Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Black-Ops II

Go down 
+4
A_Nonny_Moose
brandon
Neo
Old School
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Old School
A Pretty Fly Guy
Old School

Black-Ops II Empty
PostSubject: Black-Ops II   Black-Ops II Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 12:52 am

Wow...
Honestly, I was really impressed with this trailer.
I skipped Modern Warfare 3 because I wasn't going to buy another CoD game after Blops, but screw that.
Black-Ops was my favorite game in the entire franchise so I'm obligated to get this.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

Black-Ops II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black-Ops II   Black-Ops II Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 1:51 am

Fuck you.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

Black-Ops II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black-Ops II   Black-Ops II Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 1:56 am

nobody is classier than neo when it comes to CoD Cool
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

Black-Ops II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black-Ops II   Black-Ops II Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 2:01 am

I do like that Treyarch's CoD games are all different (you know what I mean). Was disappointed they were doing a straight sequel but it's not what I expecting, so that's a plus.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

Black-Ops II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black-Ops II   Black-Ops II Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 2:11 am

Wingers captainess cuddles is single and loves cod definitely mic with her, seriously sexy voice.

Also moose if you get blop2 instead of future soldier i will beat you.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
brandon
Basement Butterfly

Black-Ops II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black-Ops II   Black-Ops II Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 2:15 am

nonny will enjoy that as he eats spicy chicken wings
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

Black-Ops II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black-Ops II   Black-Ops II Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 2:31 am

Oh I won't buy it for myself. I'll probably end up getting it for my sister at Christmas and I'll borrow it from her later on.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

Black-Ops II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black-Ops II   Black-Ops II Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 2:34 am

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Oh I won't buy it for myself. I'll probably end up getting it for my sister at Christmas and I'll borrow it from her later on.
Tell your sister to get future soldier, i need a squad of 4.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

Black-Ops II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black-Ops II   Black-Ops II Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 2:35 am

is your sister hot?
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

Black-Ops II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black-Ops II   Black-Ops II Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 2:36 am

Pretty sure you've asked me that before and I'm pretty sure I told you she was underage.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

Black-Ops II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black-Ops II   Black-Ops II Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 2:37 am

Captain Cuddles wrote:
is your sister hot?
She's probably a kid. I think you've asked this before.

EDIT: haha yeah i was online for that one.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

Black-Ops II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black-Ops II   Black-Ops II Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 2:40 am

that was neo's sisters. unless i asked a long ass time ago
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

Black-Ops II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black-Ops II   Black-Ops II Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 2:43 am

Captain Cuddles wrote:
that was neo's sisters. unless i asked a long ass time ago
I think it might have been on the day you were stretching and disturbing Neo and Moose.

I'm pretty sure both of their sisters were mentioned.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

Black-Ops II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black-Ops II   Black-Ops II Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 2:45 am

i didn't mention either of their sisters when we played simpsons cause you and nonny were talking about combo systems in ninja gaiden and devil may cry
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

Black-Ops II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black-Ops II   Black-Ops II Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 2:48 am

Captain Cuddles wrote:
i didn't mention either of their sisters when we played simpsons cause you and nonny were talking about combo systems in ninja gaiden and devil may cry
What else does moose play that we play then? Almost everything i play with him you don't have.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

Black-Ops II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black-Ops II   Black-Ops II Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 2:53 am

if anything it was castle crashers but i only remember nonny laughing at my voice when we first played together and then you laughing at him when i insulted the way he was fighting the last bosses third form
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

Black-Ops II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black-Ops II   Black-Ops II Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 2:55 am

I'm certain it was during simpsons, we were on for quite a long time me and moose only argued for 2-3 levels. Also actually come to think of it you might've said that to neo while we were playing Payday a lot i think he was telling his sister to get lost or something. Either way i been present both times.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

Black-Ops II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black-Ops II   Black-Ops II Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 3:05 am

i know i said that to neo when we were playing payday. the only time i recall nonny talking about his sister was in my black ops topic.
Back to top Go down
Old School
A Pretty Fly Guy
Old School

Black-Ops II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black-Ops II   Black-Ops II Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 3:12 am

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
I do like that Treyarch's CoD games are all different (you know what I mean). Was disappointed they were doing a straight sequel but it's not what I expecting, so that's a plus.

Well Black-Ops itself was a sequel to World at War. However, it wasn't a direct sequel.
But this one looks very pleasing. I can't wait to see what they actually do to the game seeing that they have so much to work with.

What I'm interested in the most so far is the story. Blop's story was possibly the best in the entire franchise since it wasn't your typical military save the world theme like the Modern Warfare series. But more like a military sci-fi/thriller/suspense story.
I can't wait to see where they go with it in this.

Oh and Woods is back!
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

Black-Ops II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black-Ops II   Black-Ops II Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 3:38 am

Captain Cuddles wrote:
i know i said that to neo when we were playing payday. the only time i recall nonny talking about his sister was in my black ops topic.
Well two of us thought you did. I'm pretty sure anytime anyone's sister is mentioned you'd pretty much ask that question kinda like just now Razz
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

Black-Ops II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black-Ops II   Black-Ops II Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 5:51 am

Captain Cuddles wrote:
That's pretty coincidental that it gets brought up again in the black ops 2 topic then.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

Black-Ops II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black-Ops II   Black-Ops II Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 9:05 am

Old School wrote:
possibly the best in the entire franchise since it wasn't your typical military save the world theme like the Modern Warfare series
I agree.

Instead of "Are you a bad enough dude to save the world by shooting everything that moves?" it was "Are you a bad enough dude to save the president from yourself (omg so cool and edgy) by shooting everything that moves?"

That was much better.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

Black-Ops II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black-Ops II   Black-Ops II Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 9:11 am

Bag of Oranges wrote:
Old School wrote:
possibly the best in the entire franchise since it wasn't your typical military save the world theme like the Modern Warfare series
I agree.

Instead of "Are you a bad enough dude to save the world by shooting everything that moves?" it was "Are you a bad enough dude to save the president from yourself (omg so cool and edgy) by shooting everything that moves?"

That was much better.
Instantly see why Wingman likes it.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

Black-Ops II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black-Ops II   Black-Ops II Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 6:11 pm

Skip wrote:
Captain Cuddles wrote:
That's pretty coincidental that it gets brought up again in the black ops 2 topic then.

well nonny buys these games for his little sister. i didn't ask if she was hot in my black ops topic though
Back to top Go down
Old School
A Pretty Fly Guy
Old School

Black-Ops II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black-Ops II   Black-Ops II Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 9:57 pm

Bag of Oranges wrote:
Old School wrote:
I agree.

That was much better.

Well anything can sound dumb if you simplify it enough.

But I really enjoyed Black-Ops or rather Treyarch's need to always add something to keep the series fresh.
It looks like they're trying to do something new here this time around, but we can't really cone to a conclusion until we get some gameplay footage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Black-Ops II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black-Ops II   Black-Ops II Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black-Ops II
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next