Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I hate spending time waiting for shit to download or looking for dubbed anime so I am using Netflix for it, so let's watch Anime on Netflix.

Go down 
+8
Skip
Talking Sock
Haseoviawesome
Kaio
Savage
Kaede
Baal
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

I hate spending time waiting for shit to download or looking for dubbed anime so I am using Netflix for it, so let's watch Anime on Netflix. Empty
PostSubject: I hate spending time waiting for shit to download or looking for dubbed anime so I am using Netflix for it, so let's watch Anime on Netflix.   I hate spending time waiting for shit to download or looking for dubbed anime so I am using Netflix for it, so let's watch Anime on Netflix. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 6:46 pm

I decided to start with Sekirei and man do I regret it. The main character is boring as hell, his love interest is obnoxiously stupid, the boss of the love interest is another eccentric idiot (Is there any other kind in Anime?) and finally the men look like women more so than usual.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

I hate spending time waiting for shit to download or looking for dubbed anime so I am using Netflix for it, so let's watch Anime on Netflix. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate spending time waiting for shit to download or looking for dubbed anime so I am using Netflix for it, so let's watch Anime on Netflix.   I hate spending time waiting for shit to download or looking for dubbed anime so I am using Netflix for it, so let's watch Anime on Netflix. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 7:04 pm

Episode 2

Musubi is still an idiot, Minato is still boring and the only fun characters so far that aren't obnoxious are Uzume and Tsukiumi, the latter of which speaks in such an over the top manner I can not do anything else but laugh whenever something comes out of her mouth.

Also, I'm only two episodes in and the series' premise is pretty much that in order for people to get to the great beyond in the sky (And by that they mean Heaven and by that they mean Sex) they must have a Sekirei guide them there. A sekirei is basically a superpowered hot girl that gains even more superpowers when she gets horny (I AM NOT MAKING THIS UP) and every girl that isn't a little girl has big breasts.

Oh and the innkeeper is another one of those "Nice but hellishly scary girls", which lost its humorous effect back in... forever ago. Finally, there is some ninja kid with the same voice actor and same hair and face (Which only the bottom half is covered by a mask) that you can obviously tell is another character in the series so that's going to be a very lackluster surprise.

WONDERFUL.
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: I hate spending time waiting for shit to download or looking for dubbed anime so I am using Netflix for it, so let's watch Anime on Netflix.   I hate spending time waiting for shit to download or looking for dubbed anime so I am using Netflix for it, so let's watch Anime on Netflix. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 8:13 pm

You're watching Sekirei instead of Tatami Galaxy subbed on FUNis Youtube?
I don't even
Back to top Go down
Savage
Solar-Charged

PostSubject: Re: I hate spending time waiting for shit to download or looking for dubbed anime so I am using Netflix for it, so let's watch Anime on Netflix.   I hate spending time waiting for shit to download or looking for dubbed anime so I am using Netflix for it, so let's watch Anime on Netflix. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 8:23 pm

You're watching Seikirei period.
> my face when
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: I hate spending time waiting for shit to download or looking for dubbed anime so I am using Netflix for it, so let's watch Anime on Netflix.   I hate spending time waiting for shit to download or looking for dubbed anime so I am using Netflix for it, so let's watch Anime on Netflix. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 8:40 pm

I've never heard of these shows.

I hope Sora calls you guys weeaboos at least twice a day too.
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Should of learned English
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: I hate spending time waiting for shit to download or looking for dubbed anime so I am using Netflix for it, so let's watch Anime on Netflix.   I hate spending time waiting for shit to download or looking for dubbed anime so I am using Netflix for it, so let's watch Anime on Netflix. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 10:45 pm

Kaio wrote:

Back to top Go down
Scratchin' Bastard

PostSubject: Re: I hate spending time waiting for shit to download or looking for dubbed anime so I am using Netflix for it, so let's watch Anime on Netflix.   I hate spending time waiting for shit to download or looking for dubbed anime so I am using Netflix for it, so let's watch Anime on Netflix. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 12:40 am

I hate spending time waiting for shit to download or looking for dubbed anime so I am using Netflix for it, so let's watch Anime on Netflix. Sekirei01

I'm completely turned off already
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: I hate spending time waiting for shit to download or looking for dubbed anime so I am using Netflix for it, so let's watch Anime on Netflix.   I hate spending time waiting for shit to download or looking for dubbed anime so I am using Netflix for it, so let's watch Anime on Netflix. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 12:43 am

The only thing good about this show so far is Tsukiumi's YE OLDE ENGLISH way of talking, other than that this is massively crap.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: I hate spending time waiting for shit to download or looking for dubbed anime so I am using Netflix for it, so let's watch Anime on Netflix.   I hate spending time waiting for shit to download or looking for dubbed anime so I am using Netflix for it, so let's watch Anime on Netflix. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 12:59 am

Kaio wrote:

That's a lot of work.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: I hate spending time waiting for shit to download or looking for dubbed anime so I am using Netflix for it, so let's watch Anime on Netflix.   I hate spending time waiting for shit to download or looking for dubbed anime so I am using Netflix for it, so let's watch Anime on Netflix. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 1:02 am

Your mom's a lot of work.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: I hate spending time waiting for shit to download or looking for dubbed anime so I am using Netflix for it, so let's watch Anime on Netflix.   I hate spending time waiting for shit to download or looking for dubbed anime so I am using Netflix for it, so let's watch Anime on Netflix. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 1:03 am

It's like you want to be my bitch.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: I hate spending time waiting for shit to download or looking for dubbed anime so I am using Netflix for it, so let's watch Anime on Netflix.   I hate spending time waiting for shit to download or looking for dubbed anime so I am using Netflix for it, so let's watch Anime on Netflix. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 1:06 am

Fuck you, this shit's boring. I said that in hopes you would say something interesting.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: I hate spending time waiting for shit to download or looking for dubbed anime so I am using Netflix for it, so let's watch Anime on Netflix.   I hate spending time waiting for shit to download or looking for dubbed anime so I am using Netflix for it, so let's watch Anime on Netflix. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 1:11 am

Watch something better.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: I hate spending time waiting for shit to download or looking for dubbed anime so I am using Netflix for it, so let's watch Anime on Netflix.   I hate spending time waiting for shit to download or looking for dubbed anime so I am using Netflix for it, so let's watch Anime on Netflix. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 1:13 am

Yeah, watch some more Community.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: I hate spending time waiting for shit to download or looking for dubbed anime so I am using Netflix for it, so let's watch Anime on Netflix.   I hate spending time waiting for shit to download or looking for dubbed anime so I am using Netflix for it, so let's watch Anime on Netflix. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 1:22 am

SOK wrote:
Watch something better.

I can't Sora, I'm contractually obligated to watch awful things before I'm allowed to enjoy something good.

For instance, for every last shitty episode of this I watch, I get to enjoy 12 televised/movie related media.

I plan to watch some new Community and How I met Your Mother episodes I downloaded recently after I'm done watching this awful shit.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: I hate spending time waiting for shit to download or looking for dubbed anime so I am using Netflix for it, so let's watch Anime on Netflix.   I hate spending time waiting for shit to download or looking for dubbed anime so I am using Netflix for it, so let's watch Anime on Netflix. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 1:25 am

You could join in the Tangled stream with us when it begins.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: I hate spending time waiting for shit to download or looking for dubbed anime so I am using Netflix for it, so let's watch Anime on Netflix.   I hate spending time waiting for shit to download or looking for dubbed anime so I am using Netflix for it, so let's watch Anime on Netflix. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 1:29 am

Oh boy, the little girl character is a part of the main group, I couldn't be happier.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: I hate spending time waiting for shit to download or looking for dubbed anime so I am using Netflix for it, so let's watch Anime on Netflix.   I hate spending time waiting for shit to download or looking for dubbed anime so I am using Netflix for it, so let's watch Anime on Netflix. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 1:51 am

I'm really getting sick of quirky characters who wreak havoc and don't pay for their actions. Reminds me of the boss in D. Gray Man who destroys a whole fucking city while trying to kill a guy he thought was dating his sister... god, this is stupid.
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: I hate spending time waiting for shit to download or looking for dubbed anime so I am using Netflix for it, so let's watch Anime on Netflix.   I hate spending time waiting for shit to download or looking for dubbed anime so I am using Netflix for it, so let's watch Anime on Netflix. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 10:40 am

Kaio wrote:

No, if I had called it by it's Japanese title, Yojouhan Shinwa Taikei, that would have been a weeaboo thing to do.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: I hate spending time waiting for shit to download or looking for dubbed anime so I am using Netflix for it, so let's watch Anime on Netflix.   I hate spending time waiting for shit to download or looking for dubbed anime so I am using Netflix for it, so let's watch Anime on Netflix. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 11:11 am

Episode 9, ALMOST DONE THANK GOD.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: I hate spending time waiting for shit to download or looking for dubbed anime so I am using Netflix for it, so let's watch Anime on Netflix.   I hate spending time waiting for shit to download or looking for dubbed anime so I am using Netflix for it, so let's watch Anime on Netflix. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 11:15 am

WHY DO YOU SUBJECT YOURSELF TO SOMETHING YOU HATE

So you can enjoy everything else a lot more?
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: I hate spending time waiting for shit to download or looking for dubbed anime so I am using Netflix for it, so let's watch Anime on Netflix.   I hate spending time waiting for shit to download or looking for dubbed anime so I am using Netflix for it, so let's watch Anime on Netflix. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 11:26 am

Yes.

EPISODE 11, Tsukiumi, the Twins and Kuno are still the only good characters.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: I hate spending time waiting for shit to download or looking for dubbed anime so I am using Netflix for it, so let's watch Anime on Netflix.   I hate spending time waiting for shit to download or looking for dubbed anime so I am using Netflix for it, so let's watch Anime on Netflix. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 11:32 am

The worst thing about all of this is it's an obnoxious kind of anime filled with sexual fanservice and it's boring as fuck. I love Queen's Blade, Kampfer and Ikkitousen because... while those are just as stupid, they're self-aware and understand exactly who their demographic is. Sekirei seems to think I give a shit about their stupid characters and if they live together forever or not, I like only four characters in this whole clusterfuck of characters and that's it. Compare that to Ikkitousen, Queen's Blade or Kampfer, where I can either like or at least stand most of the cast.

I can't do that with Sekirei, with Sekirei I can only hate it due to how seriously it takes itself and it's so boring because of that.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: I hate spending time waiting for shit to download or looking for dubbed anime so I am using Netflix for it, so let's watch Anime on Netflix.   I hate spending time waiting for shit to download or looking for dubbed anime so I am using Netflix for it, so let's watch Anime on Netflix. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 11:36 am

Skip wrote:
WHY DO YOU SUBJECT YOURSELF TO SOMETHING YOU HATE

So you can enjoy everything else a lot more?

These are mad times we live in, mad!
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: I hate spending time waiting for shit to download or looking for dubbed anime so I am using Netflix for it, so let's watch Anime on Netflix.   I hate spending time waiting for shit to download or looking for dubbed anime so I am using Netflix for it, so let's watch Anime on Netflix. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 11:47 am

Last Episode, thank god.

EDIT: Apparently I'm supposed to care that the enormous idiot is about to die or fade or whatever the fuck it is these things do when their symbol disappears.

DOUBLE EDIT: DEUS EX MACHINA, DEUS EX MACHINA, GOTTA GET THAT DEUS EX MACHINA!

TRIPLE EDIT: I dunno, I also kind of like the little sister and her sekirei, they aren't obnoxious nor have they been forced down my throat the entire series.
Back to top Go down

I hate spending time waiting for shit to download or looking for dubbed anime so I am using Netflix for it, so let's watch Anime on Netflix.
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next