Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Phoenix Wright is an idiot

Go down 
+3
Ace
brandon
Superbuu3
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

Phoenix Wright is an idiot - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Wright is an idiot   Phoenix Wright is an idiot - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 5:41 am

Which bad guy in JFA were you talking about?

Also I met godot just starting trial 2 he seems like a bit of a dick. I hate how he thinks he's amazing despite not having ever had a case. I mean did they just run out of ways to present new guys as good attorneys. Admittedly manfred and edgeworth set thebar ridiculously high in the first game. Franziska had a good shot at why she should be considered a big deal and she was alright by the end. This guy doesn't seem to have anything to suggest why he should be good ad edgeworth saying he's the best in the country seems a bit much.

i guess i'll have to see what he throws at me. Although almost always its wright walking into his own pitfalls.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Wright is an idiot   Phoenix Wright is an idiot - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 5:46 am

Godot is the greatest.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Wright is an idiot   Phoenix Wright is an idiot - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 4:07 pm

Godot shut up about your freaking coffee, go marry that freak with the bento boxes or something.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Wright is an idiot   Phoenix Wright is an idiot - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 4:30 pm

Phoenix Wright is an idiot - Page 3 Ani-godot-blows
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Wright is an idiot   Phoenix Wright is an idiot - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 4:52 pm

Phoenix Wright is an idiot - Page 3 Phoenix-Wright-coffee-on-his-head-phoenix-wright-2530837-100-100
DUDE!
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Wright is an idiot   Phoenix Wright is an idiot - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 12:44 am

You see? No other prosecutor can do that.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Wright is an idiot   Phoenix Wright is an idiot - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 2:11 am

Oh shit i'm edgeworth

NIIIIIIIIIICE
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Wright is an idiot   Phoenix Wright is an idiot - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 2:22 am

See, Edgeworth is such a bro.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Wright is an idiot   Phoenix Wright is an idiot - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 1:06 am

I'm guessing godot is the black haired guy in Mia's case and we'll find out later that he was her boyfriend, who died 8 months earlier seems stupid but i can't help but think thats gonna be the case.

Oh yeah and i think deauxim was there mum
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Wright is an idiot   Phoenix Wright is an idiot - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 9:22 am

Well thats the end of that chapter. I was pretty much bang on.

Definitely think godot is a cock.

Edgeworth and Franziska really develop and grow on you through the series, definitely not the case with godot.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Wright is an idiot   Phoenix Wright is an idiot - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 9:34 am

You didn't like Fran at first either. Give it time.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Wright is an idiot   Phoenix Wright is an idiot - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 9:45 am

Skip wrote:
You didn't like Fran at first either. Give it time.

Well he was still a cock by the end of the game. Fran was alright at the end of JFA, the whole runnning into court scene and its kinda nice cause her and edgeworth are buddie in the end credits. The coffee thing to RAGE.

Then in T&T she helps out adds some funny dialogue and properly saves everyones ass in the court context. She obviously also really cares about all the cast.

In terms of godot i struggled to believe he saved maya for any other reason then getting a chance to shank dahlia. I mean by all means it was an awful plan. Misty having to pay the price and poor pearl being traumatised again.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Wright is an idiot   Phoenix Wright is an idiot - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 9:56 am

I dunno. He did really care for Mia, I believe he really did save Maya because of how he felt about Mia.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Wright is an idiot   Phoenix Wright is an idiot - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 10:02 am

Skip wrote:
I dunno. He did really care for Mia, I believe he really did save Maya because of how he felt about Mia.
I really did take it as caring about mia to the extent he wanted revenge on her part his actions clearly weren't those of someone out to protect Maya there was so much room for error. Hell if Dahlia realised who's body she was in control of she could of just jumped off the cliff.

Fact was the guy was mad at himself and took it out on Phoenix and then he had so much pride he was willing to risk everyone at the cost of it. Admittedly they needed to be done in this way for the story, but those events happening paint a very diffrent picture to the guy that phoenix tries to make out godot was. If anything Phoenix is just such a dude he acts like godot did exactly what he would of done and we know phoenix would have done things less manly but totally saved everyone by the end of it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Wright is an idiot   Phoenix Wright is an idiot - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Phoenix Wright is an idiot
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3