretty satisfying but overall, the Sands of Atlantis was a pretty disappointing payoff. I loved how the environment was setup but there just wasn't much keeping me interested in the place beyond the set pieces.

But, the game is definitely as good as Uncharted 2, I wouldn't say the 100 bucks I spent on the collector's edition worth it, but still worth retail.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 4:24 am

Hahaha holy shit, for once I did really good. I got 5 peeps in a row, that's pretty badass for someone who is usually lousy. Oh course, two were like roughed up a bit since I melee'd and got them in one hit.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 4:43 pm

Played through to the cruise ship interior and stopped, the game is pretty good but I can't shake the feeling that the shooting still feels off. Maybe they changed the look acceleration or something I dunno. Will probably finish the game tomorrow as I assume I'm more than half way through at this point.

Oh also I'm assuming that
Spoiler:
considering various characters hint at it being a risk every 5 seconds and it would cause some major angst for Drake.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 8:54 am

Beat it today, it was decent but very much an Asscreed 2 -> Brotherhood as opposed to Uncharted 2's AC1 -> 2. Doubt I'll play through it again for a while, if ever, as there aren't any extra things to make second playthroughs more fun and it seemed even more scripted than previous games so I doubt it'll be anywhere near as impressive the second time round.

Still not feeling the shooting mechanics for some reason, though I'm adapting to it it just doesn't feel as natural as 2 did.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 10:38 am

We should play this some time. Just started the multiplayer and I'm shit but it's fun.
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 12:25 pm

I've been playing the multiplayer a lot. I'm kinda obsessed with obtaining the treasures for the characters' guns in competitive modes.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 12:28 pm

I only played it for a bit because I heard the graphics were worse than U2's MP. Character models are definitely worse (apart from Drake) but otherwise it looks just as good/better.
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 1:03 pm

Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 2:09 pm

I don't get why people are being dicks about MP character models, everything else looks better. I also remember people ranting about MP taking away from the SP. If anything this proves more effort was put into SP, which is a good thing.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 2:18 pm

Whether it's because of the MP or not, the SP is severely lacking compared to previous games. There are no bonus options whatsoever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception
Page 22 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 25 ... 29  Next