Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Go down 
+12
Baal
Ace
Neo
Superbuu3
Dr. Chocolate
Talking Sock
Golden Boy
Kaio
A_Nonny_Moose
Ellis
Kaede
Skip
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 11:57 pm

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Eevil-Psycho wrote:
just a reminder for everyone: beta should be up today on PS+ or if you bought inFamous 2
The free month of PS+ makes the Infamous 2 pre-order cos utterly redundant unless you didn't have an account before the outage. Practically every PSN account holder out there has access to this beta.
Also depends on when you activated your PSN+

I got it till the 5th of july. I'm waiting for this to show up on the EU store seeing as there's unlockables for in game multiplayer.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 11:59 pm

It's there now in the PS+ section. And I activated my PS+ on the very first day it was available. Anyone eligable for the Welcome Back package can get this beta.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 12:05 am

And it froze on me during my second game but instead of the game running well up until the freeze, it blasted me with a good shitload of lag before ti froze.
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 12:18 am

Blair Waldorf wrote:
Beta is practically unplayable at the moment. Lots of errors and constant freezing.
Anyway, what I don't like about the actual game is the speed of characters. They feel heavy and reaaally slow.

Also, the guns do less damage, which is annoying.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 12:21 am

DLing it now but i'll probably not play till tomorrow gonna finish up my other PSn games first. Did everything in comet crash (which is amazing i might add), sonic 2 and sor2, might do the braid speed run now.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 12:23 am

Are you serious? The first game I have where I'm able to enjoy and it dies on me when it's almost over.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 12:24 am

Baal wrote:
Are you serious? The first game I have where I'm able to enjoy and it dies on me when it's almost over.
You and chou keep Dcing from PSN. Is that game fucking up your ps3s?
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 12:27 am

Most likely, if it freezes on me again, then I'm just going to say "Fuck it" and play Infamous 2 or Castle Crashers.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 12:32 am

You got castle crashers?

I didn't know that.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 12:35 am

My friend and me shared games, so I got Undead Knightmare too, shit's great.
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 12:38 am

It froze again.

(屮゚Д゚)屮
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 12:39 am

Well, I finally managed to finish a game but I ended up joining 1/4 of the way into.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 1:52 am

The high five mechanic is amazing.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 1:55 am

Had one game. Everything went fine but it was about 20fps the whole time.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 2:02 am

Moose, you and me will high five at some point, I will stand there the hole game if I have to, to get you to high five me.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 3:50 am

Wow, am I the only one not having problems? And its not like you got the demo for preorder Infamous or anything. So its not like your getting too fucked over. At least here in America every copy of the game came with a beta code just like Socom 4 came with R3's
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 4:01 am

I'm gonna start downloading it now, I'll probably be online to play it in a few hours.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 4:23 am

This is by far the best multiplayer game I've ever played.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 6:08 am

Man this shit is awesome. If this is jsut a beta the real thing is gonna be amazing. This game runs so damn smooth. The graphics are intense. Finally regional servers too (or I just haven't been paired with anyone other than americans in all the games I've played) so i don't have to listen to people in south american talking their nonsense.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 7:02 am

Ellis wrote:
This game runs so damn smooth. The graphics are intense.
Are you serious? The one time I managed to get past the 'Press Start' screen the menu was dropping below 30fps constantly and my console froze the second I tried to start a game.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 7:05 am

Honestly I'm at level 10 right now and I've not had one instance of lag/slowdown at all. Not one freeze, nothing.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 7:13 am

Wanna swap PS3s? I've given up at this point, I've tried about 30 times to connect and, assuming it doesn't freeze, I get the session manager error every time.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 7:15 am

God damn, there's so many fucking problems with this beta, I don't know where to begin but here it goes.

The game is really slow, slower than U2, aiming is slow, running is slow, navigating the areas is SLOW, it's absolutely ridiculous how much fucking slower this beta is than U2. Next problem are the maps, there's only two I've played so far and both are... bad. The airfield is cool at first but dealing with that moving airplane and a timer on it to shift over to a new battlefield is stupid, just keep it consistent and having to wait to be able to move towards your enemies staying inside of the airplane is annoying too, the jeeps should just remain in one formation so you can keep it going at a consistent pace. The second part of the airfield is big, ridiculously big, I could not find enemies half of the time and whenever I did it was purely by accident and not intentionally and then there's the chateau which is ridiculously small despite having a three story building in it.

Then there's the freezing which I resolved on the rarest of occasions by pressing the PS button but sometimes it would not work and just outright froze on me. There's also this treasure system which kind of annoys me because it's based on random drops instead of you being able to just buy new accessories for your guy. I also don't like how the customization gives you weapons you choose at the start, even if it is just a limited selection you should be able to work with what the level gives you, not just go into the level with a super powered up gun and be able to mow down new guys who are stuck with the weaker stuff.

Finally, there's the aiming and firing which is awful. As I said earlier, everything comes out very slowly and you aim slower than your opponent can move so by the time you begin to aim the enemy is already out of sight and you've missed your chance to get a safe shot on them before you go around the corner and get blasted because they know you're there now.

Really, I'm sure this will all be fixed in the final product but when you release a beta for the biggest PS3 release this year, you should probably take it into consideration that you need to prepare for the worst and even if the multiplayer in 3 is dookie, I will still get the game for the single player.

Oh and now I can't even access the beta and am stuck on the starting screen, lovely.

EDIT: And just as I say that, the damn game begins to work again, what the hell?
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 7:19 am

When I was able to get past the first screen I noticed there's a sprint function bound by default to L3, that might explain the slower base movement.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 7:20 am

That's awful in and of itself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception
Page 8 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 29  Next