Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes)

Go down 
+7
Skip
Old School
brandon
Neo
Rockstar_Sinistar
A_Nonny_Moose
Superbuu3
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
brandon
Basement Butterfly

Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes)   Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 5:39 am

possibly, with me you never know
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes)   Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 10:40 am

Well we got better armour now, and we probably know what weapons to get to be more effective. I'm thinking we might need a button reconfig to make us more effective though. Its pretty awkward to change weapons on the fly, this isn't like a typical game where you get breathing space after you fire a shot, its fucking hard to change weapons and do shit.

Skip wrote:
Ok, since Buu apparently missed this for whatever reason.

Mr. Ryuji wrote:
ok i got bored of playing by myself
I never thought you'd ever say this.

You're making progress BD.

HisEllisness wrote:
Mr. Ryuji wrote:
i was getting super hungry so i had a hard time focusing on things in the dark :/

i'm worried to do it on hard, lets do a few solo missions on hard and we'll see from there

wait, were you still talking about your dick?
Lol
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes)   Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 2:00 am

actually, i didn't notice until today but there is an enormous glare on my tv when we play. i did pretty horrible today after you stopped because of it....
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes)   Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 2:58 am

I was playing way worse then you today.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes)   Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 4:02 am

after you logged off i played more and that's when the glare on my tv came, roughly around the time i was playing with you when i was sucking balls
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes)   Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 5:42 am

So, I heard Rockstar got Dead Nation today.
Back to top Go down
http://thepit.forumotion.com/
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes)   Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 2:26 pm

Tell them to get back to making a GTA game with Tommy Vercetti
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes)   Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 11:45 pm

XD

But yeah, When should I hop on?
Back to top Go down
http://thepit.forumotion.com/
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes)   Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 11:50 pm

i'll play with you now if you like, dude
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes)   Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 12:11 am

hey buu, if you haven't changed your configuration yet, try it like this

L2 - prev weapon
R2 - next weapon
triangle - prev item
x - next item
[] - reload
click L3 - rush
click R3 - melee

i did it like this so you don't have to stand still while switching equipment, it might take a while to get use to after using default for so long but once you do i am sure the game will be easier in those chaotic moments
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes)   Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 1:23 am

That sounds like a good set up i was thinking weapon change on the triggers, but your left and right click seem like an ingnius move i like it.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes)   Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 1:30 am

bob and i have a bad connection to each other......

it could be because my whole family is home, and almost everyone uses the internet when we are home
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes)   Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 1:32 am

Oh that sucks, me and you have a good one for the most part. I can't get on right now either i'm feeling a bit shitty so i'm staying in bed.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes)   Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 1:40 am

ya no prob, maybe tomorrow or something?

i think my bro is streaming a movie online. i think that might be why we lagged so much.

bob, if you want to try again i don't mind playing mission mode. we should wait for a good connection to play campaign. lag has more consequences in campaign than mission modes since multiplier doesn't carry over from level to level
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes)   Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 1:45 am

Bob has some serious bad luck when trying to play online.

Although we did have good times on SR2 since then everything we tried was a disaster.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes)   Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 1:59 am

i might buy SR2 from my friend, i'm just crossing my fingers his bro doesn't want it
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes)   Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 2:11 am

Mr. Ryuji wrote:
i might buy SR2 from my friend, i'm just crossing my fingers his bro doesn't want it
:O
U serious bro that would be fucking awesome.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes)   Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 2:17 am

ya i've been looking to get this since i can barely play my 360, i loved character customization in this game
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes)   Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 9:44 am

how the hell did finland take second place? i always thought the top 3 would be U.S Canada and U.K
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes)   Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 9:48 am

Yeah i saw them sneaking up

I need to do my part for my country i guess thats the problem also i think house marque are finnish.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes)   Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 9:56 am

I looked at the campaign scores and someone from finland has over 1 billion
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes)   Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 9:57 am

you wanna try to play through another campaign, buu? i'm on right now, just finished playing with my firend
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes)   Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 10:07 am

I can't play for a while.

I'll try and get on tonight though. Another campaign run sounds good. What difficulty?
I'll try and get some practice in beforehand.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes)   Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 10:09 am

well i want to try and get a good score, which i doubt we'll get on grim so normal again, if that's cool wiih you
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes)   Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 10:20 am

alright cool.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes)   Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes)
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next