Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Go down 
+12
Baal
Ace
Neo
Superbuu3
Dr. Chocolate
Talking Sock
Golden Boy
Kaio
A_Nonny_Moose
Ellis
Kaede
Skip
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 9:10 pm

IT WILL CHANGE EVERYTHING
Back to top Go down
Old School
A Pretty Fly Guy
Old School

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 10:51 pm

Your character looks like Nathan Hale.
He got the patch in his hair and everything.

Also note:

I haven't read any of the previous post, so I apologize if that is Hale.
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 11:13 pm

Is blindfiring with AK-47 still as great as it was in the previous beta?
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 9:49 am

Saibot wrote:
Your character looks like Nathan Hale.
He got the patch in his hair and everything.

Also note:

I haven't read any of the previous post, so I apologize if that is Hale.

it's not meant to be Hale Very Happy well, I didn't mean it too. as I said in a previous post, it's a standard face (you can't edit faces, you have to pick one from a certain number of different ones) with pretty much all the standard clothing (except for the last vid, there I bought some new clothes).

so if it does look like Hale, it's Naughty Dog that did it.

as for blindfiring with the AK-47, a lot of people have been complaining about it, and it got patched and it's closer to the beta now they say..
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 6:29 pm

Blindfiring should only be good while in cover. It's not very skill provocative when all you have to do is run around blindfiring the AK at people.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 6:53 pm

In the beta blindfire was toned down from U2 hardcore. In U2 you would never miss at close range with an AK though there was a certain art to it. If you couldn't blindfire properly then you generally weren't good in the multiplayer.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 8:31 pm

Jimmy Darmody wrote:
In the beta blindfire was toned down from U2 hardcore. In U2 you would never miss at close range with an AK though there was a certain art to it. If you couldn't blindfire properly then you generally weren't good in the multiplayer.

That's basically how every recent CoD is in smaller maps. If you had a machine gun or shotgun and blindfired near someone, chances are you kill them if they aren't also doing the same thing.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 5:10 am

http://www.joystiq.com/2011/10/05/sony-implies-all-first-party-titles-to-use-online-pass/

FFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

EDIT: Wait, this is just for used copies, right?
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 10:57 am

yep

if you buy it new, the pass comes with the game
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 12:14 pm

ugh, seriously, I hate it when people play Plunder like it's TDM... stop caring about your dawn K/D and capture the fucking thing...

so many times I brought the idol close to our treasure, I get killed, and no one is f-ing around cause they are too concerned killing other people, hate it.

my k/d sucks, but I don't care.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 3:43 pm

I remember when people caerd only about winning rather then K/D ratios. Not many people were into the whole fun thing, but at least people enjoy winning.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 5:00 pm

If you're like me you don't have to sacrifice one or the other. You can have a boss k/d and still win games nearly every time.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 5:06 pm

I thought Uncharted 3 didn't track your k/d ratio?
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 5:19 pm

I never looked at 3 to see if it did. I know 2 did though. I hope it does. How else can I stroke my e-peen to all the randoms?
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 5:22 pm

Jimmy Darmody wrote:
If you're like me you don't have to sacrifice one or the other. You can have a boss k/d and still win games nearly every time.
But you can get an even better one if you play like a douche. You can also steal kills to.
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 5:25 pm

I don't know what Naughty Dog put in that patch that i DL'd today..but it got from being a fun and great game to being rage-inducing...

maybe it's just me having a bad day I don't know..
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 5:26 pm

The cream rises to the top. People can use whatever tactics they want. But the fact of the matter is if you're good you're good.

Now that can change depending if there is a broken weapon (fucking wraith) since now you can chose to spawn with different weapons. Dragon is pretty deadly considering how easy it is to headshot in this game so I hope something is done before release since it made anyone with decent aiming abilities God-mode.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 5:28 pm

Jimmy Darmody wrote:
The cream rises to the top. People can use whatever tactics they want. But the fact of the matter is if you're good you're good.

Now that can change depending if there is a broken weapon (fucking wraith) since now you can chose to spawn with different weapons. Dragon is pretty deadly considering how easy it is to headshot in this game so I hope something is done before release since it made anyone with decent aiming abilities God-mode.
The best players who also play like douches will have the best K/D ratios and thats a fact.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 5:37 pm

Not in U2. It's that way in most FPS but I have not encountered a player in U2 that used what can be called a cheap tactic (glitches aside obviously). Seriously, can you name a cheap tactic from U2? You can't say things like the Dragon or Hammer since everyone has an equal oppurtunity to get them.

Now U3 it still stands to be seen. From what I played kickbacks didn't seem to make that much of a difference personally but only time will tell if there are unbalanced ones that get taken advantage of.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 5:54 pm

Those who have played U2 with me know that I just rush right into the battle and still do decent haha.

You guys remember when we had that Hammer match and I suicide killed Baal and Neo by accident? That was hilarious. I hadn't played the game in so long, I forgot friendly fire existed.
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 5:56 pm

sheesh, now I know why I've been getting killed so much lately, I've been playing a lot of people over level 20, and starting at level 20, you can choose "paid" boosters which count for an entire match and one is a small radar...

explains why people always knew where to find me..
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 6:01 pm

Eevil-Psycho wrote:
sheesh, now I know why I've been getting killed so much lately, I've been playing a lot of people over level 20, and starting at level 20, you can choose "paid" boosters which count for an entire match and one is a small radar...

explains why people always knew where to find me..

A radar?! That sounds really, really stupid.
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 6:04 pm

yeah, a radar, it doesn't have that big of a range though, but it seems to be what everyone is using. and can you blame them? I'm gonna use it from now on, cause it'll greatly improve your chances..
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 6:05 pm

So it's basically like MW2's heartbeat sensor. Yeah, those are pretty damn good. I wonder if there's something that will hide you from those.
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 6:13 pm

I haven't used the radar though, but that's what I hear people saying, that it has limited range...

I'll make a vid with it later if you wanna see.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception
Page 14 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 29  Next