Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CoD black ops

Go down 
+8
Kimarous
Skip
ilikebacon3000
Neo
A_Nonny_Moose
Ace
Superbuu3
brandon
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
brandon
Basement Butterfly

CoD black ops Empty
PostSubject: CoD black ops   CoD black ops Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 12:16 am

was wondering if anyone might grab this

i'm curious about this game for its co-op play
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

CoD black ops Empty
PostSubject: Re: CoD black ops   CoD black ops Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 12:23 am

What kind of co-op play?

I'm not really a CoD fan i'm a clancy man myself
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
brandon
Basement Butterfly

CoD black ops Empty
PostSubject: Re: CoD black ops   CoD black ops Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 12:25 am

i like clancy too but i haven't heard any news of a new R6 game

i'm assuming the co-op is going to be something of a campaign like WaW or seperate missions with different objectives like MW2

i'm also going to assume that since the zombie mode is returning there is going to be co-op for that
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

CoD black ops Empty
PostSubject: Re: CoD black ops   CoD black ops Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 12:28 am

if i don't get this though i might give in to peer pressure and get MoH

i was a MoH fan back in the day but the new ones campaign didn't interest me in the least but i did have a blast playing online
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

CoD black ops Empty
PostSubject: Re: CoD black ops   CoD black ops Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 12:53 am

Mr.Kiryu wrote:
i like clancy too but i haven't heard any news of a new R6 game

i'm assuming the co-op is going to be something of a campaign like WaW or seperate missions with different objectives like MW2

i'm also going to assume that since the zombie mode is returning there is going to be co-op for that

Future soldier will be the shit, I'm getting that and probably no other shooter unless a new rainbow six shows up.

Zero will most likely be playing this you probably should ask him though he's seriously never on PSN you probably need to get his msn or something.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

CoD black ops Empty
PostSubject: Re: CoD black ops   CoD black ops Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 9:23 pm

i'm getting this, hopefully i'll find a copy on release
Back to top Go down
Ace
one crazy fool
Ace

CoD black ops Empty
PostSubject: Re: CoD black ops   CoD black ops Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 12:48 am

Everyone I know is getting this game.

Everyone. Whether Nerd, Girl, Jock or stoner, whether you have a PS3 PC or 360. This game is all people around me talk about. Thus my manditory buy.
Back to top Go down
http://gantzplayers.proboards.com/
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

CoD black ops Empty
PostSubject: Re: CoD black ops   CoD black ops Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 1:02 am

That's so sad.
Back to top Go down
Ace
one crazy fool
Ace

CoD black ops Empty
PostSubject: Re: CoD black ops   CoD black ops Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 1:27 am

I blame COD4 it started all the shit. But then before that it was Halo.. maybe counter strike? Nah regular people never played counterstrike.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

CoD black ops Empty
PostSubject: Re: CoD black ops   CoD black ops Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 1:33 am

Ace wrote:
Everyone I know is getting this game.

Everyone. Whether Nerd, Girl, Jock or stoner, whether you have a PS3 PC or 360. This game is all people around me talk about. Thus my manditory buy.
All you've done is say you have to follow others.

I certainly wouldn't pay money just to be doing the same as the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Ace
one crazy fool
Ace

CoD black ops Empty
PostSubject: Re: CoD black ops   CoD black ops Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 2:06 am

I want to play with people I know. Plus the game has Zombies. I originally was planning on getting the Wii version for the last 5 months.

So nope I'm not following, just commenting on it's popularity here.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

CoD black ops Empty
PostSubject: Re: CoD black ops   CoD black ops Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 2:22 am

Ace wrote:
I want to play with people I know. Plus the game has Zombies. I originally was planning on getting the Wii version for the last 5 months.

So nope I'm not following, just commenting on it's popularity here.
Oh right fair enough you made it sound like you didn't even really care about the game.

There are so many good games in the christmas run up i can't see a reason to buy stuff you weren't a hug fan of.
Back to top Go down
Ace
one crazy fool
Ace

CoD black ops Empty
PostSubject: Re: CoD black ops   CoD black ops Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 2:31 am

I enjoyed COD2 for the 360, WAW for the Wii, COD4 for the PS360 and MW Reflex for the Wii.

Thats basically my COD history from what I loved. I never got into MW2 like hardcore getting into it. I could play and kill people online but I prefer the COD wii controls.

Fuck I miss my Wii. You guys don't even know my pain.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

CoD black ops Empty
PostSubject: Re: CoD black ops   CoD black ops Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 3:15 am

i just reserved it today so i'm picking it up on release day

i hope my friends don't go to midnight release an level up a shitload without me >.>

im probably gonna grab it in the afternoon
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

CoD black ops Empty
PostSubject: Re: CoD black ops   CoD black ops Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 3:16 am

Ace wrote:
I blame COD4 it started all the shit. But then before that it was Halo.. maybe counter strike? Nah regular people never played counterstrike.

i never really liked halo all that much. back when 1 or 2 was released it was all timesplitters FP for me
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

CoD black ops Empty
PostSubject: Re: CoD black ops   CoD black ops Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 4:19 am

Ace wrote:
To be fair, the COD4 campaign was really fun and Halo CE multiplayer was fucking amazing. The problem is that everyone started trying to emulate both of those games styles instead of trying anything new.
Back to top Go down
ilikebacon3000
East Blue Pirate Captain
ilikebacon3000

CoD black ops Empty
PostSubject: Re: CoD black ops   CoD black ops Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 12:03 am

I loved the following games
-COD4
-MW2 (I raged alot, but it was fun to rage with friends.)
-Halo 3
-CounterStrike for xbox

So basically I feel I should get this game. I dunno. It looks fun. I can't really think right now. I'm tired. Damn.

I just hate how every shooter these days is like "CALL OF HALO 9000: MODERN WAREXPLOSION"
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

CoD black ops Empty
PostSubject: Re: CoD black ops   CoD black ops Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 10:52 pm

Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

CoD black ops Empty
PostSubject: Re: CoD black ops   CoD black ops Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 1:10 am

Hahaha
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

CoD black ops Empty
PostSubject: Re: CoD black ops   CoD black ops Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 4:15 am

picked it up bout an hour ago.

i've only tried multiplayer so far, and more or less, it's the same thing with different maps and killstreaks. the biggest change done is the fact that, in addition to ranking up, you have to buy weapons, perks, attachments and so forth, with in game cash that you earn through ranking up, buying and completing contracts (that i assume change on a daily basis judging from the "new contracts in: --:--:--" countdown) or by playing free-for-all matches called wager matches, though i haven't tried that yet so i have no idea what the rules are for it.

so far it has played well for me without too much lag with the exception of napalm strikes. when they're called in i lag like crazy......
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

CoD black ops Empty
PostSubject: Re: CoD black ops   CoD black ops Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 4:35 am

Yeah, I didn't expect it to change much. How's the community? Still camping and nade spamming?
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

CoD black ops Empty
PostSubject: Re: CoD black ops   CoD black ops Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 5:24 am

camping, yes. nade spamming no. treyarch was smart and did something about it. there is no one man army to re supply ammo, you can't use a grenade launcher attachment with scavenger, and if i remember right, secondary grenade launchers take a while to reload even with sleight of hand
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

CoD black ops Empty
PostSubject: Re: CoD black ops   CoD black ops Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 5:25 am

Ahh good. There really isn't much they can do about the camping, seeing as it's a style of play; but it's good to see they fixed the grenade spam.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

CoD black ops Empty
PostSubject: Re: CoD black ops   CoD black ops Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 5:29 am

oh wait.....

i suddenly have the feeling i'm wrong....

i'll have to check again later.....
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

CoD black ops Empty
PostSubject: Re: CoD black ops   CoD black ops Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 5:31 am

edit: oh wait i was right......

i'm fucking retarded today
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

CoD black ops Empty
PostSubject: Re: CoD black ops   CoD black ops Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CoD black ops
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next