Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BD asks about head sets

Go down 
+3
Superbuu3
Skip
brandon
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
brandon
Basement Butterfly

BD asks about head sets Empty
PostSubject: BD asks about head sets   BD asks about head sets Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 5:38 am

i want to get one soon

Last edited by Captain Cuddles on Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: BD asks about head sets   BD asks about head sets Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 5:44 am

Fairly certain they would. But don't quote me on that.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: BD asks about head sets   BD asks about head sets Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 5:53 am

i'm hpoing so since i can grab a cheaper one instead of a 40 dollar one specificall designed for ps3 or sumthin
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: BD asks about head sets   BD asks about head sets Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 5:53 am

Most do, but keep in mind me, skip, baal and neo all have official ones and have absolutely no communication probs. Baal sounds mental but i think thats all him.

Just check out reviews of the one your buying to see if they are decent in general.

Oh yeah Zero is clear to, nonny's seem to work to. I think they are using third party ones. Whatever zero's using seems to be really clear though. Nonny doesn't talk all that much so i can't say all round quality on his one.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: BD asks about head sets   BD asks about head sets Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 5:57 am

i guess i'll just get an official one then at gamestop, was planning on getting rid of SSF4 now that i can barely play 360
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: BD asks about head sets   BD asks about head sets Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 5:59 am

Nah, I have a cheap, corded logitec one.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: BD asks about head sets   BD asks about head sets Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 5:59 am

Mr. Ryuji wrote:
i guess i'll just get an official one then at gamestop, was planning on getting rid of SSF4 now that i can barely play 360
If you want i can ask a couple of people what they're using next time i'm online. The ones i hear clearly that is.

I wouldn't rush to buy the official as a new official one is coming out so the old one should expect a price drop unless it gets sold out. I dunno.

You could try gamefaqs PS3 board i can ask if you want.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: BD asks about head sets   BD asks about head sets Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 6:00 am

Skip wrote:

I think zero's is corded to, that might make a huge difference in souhnd quality and might be why we hear you guys so clearly.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: BD asks about head sets   BD asks about head sets Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 6:03 am

Skip wrote:

i saw one for 25 dollars online but i don't know if it is carried in stores. does it have a mute button to mute the mic? i don't think anyone wants to hear everything in my house
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: BD asks about head sets   BD asks about head sets Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 6:06 am

As long as its not noisy to the point of us not being able to hear each other none of us would care.

Just don't take your mic with you when your using the bathroom or i'll boot you from the game so fast *shakes fist*

common courtesy is not to eat down your mic to, Baal seems like the kind of person who'd do that though.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: BD asks about head sets   BD asks about head sets Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 6:13 am

My old one did, but this one doesn't. Mind you, I got the one I'm currently using off my friend for $10 as he upgraded to a wireless one.

Superbuu3 wrote:
As long as its not noisy to the point of us not being able to hear each other none of us would care.

Just don't take your mic with you when your using the bathroom or i'll boot you from the game so fast *shakes fist*

common courtesy is not to eat down your mic to, Baal seems like the kind of person who'd do that though.
Like that time he was eating cereal and I totally picked it when no one else knew what it was?
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: BD asks about head sets   BD asks about head sets Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 6:14 am

Superbuu3 wrote:

thats the best part of having a mic......

i don't think you want to hear my dogs either, or game echo. im pretty sure i play my volume loud enough echo. i also drink soda when i play so i want to burp a lot too. impretty sure i need self mute. especially when i laugh hysterically at people getting pissed at me in call of doodee
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: BD asks about head sets   BD asks about head sets Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 6:17 am

this was the first one was considering, but it says out of stock, so i got to go t osee if they have one in my local store

http://www.cvs.com/CVSApp/catalog/shop_product_detail.jsp?filterBy=&skuId=473379&productId=473379&navAction=jump&navCount=3
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: BD asks about head sets   BD asks about head sets Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 6:17 am

I love it when you join a game in CoD and there's some 12 year old chump who starts mouthing off just because you have a mic. It's actually hilarious. Especially since you just use a few words they won't have ever heard and confuse the shit out of them.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: BD asks about head sets   BD asks about head sets Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 6:21 am

people get mad at me cause i own them, i still remember the first ranter on the first night i played doodee

BASEMENTDUDE!? no wonder were getting owned, fucking basementdude! You're mom should of got an abortion! look! his friends are all around the same rank too! they probably suck eachothers dicks! let's get the fuck out of here!
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: BD asks about head sets   BD asks about head sets Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 6:22 am

I'm not buying a call of duty game this gen. They price there game as standard at a higher price then any other game that in itself makes me think its a game for dicks. I mean its definitely not the best game on the system (admittedly CoD4 was awesome at the time), so i don't see why it should cost more then everything else hell i see COD4 still at full price in some places.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: BD asks about head sets   BD asks about head sets Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 6:24 am

cod4 is like 20 bucks here and black ops iss at a regular retail 59.99 here
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: BD asks about head sets   BD asks about head sets Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 6:24 am

Not as bad some kid making fun of me and my friend because we didn't get the game on day 1. Also stringing together every swear he knew and thought it was an amazing insult. And then referencing rape and blue waffle because he thought it made him hardcore.

We ended up breaking his spirit by just laughing at him until he left. It was funny because this kid was like 10, and he was talking about STIs and rape. Not to mention was making fun of us because we have better things to do that just play CoD all day, every day.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: BD asks about head sets   BD asks about head sets Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 6:29 am

really? that insult i posted had me laughing for a good while
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: BD asks about head sets   BD asks about head sets Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 6:30 am

Mr. Ryuji wrote:
cod4 is like 20 bucks here and black ops iss at a regular retail 59.99 here

I've no idea why its priced like that here. Also maybe it was CoD4 GOTY edition, either way that game should be greatist hits and there is no greatist hits version so it shows how badly its being milked.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: BD asks about head sets   BD asks about head sets Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 6:32 am

when you saw black ops are you sure you weren't looking at a LE version?

hardened edition is 79.99 here and prestige edition is over a 100 bucks so honestly, fuck that

not sure whast it comes with though. i think hardened comes with extra zombie levels

prestige comes with a rc toy car with a camera lol
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: BD asks about head sets   BD asks about head sets Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 6:36 am

Normal edition 45 pounds normal retail is 40 pounds, even if you shop around its 43 at the least
Prestige edition 130 pounds
Hardened edition was 65 pounds i think
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: BD asks about head sets   BD asks about head sets Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 6:38 am

thats dumb
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: BD asks about head sets   BD asks about head sets Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 6:42 am

We;re paying something like $60 more for our prestige edition

This company can go fuck themselves as far as i'm concerned.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: BD asks about head sets   BD asks about head sets Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 6:47 am

isn't 130 pounds about $160? pretige is 149.99 i think my short term memory is failing me right now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BD asks about head sets   BD asks about head sets Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BD asks about head sets
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next