Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Good Games, Buu.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Good Games, Buu. Empty
PostSubject: Good Games, Buu.   Good Games, Buu. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 1:52 am

I'm surprised I won so many rounds. I was pretty much mashin like, 85% of the time.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

Good Games, Buu. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Games, Buu.   Good Games, Buu. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 1:55 am

that was awesome man, seriously so many close matches despite us both playing with characters we weren't used to. I think i'm gonna get back into this. Was only planning to play a few rounds i think we played like 2 hours. Even after that was pretty 50/50.

That one between El fuerte and M bison was jokes. Could not believe the shit you were doing with gouken.

and damn seriously your the best guy player i've played you did some cool shit, and vega to i don't think i;ve ever even played a good vega before.

Definitely gotta do that again though.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net

Good Games, Buu. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Games, Buu.   Good Games, Buu. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 2:00 am

Shit, I was amazed you pulled off Guile and Vega's ultra, charge ultra commands are a bitch. The shit I was doing was nothin (It was mostly mashing) you got a better handle on the game than I do.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

Good Games, Buu. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Games, Buu.   Good Games, Buu. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 2:06 am

Lol i was suprised when i pulled off Guile's ultra i had no clue what the buttons were i guessed it was something like that and did it. I was amazed when i actually landed it. I also been playing street fighter since like SF2 turbo was out lol.

But your timing with guy's specials was insane you went through most special move defenses and abused delay gaps in the supers. I didn't even know you could do some of that shit.

Seriously your ability to land that somersault piledriver move in basically any situation was insane. I'm gonna look through a few of the replays when i got time. Definitely a good few fights worth saving. The last one was great as well.

You're also probably the only person who hasn't struggled against my balrog, i've taken down people a couple of ranks higher then me with that guy.

Think i'm definitely gonna main adon though he definitely looked good at times i haven't really played with him.
Back to top Go down

Good Games, Buu. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Games, Buu.   Good Games, Buu. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 2:15 am

Superbuu3 wrote:
But your timing with guy's specials was insane you went through most special move defenses and abused delay gaps in the supers. I didn't even know you could do some of that shit.

Seriously your ability to land that somersault piledriver move in basically any situation was insane. I'm gonna look through a few of the replays when i got time. Definitely a good few fights worth saving. The last one was great as well.

Guy IMO is pretty easy to learn. I finished all his trials except 24 on the first day I got the game. During our matches a lot of the time I missed his air grabs though and I got fucked up for it. Like our last match, I tried to show off by landing a EX Izuna Drop and I got wasted when you were down to only 1 hp. The crazy shit I was doing was mostly luck and mashing.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

Good Games, Buu. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Games, Buu.   Good Games, Buu. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 2:24 am

Well it definitely works so it can't be mindless.

I think if we played against each other a few more times we'd get a lot better at this. I definitely felt i was improving as i was playing today. Thing is when you play randoms online they're normally scared to mix shit up. Whereas when you play people you know you can do riskier stuff and try out new moves and combos. Definitely more fun to play that way. Was glad the lag cleared up for a decent portion of our matches there was only a couple that got completely wrecked.
Back to top Go down

Good Games, Buu. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Games, Buu.   Good Games, Buu. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 2:35 am

Superbuu3 wrote:

I think if we played against each other a few more times we'd get a lot better at this. I definitely felt i was improving as i was playing today. Thing is when you play randoms online they're normally scared to mix shit up. Whereas when you play people you know you can do riskier stuff and try out new moves and combos. Definitely more fun to play that way. Was glad the lag cleared up for a decent portion of our matches there was only a couple that got completely wrecked.

I fucking hate rank matches, they're just so boring. They either stay in the corner and spam fireballs or jump all the time. (Which is why I had so much BP with Vega, all I had to do was air grab to win) Anyway, if you ever want to play again just send me a message on PSN.

Quote :
Was glad the lag cleared up for a decent portion of our matches there was only a couple that got completely wrecked
Yeah, I should have hooked up my PS3 directly to my internet box thingie maybe all those lag matches could have been avoided. I was too lazy though, I'll definitely connect it next time.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

Good Games, Buu. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Games, Buu.   Good Games, Buu. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 2:43 am

Babby wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:

I fucking hate rank matches, they're just so boring. They either stay in the corner and spam fireballs or jump all the time. (Which is why I had so much by BP with Vega, all I had to do was air grab and the matches were free) Anyway, if you ever want to play again just send me a message on PSN.
Same I get really fed up the number of times i fight someone who chooses akuma and jumps back fireball spamming me or some other cheap trick. I'll definitely play you again sometime, its more an issue of if we'll be on at the same time.

Quote :
Was glad the lag cleared up for a decent portion of our matches there was only a couple that got completely wrecked
Yeah, I should have hooked up my PS3 directly to my internet box thingie maybe all those lag matches could have been avoided. I was too lazy though, I'll definitely connect it next time.[/quote]

I found that minimises lag problems so its well worth doing.
Back to top Go down

Good Games, Buu. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Games, Buu.   Good Games, Buu. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 2:54 am

Anyway, I'm outta here. Later.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

Good Games, Buu. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Games, Buu.   Good Games, Buu. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 4:34 pm

Er, I gotta get SSFIV. I've been stuck playing SFIV at a friends house.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

Good Games, Buu. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Games, Buu.   Good Games, Buu. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:33 pm

Definitely get it by far the best fighting game of this gen. Playing it again made me realise just how good it is.

SF4 was really crap comparatively.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

Good Games, Buu. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Games, Buu.   Good Games, Buu. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:44 pm

I'll play anyone right now if they want to have a go.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

Good Games, Buu. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Games, Buu.   Good Games, Buu. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 2:52 am

No one? I sad.
Back to top Go down

Good Games, Buu. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Games, Buu.   Good Games, Buu. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 2:53 am

I'll play you as long as you don't main Blanka.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

Good Games, Buu. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Games, Buu.   Good Games, Buu. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 2:54 am

I main Sakura and Dudley.
Back to top Go down

Good Games, Buu. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Games, Buu.   Good Games, Buu. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 2:55 am

k. I'll get on now, hopefully my connection isn't too shit. I don't feel like connecting it directly.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

Good Games, Buu. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Games, Buu.   Good Games, Buu. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 2:57 am

sorry about earlier i had to go

i might jump on the bandwagon in a bit i can't sleep
Back to top Go down

Good Games, Buu. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Games, Buu.   Good Games, Buu. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 2:58 am

Superbuu3 wrote:
sorry about earlier i had to go

i might jump on the bandwagon in a bit i can't sleep

Nah, it's cool. I had to get going soon too. But you were right. Direct connection made a huge difference, those matches were completely lag free.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

Good Games, Buu. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Games, Buu.   Good Games, Buu. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 2:59 am

yeah it makes a huge difference my bro refuses to direct connect and from the down the road he manages to lag, luckily i very rarely play with him
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

Good Games, Buu. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Games, Buu.   Good Games, Buu. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 3:04 am

Buu are you joining? We have a three man room, with a slot waiting for you if you want to.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

Good Games, Buu. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Games, Buu.   Good Games, Buu. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 3:14 am

yeah xure one sec
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

Good Games, Buu. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Games, Buu.   Good Games, Buu. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 3:16 am

I will never get the timing for that combo down.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

Good Games, Buu. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Games, Buu.   Good Games, Buu. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 3:24 am

Give me a second Buu, I accidentally accepted another match with Vergil.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

Good Games, Buu. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Games, Buu.   Good Games, Buu. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 3:31 am

Did Guy's frames just start fizzling?
Back to top Go down

Good Games, Buu. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Games, Buu.   Good Games, Buu. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 3:54 am

Holy shit baal. You're good crazy at this game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Good Games, Buu. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Games, Buu.   Good Games, Buu. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good Games, Buu.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next