Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Go down 
+12
Baal
Ace
Neo
Superbuu3
Dr. Chocolate
Talking Sock
Golden Boy
Kaio
A_Nonny_Moose
Ellis
Kaede
Skip
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 2:48 pm

yeah, that could be it..

anyways, it's not that I think it's a big deal, since I don't have any trouble whatsoever when playing, but it's just something I noticed..
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 3:51 pm

Skip wrote:
Eevil-Psycho wrote:
hmmm, one thing i noticed is that the game seems to think I have a bad connection.. you know when waiting in the lobby, there's these bars behind your name? mine is always completely grey, where as all the other people I see have green blocks...

don't know if it means I have a bad connection or if it's supposed to be like that...

can't believe it's my connection since I upgraded to a 100Mbps one recently.
In U2 my connection always appeared grey so I just assumed it was supposed to be that way since the green bars you're seeing are your connection to the person. Of course it could just mean my connection was even worse than I thought.

Your connection bar is supposed to be grey.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 3:52 pm

That's what I thought.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 4:56 pm

Your connection bar is grey. How filled up it is will be how your connection is at the moment. If your connection bar isn't full then it's YOUR connection. If your grey bar is full your connection is good.
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 4:59 pm

full grey bar FTW then for me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 11:47 pm

I'm about halfway through U1 Crushing mode. Even though U2 will have much easier parts due to way less enemies, I can already tell those armored assholes are going to be an issue on Crushing in U2.
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 1:02 am

there are armored assholes?

i played through U2 like last week and can't remember armored assholes
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 1:19 am

On crushing every one eventually is armored. Basically if you aren't getting headshots don't bother shooting them.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 3:39 am

Eevil-Psycho wrote:
there are armored assholes?

i played through U2 like last week and can't remember armored assholes

I refer to the ones that are completely armored and you cannot OHKO them unless you have an RPG. They usually carry a shotgun and walk towards you. And of course the ones with the Gau.
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 10:24 am

oh yeah

EDIT:

museum map is also back in multiplayer apparently

EDIT 2: oh great, so now all the level 35's (level cap at the moment) are teaming up in teams of 5... almost every damn game I play now is against a party of 5 level 35's. and you just know you're gonna lose the match because of it... every single time.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 2:52 pm

Think of it as practice. As frustrating as that is it will generaly make you a heck of a lot better.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 10:29 pm

Got the Platinum in Uncharted 1. Now on to Uncharted 2. I only need the last two treasure trophies, 200 kills with Gau and complete Crushing.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 10:32 pm

Get the DLC and then get all the trophies for the multiplayer of U2. I fucking dare you.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 10:36 pm

Richard Harrow wrote:
Get the DLC and then get all the trophies for the multiplayer of U2. I fucking dare you.

Hehe, nah I'll pass. Just looking to get Platinum before U3 comes out.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 5:11 am

I just had a funny Plunder experience on Sanctuary. I was about to score for my second time to win it for my team and my teammate blocked the path and I apparently couldn't score. He wanted me to give it to him. So just out of spite I threw the treasure in the opposite direction and killed him with a grenade so I could score. After the game ended, he gave me a rage PM. I told him "You do not get between a man and his treasure."
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 1:32 pm

does it matter who captures it? everyone gets experience for a capture.. (or at least in U3) don't know about U2...

the only real incentive one would have to capture it, is to have a "1" behind your name in the scoreboard instead of a zero
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 4:02 pm

Naw it's the same in 2, some people just think it matters. Good work Zero. I have no problems with team killing if they deserve it or suck too bad.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 8:36 pm

Good form Zero, that's the way!
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 12:54 am

lol, the other day, someone team killed me on accident, and the guy actually apologised.

never happened before that someone apologised to me in a game..

Richard Harrow wrote:
Naw it's the same in 2, some people just think it matters. Good work Zero. I have no problems with team killing if they deserve it or suck too bad.

might lay off it though, cause if you team kill the same guy twice, he can kick you out. has happened once, where a guy purposely team killed me..or maybe he was that much of an idiot he thought i was from the other team, i dunno, it's not that I was sucking, cause it was right in the beginning of the match..

anyways, kicked his ass out.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 1:33 am

I generally apologise when I accidentally teamkill someone.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 1:41 am

I generally yell at them to get the hell out of my way and if they refuse to do so the killing will continue. I just wish R2 was like that with grenades. I can't even count how many times some tard on my team just jumped in front of me and I grenade the back of his head, only to die.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 2:07 am

Richard Harrow wrote:

Skip wrote:
Good form Zero, that's the way!

Thanks haha. I was laughing so hard because he chased the treasure and fell right into my trap. I don't mind handing the treasure off to people, but when you're gonna be a deuchebag about it, you deserve to get team killed.

Richard Harrow wrote:
I generally yell at them to get the hell out of my way and if they refuse to do so the killing will continue. I just wish R2 was like that with grenades. I can't even count how many times some tard on my team just jumped in front of me and I grenade the back of his head, only to die.

Oh my goodness people get in my way all the time. Even one time in Plunder I was in a spot where I couldn't score anyway and my teammates got in my fucking way and slowed me down long enough for an enemy to catch up. People are generally retarded in U2.

I also had a pretty lulzy match today in TDM. I have it uploaded online if anyone wants to see it. I basically ran around like a retard with the Moss 12 and M4 and went 0-2 at first and then got 7 kills and never died again.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 2:25 am

Zero wrote:
People are generally retarded
More accurate to just leave it as that.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 2:30 am

Skip wrote:
Zero wrote:
People are generally retarded
More accurate to just leave it as that.

ZING!

Also, I'm close to Platinum on 2. I'm on Chapter 19 in Crushing and have like 30 something treasures left. Got the 200 kills with the Gau 19 and just need the last two treasure trophies and finish Crushing.
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 10:42 am

GOD, I FUCKING LOVE MY GAME STORE

eating my dinner now, and after that, I'l gonna go and pick up Uncharted 3 Very Happy

lol, it's not supposed to be out here till like wednesday
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception
Page 18 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23 ... 29  Next