Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A very good video about anime by MasakoX

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

A very good video about anime by MasakoX Empty
PostSubject: A very good video about anime by MasakoX   A very good video about anime by MasakoX Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 11:07 pm

Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: A very good video about anime by MasakoX   A very good video about anime by MasakoX Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 11:38 pm

Saw that the other day, all he basically said(from what I understand) is that we're able to subject to ourselves the bad series over there that we couldn't before years ago and that's why it's "seemingly" going downhill recently when there was always crap, back then and now. But who didn't know that?

And nevermind Japanese cartoons' problems, all that's really going downhill for them is the "craze/fad". There should be videos complaining about how our animated shows are going downhill. Enough Spongebob clones and ugly, poorly drawn caricatures already.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: A very good video about anime by MasakoX   A very good video about anime by MasakoX Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 11:45 pm

Ugh, you know they're still making new Spongebob episodes.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: A very good video about anime by MasakoX   A very good video about anime by MasakoX Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 11:53 pm

I noticed. I must say though, I don't really have an issue with that show(as much as I find it lousy), it's the fact that a lot of other animated shows are pretty much the same damn thing. You know how Japan has those slice-of-life shows revolving around bug-eyed school girls with no personality like MasakoX mentioned? The "spongebob formula" is pretty much the western animation world's equivalent of that.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: A very good video about anime by MasakoX   A very good video about anime by MasakoX Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 1:37 am

Although, to those show's credit they're still enjoyable and funny like Pre-Movie Spongebob.

But yes, It'd be nice to see something new.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: A very good video about anime by MasakoX   A very good video about anime by MasakoX Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 3:50 am

When Nickelodeon or Cartoon Network gets a hold of something popular, they use the formula and recreate. The same thing is with all the non animated shows that Nick airs like iCarly.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: A very good video about anime by MasakoX   A very good video about anime by MasakoX Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 12:46 pm

He had his hand down his pants, i stopped watching
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A very good video about anime by MasakoX   A very good video about anime by MasakoX Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A very good video about anime by MasakoX
Page 1 of 1