Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

former/current Yugioh TCG players, who here actually had/has 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons?

Go down 
+10
Talking Sock
Skip
Maskull
Kaio
Baal
Superbuu3
Haseoviawesome
xalas
Savage
DeeCee
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Skip
Australianus
Skip

former/current Yugioh TCG players, who here actually had/has 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: former/current Yugioh TCG players, who here actually had/has 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons?   former/current Yugioh TCG players, who here actually had/has 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 11:22 am

There's no way I can go back. Not after what happened...
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

former/current Yugioh TCG players, who here actually had/has 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: former/current Yugioh TCG players, who here actually had/has 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons?   former/current Yugioh TCG players, who here actually had/has 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 11:22 am

Skip wrote:
There's no way I can go back. Not after what happened...

did you throw your pack in anger and accidentally kill someone?
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: former/current Yugioh TCG players, who here actually had/has 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons?   former/current Yugioh TCG players, who here actually had/has 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 11:33 am

No, I beat someone in a card game and he snapped and went on a killing spree.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: former/current Yugioh TCG players, who here actually had/has 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons?   former/current Yugioh TCG players, who here actually had/has 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 11:39 am

Skip wrote:
No, I beat someone in a card game and he snapped and went on a killing spree.
admit it pegasus beat you in front of australia using a child
and you were gonna be a national hero

...in australia >_>
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Ace
one crazy fool
Ace

PostSubject: Re: former/current Yugioh TCG players, who here actually had/has 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons?   former/current Yugioh TCG players, who here actually had/has 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 12:57 am

Blue eyes and dark magician were horrible cards to play with competitively. Really I think none of you know what you're talking about.

And don't tell me once you had a kaizer seehorse and palidin they were playable because they weren't. All the decks based off of them were bad. I had beated many a twelve year old that thought so when I used to play in 2003-2004.

Really horrible cards. That kids that watched the show "thought" were good. And thank you kids because I got a whole set of free booster packs a month for winning tournements thanks to those kids.

I had a machine/nercofear deck myself. I played mechanical chasers with jinzos and limiter removals and had my fiend monsters resurrecting every turn if for some reason I wasn't able to kill someones whole lifepint count with one hit.

I still kinda sorta resent selling my cards for $500 from the only person in my city that could beat me.

*has won over 50 yu-gi-oh tounements*

*sill has 3 mechanical chasers out 4 in the entire city*

What really hurt the blue eyes was its survivability it had no special effect to help it stay a live. I mean a fissure and its dead. Atleast Jinzo was immune to trap cards.

I didn't want to post in this topic at first >_>
Back to top Go down
http://gantzplayers.proboards.com/
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: former/current Yugioh TCG players, who here actually had/has 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons?   former/current Yugioh TCG players, who here actually had/has 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 1:28 am

Quote :
Blue eyes and dark magician were horrible cards to play with competitively.

A Hopeless BEWD deck would like a word with you.

Quote :
What really hurt the blue eyes was its survivability it had no special effect to help it stay a live.

Well, it is the most powerful normal monster in the game.... although, yeah it really had no survivability other than random chance. Which is what card games are based on.
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Should of learned English
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: former/current Yugioh TCG players, who here actually had/has 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons?   former/current Yugioh TCG players, who here actually had/has 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 2:31 am

actually blue eyes in a hopless wont work well.
Hopeless drags rely on dark dragons like DAD and Dark Horus. Tri horn dragon will work better.
Maybe disaster dragon.
And the new blue eyes coming out is coming out in a Kaiba duelist pack which will have most of his best cards.
Back to top Go down
Ace
one crazy fool
Ace

PostSubject: Re: former/current Yugioh TCG players, who here actually had/has 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons?   former/current Yugioh TCG players, who here actually had/has 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 2:59 am

I realized...I AM A CRAB! wrote:
Quote :
Blue eyes and dark magician were horrible cards to play with competitively.

A Hopeless BEWD deck would like a word with you.

Quote :
What really hurt the blue eyes was its survivability it had no special effect to help it stay a live.

Well, it is the most powerful normal monster in the game.... although, yeah it really had no survivability other than random chance. Which is what card games are based on.
You eliminate chance with cards like painful choice and graceful charity that take all the shitty cards out of your deck and leave the good ones.

And the Blue eyes has nothing but 3000 attack power wich ten other cards have. some that don't even need tributes, like injection fairy lily.

Hopeless is a good name btw. As it's hopeless trying to build a deck around a monster that needs two tributes, and some unique special card combos that have to be played in order to use. When you could easily go another way. But hey if you wanna be flashy with your blue eyes I'll stick a limiter on my chaser for an easy 3600 attack power. Hell maybe I'll attach united we stand to any monster and I'm stronger than your blue eyes too. It gets killed and there goes you 4 card combo.

Thats bad enough for a game where having cards in your hand is the key to winning.
Back to top Go down
Ace
one crazy fool
Ace

PostSubject: Re: former/current Yugioh TCG players, who here actually had/has 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons?   former/current Yugioh TCG players, who here actually had/has 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 3:01 am

Like really what the fuck are you gonna do when you run out of cards and draw from your deck and it's a blue eyes white dragon? You're fucked. You can't do anything. Thats the worst nightmare for any BEWD themed deck.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: former/current Yugioh TCG players, who here actually had/has 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons?   former/current Yugioh TCG players, who here actually had/has 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 3:03 am

Quote :
And the Blue eyes has nothing but 3000 attack power wich ten other cards have.

Thank you, Captain Obvious. God forbid the word "Normal" escaped your sight.

Quote :
As it's hopeless trying to build a deck around a monster that needs two tributes, and some unique special card combos that have to be played in order to use.

Well, nice to know we're fucking being elitists up in here to decks we haven't seen, you fucking idiot.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: former/current Yugioh TCG players, who here actually had/has 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons?   former/current Yugioh TCG players, who here actually had/has 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 3:03 am

ShaolinAce wrote:
Like really what the fuck are you gonna do when you run out of cards and draw from your deck and it's a blue eyes white dragon? You're fucked. You can't do anything. Thats the worst nightmare for any BEWD themed deck.

THe game is based around luck, ALL CARD GAMES ARE. Are you fucking dense?
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: former/current Yugioh TCG players, who here actually had/has 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons?   former/current Yugioh TCG players, who here actually had/has 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 3:06 am

It is based around luck but competitive decks these days make it to where you're good to go on your first or second turn.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: former/current Yugioh TCG players, who here actually had/has 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons?   former/current Yugioh TCG players, who here actually had/has 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 3:07 am

. wrote:
It is based around luck but competitive decks these days make it to where you're good to go on your first or second turn.

Yeah, but that's luck too. Really the only card game I can think of that's not based entirely around luck is Poker and that involves playing mind games with the others and even that involves some luck.
Back to top Go down
Ace
one crazy fool
Ace

PostSubject: Re: former/current Yugioh TCG players, who here actually had/has 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons?   former/current Yugioh TCG players, who here actually had/has 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 3:09 am

You forget what I first posted?

Painful choice, Graceful charity, Sangan, whitch of the black forest, Pot of fucking greed, Delinquint duo.

All those cards spit on your chance. And I havent played in almost 5 years I'm sure theres new cards that also take chance away and add skill to the players that know how to use em.

Like playing a necrofear deck I used painfl choice to take all the useless 4 star fiend monsters out of my deck and put 4 in the graveyard and 1 in my hand so whenever I drew I necrofear I had monsters in the graveyard to trivute for him, and also a 4 star monster to back him up, and if I had snatch steal, or a monster reborn or any other card I hit a 3 monster summon in one turn thanks to only 2 cards.

Man Yu-gi-oh was my game Baal. Don't feed me that luck bullshit.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: former/current Yugioh TCG players, who here actually had/has 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons?   former/current Yugioh TCG players, who here actually had/has 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 3:13 am

Quote :
Painful choice, Graceful charity, Sangan, whitch of the black forest, Pot of fucking greed, Delinquint duo.

Listing all of the cards which screw with one don't make a fucking difference. This can be applied to any card in the fucking game, to point out a normal monster is like pointing out a ritual monster, IF YOU BUILD THE RIGHT DECK, IT DOES NOT FUCKING MATTER! EVEN THE OJAMA BROS. CAN BE MADE INTO A GOOD DECK IF YOU HAVE THE RIGHT CARDS AND LUCK.

Quit projecting so hard.

Quote :

I don't give a fuck, I played the for shitloads of years, after several failures against Haseo I realized something. The game comes down to two things, building the right deck and having enough luck to pull those cards to set off your strategy.

In the end it all comes down to luck, there is no skill to shuffling cards randomly.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: former/current Yugioh TCG players, who here actually had/has 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons?   former/current Yugioh TCG players, who here actually had/has 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 3:14 am

. wrote:

Here's the Blue-Eyes deck, and my god it is a killer. I tried it on Tag Force 4 and Jesus christ, did I win a shitload of duels with it.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: former/current Yugioh TCG players, who here actually had/has 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons?   former/current Yugioh TCG players, who here actually had/has 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 3:15 am

. wrote:

Yeah, but that's luck too. Really the only card game I can think of that's not based entirely around luck is Poker and that involves playing mind games with the others and even that involves some luck.
Thats based around luck that you're bluff will work. Then you hope you get a good hand as well.

In yugioh you can bluff someone out or trick them like I did Tobi.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: former/current Yugioh TCG players, who here actually had/has 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons?   former/current Yugioh TCG players, who here actually had/has 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 3:19 am

I also have a appropriate exodia deck which is all about making your opponent draw cards to get Exodia.
I'm now looking for the cards for the OTK EXodia, not only is it a auto win but you reduce their lp to 0
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: former/current Yugioh TCG players, who here actually had/has 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons?   former/current Yugioh TCG players, who here actually had/has 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 3:20 am

I'm still amazed at how I decided to get back into Yu-Gi-Oh through the games and the culture shock that came from it.

Christ, the Synchro Monsters and fucking Tuners knocked me for a loop.
Back to top Go down
Ace
one crazy fool
Ace

PostSubject: Re: former/current Yugioh TCG players, who here actually had/has 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons?   former/current Yugioh TCG players, who here actually had/has 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 3:21 am

Quote :
I don't give a fuck, I played the for shitloads of years, after several failures against Haseo I realized something. The game comes down to two things, building the right deck and having enough luck to pull those cards to set off your strategy.
Fair enough. But thats not only it. It takes skill to know what to do in a certain situation.

Attack or not attack, use that card or save it. Those things come into effect just as much as luck does.
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: former/current Yugioh TCG players, who here actually had/has 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons?   former/current Yugioh TCG players, who here actually had/has 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 3:22 am

Same here, then Prp helped me build a the Glad deck.
I got my glad deck by trading 3 cards and $20 from winning 2nd in a tournament.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: former/current Yugioh TCG players, who here actually had/has 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons?   former/current Yugioh TCG players, who here actually had/has 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 3:23 am

ShaolinAce wrote:
Quote :
Fair enough. But thats not only it. It takes skill to know what to do in a certain situation.

Attack or not attack, use that card or save it. Those things come into effect just as much as luck does.

That's true, it's mind games but it takes skill to play mind games with your opponent well enough.
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: former/current Yugioh TCG players, who here actually had/has 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons?   former/current Yugioh TCG players, who here actually had/has 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 3:23 am

Quote :

Listing all of the cards which screw with one don't make a fucking difference. This can be applied to any card in the fucking game, to point out a normal monster is like pointing out a ritual monster, IF YOU BUILD THE RIGHT DECK, IT DOES NOT FUCKING MATTER! EVEN THE OJAMA BROS. CAN BE MADE INTO A GOOD DECK IF YOU HAVE THE RIGHT CARDS AND LUCK.

Quit projecting so hard.

Quote :

In the end it all comes down to luck, there is no skill to shuffling cards randomly.
Death by wing Kuriboh XD
Back to top Go down
Ace
one crazy fool
Ace

Quote :
I'm now looking for the cards for the OTK EXodia, not only is it a auto win but you reduce their lp to 0

I liked playing exodia. The way it was trying to get him assembled and battling to get your opponants lifepoints down at the same time. It was awesome having two was to win. But once cards got banned and limited to 1 per deck exodia started sucking.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: former/current Yugioh TCG players, who here actually had/has 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons?   former/current Yugioh TCG players, who here actually had/has 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 3:24 am

Oh god, the bans were hilarious in how many of them there were for some of the most unnecessary reasons.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: former/current Yugioh TCG players, who here actually had/has 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons?   former/current Yugioh TCG players, who here actually had/has 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

former/current Yugioh TCG players, who here actually had/has 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons?
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next