Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes)

Go down 
+7
Skip
Old School
brandon
Neo
Rockstar_Sinistar
A_Nonny_Moose
Superbuu3
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes)   Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 4:19 am

Only up to the third level, I haven't played it much yet.
I've already upgraded the Shotgun half way so I'll finish that off then move on to another gun, probably the next one I unlock, whatever it might be.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes)   Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 4:24 am

flame thrower is the next available, i suggest waiting for the blade cannon which appears after that.
the blade cannon kills everything in a straight line so a well placed shot can deal with a horde. it's downside is ammo limitations and ammo expenses
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes)   Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 12:05 pm

Yeah the shotgun really only felt good for the bosses the times i didn't get blind sided by one of those blade fuckers, they died pretty quick with it.

I've only played this on co-op and i like to think i'm a competent player but shit gets real at certain points i can't imagine how hard the three higher difficulties would be.

Seriously that was great fun, hopefully they patch the voice chat.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes)   Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 9:24 pm

i'm on right now if you want to play some. tried to wake up earlier, but i got real cozy today :/
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes)   Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 9:26 pm

Mr. Ryuji wrote:
i'm on right now if you want to play some. tried to wake up earlier, but i got real cozy today :/
I did play today but i didn't play campaign so i wouldn't overwrite our game Very Happy. I probably won't be on for a while though.

Also voice caht is coming to this game WOOT:

http://www.thesixthaxis.com/2010/12/02/dead-nation-voice-chat-coming-soon/
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes)   Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 9:29 pm

Superbuu3 wrote:
Yeah the shotgun really only felt good for the bosses the times i didn't get blind sided by one of those blade fuckers, they died pretty quick with it.

it's because of the stupid ass camera, if you play single player the camera is always on you so it's a lot harder to get ambushed like you always did when we played. though we're usually close together, i run off on my own to try and deal with those screamers as fast as i can.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes)   Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 9:33 pm

Mr. Ryuji wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:

it's because of the stupid ass camera, if you play single player the camera is always on you so it's a lot harder to get ambushed like you always did when we played. though we're usually close together, i run off on my own to try and deal with those screamers as fast as i can.
I only worked out who the screamers were today adn those bitches are annoying. The toughest zombies in game appear to be the blade guys unless there's something else i missed.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes)   Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 9:37 pm

i forgot to mention i think we missed some armor pieces early on, but i think they're pretty much worthless by now

i still can't believe how much damage i take, after i saw what they were doing to us i built my character for endurance, i guess it doesn't decrease damage like i thought

also i think solo campaign data is seperate from online, i noticed when i played with you though that my armor carried over.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes)   Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 9:41 pm

Mr. Ryuji wrote:
i forgot to mention i think we missed some armor pieces early on, but i think they're pretty much worthless by now

i still can't believe how much damage i take, after i saw what they were doing to us i built my character for endurance, i guess it doesn't decrease damage like i thought

also i think solo campaign data is seperate from online, i noticed when i played with you though that my armor carried over.
Armour always carries over apparently.

I heard someone say endurance effected the rate at which your dash bar increases.

I guess we should fiddle about with it. I normally try to make agility as high as possible, as i prefer to retreat and fire, strength is something i don't really care about but we might need to rethink our tactics.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes)   Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 9:42 pm

well, i think dash is the most important thing since we seem to get in a bind a lot, but it doesn't seem like my dash bar is increasing faster.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes)   Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 9:52 pm

Superbuu3 wrote:
Mr. Ryuji wrote:
I did play today but i didn't play campaign so i wouldn't overwrite our game Very Happy. I probably won't be on for a while though.

Also voice caht is coming to this game WOOT:

http://www.thesixthaxis.com/2010/12/02/dead-nation-voice-chat-coming-soon/

how did i miss this? well that's good that it they're working on it already. that was a pretty sill thing to leave out

how long till your on though? im pretty much just waiting because if we have another play session like yesterday i'm just gonna wait for you. i don't like leaving my ps3 on for a long time and we played 5-6 hours yesterday straight
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes)   Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 9:56 pm

Probably not for like an hour or so. Although i'lll probably just play stages 8-10. I won't play as long as yesterday i gotta go doctors again tomorrow, i'm still sick.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes)   Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 10:02 pm

oh are we on stage 8? i wasn't keeping track
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes)   Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 10:05 pm

Mr. Ryuji wrote:
oh are we on stage 8? i wasn't keeping track
Yeah we're on the trainyard.

I almost fell asleep during the last section of graveyard hence I kept dying in like two seconds although that bit is dam hard anyways.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes)   Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 10:22 pm

that part was annoying, were you lagging towards the end or just falling asleep? i noticed every now and then you'd just stand in one place for a while
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes)   Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 10:40 pm

well, i'm gonna go play mission mode, so whenever you jump on
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes)   Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 10:50 pm

Mr. Ryuji wrote:
that part was annoying, were you lagging towards the end or just falling asleep? i noticed every now and then you'd just stand in one place for a while
I was nodding off lol, thats why i was like i gotta log off now.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes)   Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 11:31 pm

ok i got bored of playing by myself

hurry up! Mad
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes)   Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 11:32 pm

I should be like 10 mins
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes)   Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 11:33 pm

ok cool i'll go back on in a bit too
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes)   Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 3:27 am

I was on fucking fire, what exactly happend like mid level 9 you started getting careless, nomally i'm the one who gets owned. On another note i was fucking awesome when i gad to solo, also next playthrough we'll be better with the correct weapons.

we gonna do normal or hard?
If i'm not on for tomorrow night i'll just go for a solo campaign i guess and then hit you up the day after.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes)   Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 5:32 am

Ok, since Buu apparently missed this for whatever reason.

Mr. Ryuji wrote:
I never thought you'd ever say this.

You're making progress BD.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes)   Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 5:35 am

i was getting super hungry so i had a hard time focusing on things in the dark :/

i'm worried to do it on hard, lets do a few solo missions on hard and we'll see from there
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes)   Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 5:36 am

Skip wrote:
Ok, since Buu apparently missed this for whatever reason.

Mr. Ryuji wrote:
I never thought you'd ever say this.

You're making progress BD.

>.>

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes)   Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 5:37 am

Mr. Ryuji wrote:
i was getting super hungry so i had a hard time focusing on things in the dark :/

i'm worried to do it on hard, lets do a few solo missions on hard and we'll see from there

wait, were you still talking about your dick?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes)   Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes)
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next