Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BD asks about head sets

Go down 
+3
Superbuu3
Skip
brandon
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

BD asks about head sets - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BD asks about head sets   BD asks about head sets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 6:49 am

Mr. Ryuji wrote:
isn't 130 pounds about $160? pretige is 149.99 i think my short term memory is failing me right now

US $59.99 = £37.52
US $149.99 = £93.81
£129.99 = US $207.83

Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: BD asks about head sets   BD asks about head sets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 6:53 am

oh yeah that is full of shit
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: BD asks about head sets   BD asks about head sets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 6:54 am

Yeah, Activision are a bunch of filthy, money grubbing jews. By that I mean, all they literally care about is money, so they overhype thier games, put them on an annual release schedule, get any and all attention they can, and charge as much as they think people are willing to pay. Of course, no offence to any jewish people who happen to read this.

It's overpriced here as well, but I bought it online, so I actually saved money.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: BD asks about head sets   BD asks about head sets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 6:59 am

Skip wrote:
Yeah, Activision are a bunch of filthy, money grubbing jews. By that I mean, all they literally care about is money, so they overhype thier games, put them on an annual release schedule, get any and all attention they can, and charge as much as they think people are willing to pay. Of course, no offence to any jewish people who happen to read this.

It's overpriced here as well, but I bought it online, so I actually saved money.
You bought it.... you SLUT.

I'm glad they lost the marvel license, i just hope someone decent pick its up like snowblind studios.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: BD asks about head sets   BD asks about head sets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 7:01 am

Superbuu3 wrote:
Skip wrote:

You bought it.... you SLUT.

I'm glad they lost the marvel license, i just hope someone decent pick its up like snowblind studios.
I mainly only bought it because it was $50 cheaper than in stores here. And it's heaps better than MW2, at least the online is. I haven't touched the campaign because they're always the same and are basically all about tickling the American ego.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: BD asks about head sets   BD asks about head sets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 7:03 am

wait, are you talking bout black ops, skip?
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: BD asks about head sets   BD asks about head sets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 7:04 am

Certainly am.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: BD asks about head sets   BD asks about head sets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 7:05 am

HAHA Skip your going to have to listen to someone burping in your ear Very Happy
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: BD asks about head sets   BD asks about head sets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 7:06 am

add meh???? D: though i usually play with my friends mostly D:
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: BD asks about head sets   BD asks about head sets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 7:08 am

Mr. Ryuji wrote:
He wants to pity add you skip don't do it, its just a popularity contest he will snub you everytime your online and then certify his higher place in the social hierarchy then you.

IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT SKIP?
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: BD asks about head sets   BD asks about head sets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 7:09 am

You can add me if you like, my PSN is Raztaz13. Although we probably won't ever get the chance to play together. As I've tried to play with my bros in America and Europe before, but because there are no dedicated servers, it ends up with unplayable lag for one of us all the time. And I can't be bothered with it.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: BD asks about head sets   BD asks about head sets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 7:10 am

oh, alrite then i'll add you next time i'm on
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: BD asks about head sets   BD asks about head sets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 7:10 am

Skip wrote:
You can add me if you like, my PSN is Raztaz13. Although we probably won't ever get the chance to play together. As I've tried to play with my bros in America and Europe before, but because there are no dedicated servers, it ends up with unplayable lag for one of us all the time. And I can't be bothered with it.
Nice play skip you have pushed yourself up notches and countered him. That was a pretty 1337 move as they'd say on your new favourite game.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: BD asks about head sets   BD asks about head sets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 7:11 am

Superbuu3 wrote:
Mr. Ryuji wrote:
He wants to pity add you skip don't do it, its just a popularity contest he will snub you everytime your online and then certify his higher place in the social hierarchy then you.

but my friends only play at late night D:
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: BD asks about head sets   BD asks about head sets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 7:13 am

Mr. Ryuji wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
Mr. Ryuji wrote:

but my friends only play at late night D:
Then wouldn't it be ideal to add us lot in that sense seeing as we'll be on duiring your daytime.

Also i'm not playing any of that online only Dead nation when that comes out, convince me to get other stuff.

You still playing dead rising? i might try and get it as a present for christmas as its round the corner.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: BD asks about head sets   BD asks about head sets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 7:16 am

ya i'm still up for DR. added baal but we have yet to co-op yet. figure he's busy with FotNS
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: BD asks about head sets   BD asks about head sets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 7:17 am

not sure if you want to co-op witth me before beating it though. if my level carries over i'm in the 40's so i'll pretty much bitch all the bosses
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: BD asks about head sets   BD asks about head sets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 7:17 am

Mr. Ryuji wrote:
ya i'm still up for DR. added baal but we have yet to co-op yet. figure he's busy with FotNS
maybe its exam time, i'd be studying if i weren't dying, not sure what i'll be doing with exam situation.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: BD asks about head sets   BD asks about head sets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 7:21 am

I decided to power through my exams with this damn throat infection. Shit sucks, but I'm managing. Although I'd imagine your uni exams would be tougher than mine, and your sickness would be worse.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: BD asks about head sets   BD asks about head sets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 7:21 am

oh i dunno maybe
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: BD asks about head sets   BD asks about head sets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 7:24 am

Skip wrote:
I decided to power through my exams with this damn throat infection. Shit sucks, but I'm managing. Although I'd imagine your uni exams would be tougher than mine, and your sickness would be worse.
I'm just completely fucked in terms of health, i keep thinking i'm better then end up getting another fevers pike and having to sleep for like 12+ hours.

On top of all the other stuff i mentioned its just pointless to even force myself to try and do them, i doubt i'll be healthy by the time i actually need to sit them and coughing in a patients face during an exam is hardly the best way to win the marker over.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: BD asks about head sets   BD asks about head sets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 7:25 am

Superbuu3 wrote:
You still playing dead rising? i might try and get it as a present for christmas as its round the corner.
Do it. I'll co-op with you if you ever get stuck or something.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: BD asks about head sets   BD asks about head sets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 7:25 am

No, probably not. If your system is anything like ours you'd have to fill out some paper work and get a doctor's note in order to do your exams later on.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: BD asks about head sets   BD asks about head sets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 7:30 am

Skip wrote:
No, probably not. If your system is anything like ours you'd have to fill out some paper work and get a doctor's note in order to do your exams later on.
Oh yeah after the horrible display of me in the doctors off ice the other day that documentation is pretty much sorted. They saw me a bunch of times saw me recover and then saw me turn to crap like the day after.

BTW i was talking about me coughing in the simulated patients face thats the type of exams i do at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: BD asks about head sets   BD asks about head sets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 7:34 am

Neo wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
Do it. I'll co-op with you if you ever get stuck or something.
I'll probably play smackdown to death over the next couple of weeks get bored trade it in and then consider picking it up.

I currently want:
just cause 2
vanquish
DR2, but i guess multiplayer games take priority
Rocj band 3

RDR and F:NV i'm waiting for GOTY editions

and i'll buy dead nation to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BD asks about head sets   BD asks about head sets - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BD asks about head sets
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next