Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I started watching Gossip Girl

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

I started watching Gossip Girl Empty
PostSubject: I started watching Gossip Girl   I started watching Gossip Girl Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 8:53 pm

I want to have sex with the entire female cast. At the same time.
Back to top Go down
Savage
Solar-Charged

PostSubject: Re: I started watching Gossip Girl   I started watching Gossip Girl Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 9:00 pm

Blake Lively would suffice for me.
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: I started watching Gossip Girl   I started watching Gossip Girl Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 10:43 pm

Taylor Momsen > Blake Lively > Leighton Meester > whoever plays Vanessa as far as beauty is concerned.

However, Blair represents exactly my personal idea of the perfect kind of girlfriend: a rich, classy, snobbish, smart, witty, relentless, manipulative, plotting, hot and sexy bitch. Too bad it's impossible to find girls like that. Episode "Victor, Victrola", where Blair gets out of control, is one of my favourite.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: I started watching Gossip Girl   I started watching Gossip Girl Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 10:49 pm

I think Leighton Meester would've been better as Serena and Blake Lively as Blair. Meester plays a bitch perfectly fine, but she looks a bit too cutesy, while Serena is supposed to be nice, but always looks like a bitch.

And Chuck Bass is hilarious. His one facial expression, the scheming, suave one, just makes me laugh every time. Especially when a dramatic scene went down and he comes walking in all "yo sup also have you seen my face im so smooth".
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: I started watching Gossip Girl   I started watching Gossip Girl Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 11:19 pm

Blake looked amazing as the new queen in season 2, even though that didn't last much. Even better and more stunning that Leighton admittedly.

And yes, Chuck is indeed awesome in season 1. He gets progressively a bit more serious in the later seasons, but he still remains one of the funniest guys in the show. Another character that I like is Georgina. She is basically a female Chuck, only worse, but she makes few appearances.

To be honest, I still haven't watched the last episodes of season 3. I got bored of the show as nothing really new and exciting was going on and Chuck and Blair didn't have as many funny moments. At least it wasn't as bad as OC's later seasons. My god, that show was always depressing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I started watching Gossip Girl   I started watching Gossip Girl Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I started watching Gossip Girl
Page 1 of 1