Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Phoenix Wright Playthrough.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Phoenix Wright Playthrough. Empty
PostSubject: Phoenix Wright Playthrough.   Phoenix Wright Playthrough. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 11:50 pm

On Saturday I'm going do a PW playthrough with the first game in the series.

I'll continue with the next game if people like it or if I don't get bored.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Wright Playthrough.   Phoenix Wright Playthrough. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 11:55 pm

What you mean like a Let's PLay?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Wright Playthrough.   Phoenix Wright Playthrough. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 11:59 pm

Yes.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Wright Playthrough.   Phoenix Wright Playthrough. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 12:07 am

Sexy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Wright Playthrough.   Phoenix Wright Playthrough. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 12:35 am

Video or screenshot?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Wright Playthrough.   Phoenix Wright Playthrough. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 12:38 am

Which would you guys prefer? I'm planning on doing a video though.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Wright Playthrough.   Phoenix Wright Playthrough. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 12:40 am

These things are usually better with commentary. So unless you plan on providing your voice in the video, then screenshot would probably be better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Wright Playthrough.   Phoenix Wright Playthrough. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 12:45 am

Vergil wrote:
Which would you guys prefer? I'm planning on doing a video though.

Well, then would it be subtitled or voice over?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Wright Playthrough.   Phoenix Wright Playthrough. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 12:51 am

I have no mic and I'd rather not get a cheap one because those make your voice sound shitty.

I was thinking I'd record whatever then post my thoughts in the description. But, I could just insert that into the video with subtitles.

And If I were to do a picture play through, I don't know when I should snap a pic. Do I take a pic every time there's a major event? Or am I suppose to snap every minor thing?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Wright Playthrough.   Phoenix Wright Playthrough. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 12:54 am

Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Wright Playthrough.   Phoenix Wright Playthrough. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 12:54 am

Just snap whatever you feel like. Major plot points and conversations are obvious ones but you could always add some extra from the unnecessary stuff.

And if you're gonna do subtitles then you'll need widescreen otherwise you're gonna fuck it up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Wright Playthrough.   Phoenix Wright Playthrough. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 1:07 am

Sarbud wrote:
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net/pokemon-f76/pokemon-blue-challenge-normal-type-w-embedded-music-t7347.htm

I guess I'll use this as a guide. Alright, I'll do a picture play through then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Wright Playthrough.   Phoenix Wright Playthrough. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 1:00 am

liaaaaaaaaaaaar
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Wright Playthrough.   Phoenix Wright Playthrough. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 4:40 am

Oops, forgot about this.

TOMORROW. I SWEAR GUISE.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Wright Playthrough.   Phoenix Wright Playthrough. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 4:42 am

I PICKED UP YOUR SLACK
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Wright Playthrough.   Phoenix Wright Playthrough. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Phoenix Wright Playthrough.
Page 1 of 1