Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chou your name/avatar needs to change in light of the Gossip Girl finale.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

Chou your name/avatar needs to change in light of the Gossip Girl finale. Empty
PostSubject: Chou your name/avatar needs to change in light of the Gossip Girl finale.   Chou your name/avatar needs to change in light of the Gossip Girl finale. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 2:40 pm

My sister just spent half an hour telling me about it, I thought the reveal was actually pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Chou your name/avatar needs to change in light of the Gossip Girl finale.   Chou your name/avatar needs to change in light of the Gossip Girl finale. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 2:44 pm

HAHAHA, I admire your patience, the number of times you end up having to hear about stuff because your sister goes on about it.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Chou your name/avatar needs to change in light of the Gossip Girl finale.   Chou your name/avatar needs to change in light of the Gossip Girl finale. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 2:47 pm

I didn't actually mind, I watched the first season a couple of years ago and it wasn't that bad so I was curious how it all wrapped up.
Back to top Go down
Casa
RULES OF NATURE
Casa

PostSubject: Re: Chou your name/avatar needs to change in light of the Gossip Girl finale.   Chou your name/avatar needs to change in light of the Gossip Girl finale. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 8:33 pm

Was the Gossip Girl secretly a man all along?
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Chou your name/avatar needs to change in light of the Gossip Girl finale.   Chou your name/avatar needs to change in light of the Gossip Girl finale. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 8:53 pm

Yes.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Chou your name/avatar needs to change in light of the Gossip Girl finale.   Chou your name/avatar needs to change in light of the Gossip Girl finale. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 8:55 pm

Chou your name/avatar needs to change in light of the Gossip Girl finale. Penn%20Badgley
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: Chou your name/avatar needs to change in light of the Gossip Girl finale.   Chou your name/avatar needs to change in light of the Gossip Girl finale. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 10:24 pm

I fucking hate social climbers like Dan Humphrey. I've always wanted Serena to end up with Nathaniel or at least someone else and the whole Humphrey family to die.
Oh well, it was a good episode. I'll be totally dressing up like Chuck tomorrow.

Spoiler:

I will miss Gossip Girl. I hope that new teen drama which is a prequel to Sex and the City will be decent.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Chou your name/avatar needs to change in light of the Gossip Girl finale.   Chou your name/avatar needs to change in light of the Gossip Girl finale. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 10:36 pm

Teen Carrie doesn't even look like a horse monster.
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: Chou your name/avatar needs to change in light of the Gossip Girl finale.   Chou your name/avatar needs to change in light of the Gossip Girl finale. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 11:07 pm

Teen Carrie is not a MILF. Sex and the City without MILFs just doesn't feel right, but I'll give it a chance.

I don't understand why Serena married her stalker. She used to hate GG. As much as I disliked him though, that scene was excellent.

I loved GG because of Kristen's sexy voice. I feel like I've been trolled. I didn't expect Dan to be her; it doesn't really make sense.
Back to top Go down
Casa
RULES OF NATURE
Casa

PostSubject: Re: Chou your name/avatar needs to change in light of the Gossip Girl finale.   Chou your name/avatar needs to change in light of the Gossip Girl finale. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 12:07 am

Wait so it really was a guy?
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: Chou your name/avatar needs to change in light of the Gossip Girl finale.   Chou your name/avatar needs to change in light of the Gossip Girl finale. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 12:25 am

Yeah, a lonely boy from Brooklyn.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Chou your name/avatar needs to change in light of the Gossip Girl finale.   Chou your name/avatar needs to change in light of the Gossip Girl finale. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 1:49 am

Your Mafia game is retroactively ruined now.
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: Chou your name/avatar needs to change in light of the Gossip Girl finale.   Chou your name/avatar needs to change in light of the Gossip Girl finale. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 2:36 am

The world can now end for all I care.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chou your name/avatar needs to change in light of the Gossip Girl finale.   Chou your name/avatar needs to change in light of the Gossip Girl finale. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chou your name/avatar needs to change in light of the Gossip Girl finale.
Page 1 of 1