Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes)

Go down 
+7
Skip
Old School
brandon
Neo
Rockstar_Sinistar
A_Nonny_Moose
Superbuu3
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
brandon
Basement Butterfly

Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes)   Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 5:17 am

i got killed in an unexpected way. containers with blade arms in them drop down and one of the landed right on me and killed me
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes)   Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 6:28 am

neo, get on this and play with me
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes)   Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 6:34 am

Last time I tried playing this it wouldn't let me connect to anyone.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes)   Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 6:35 am

it might be fixed i played online today. either way we won't know unless we try
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes)   Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 8:55 am

roeach area has something that makes them unique to eachother.

blue road- gun/ thrown equipment

all areas generally consists of a flooded street with electric hazards activated by flipping a switch. it sends a current of electricity through fenced and flooded areas. new equipment, auto turret, it lasts as long as it has heavy ammo

yellow area - health / money

has heavy plant lif that slows you down. you're forced to melee your way through. the money area is extremely thick with plant life with hidden boxes around. the health path is much lighter and also contains a med kit you can hold on to and use when needed.

Last edited by Commander Cuddles on Tue May 29, 2012 9:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes)   Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 9:22 am

red area - armor / bonus

this pathway is like a harbor / industrial themed. first area is fairly plain. armor path has fire hazards that activate and deactivate in short intervals within a narrow pathway. bonus path has screamers that have been changed quite a bit. they're huge as hell and don't flinch anymore when shot. when screaming zombies are summoned in a circle around them instead of randomly spawning around you.the arena area has buzzsaw traps that are switch activated, zombies are lured to the buzzsaws as well.

with each completed round enemies become stronger and appear more often with specials spawning more frequently. they also get stat bonuses.

i think that includes everything that needs mention in the dlc
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes)   Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 2:28 pm

Pennywise wrote:
Last time I tried playing this it wouldn't let me connect to anyone.
Neo play with me not him, he said he don't like clowns and doesn't have a PC
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes)   Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 6:41 pm

he didn't play with me anyway
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes)   Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 8:34 pm

1/4 of a god damn round away from the survival trophy and i get cornered by 4 fucking blade arms, 6 sewer zombies, and a massive horde
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes)   Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 7:25 pm

The DLC has been expanded there's now an arcade mode.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes)   Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes) - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dead nation (aka bros take on the zombie hordes)
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8